What is your favourite Dangerous song?

• Total voters

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
What is your favorite Dangerous song?

Mine's Jam

I'm sorry I just noticed that I forgot Can't Let Her Get Away :(

Last edited:
I love the whole album, but if I have to choose one song I'll go with dangerous:yes:

Love this album! Picked Keep the Faith, but I do also love Dangerous, Keep it in the Closet and all the rest!

Very hard to decide, but if I had to choose I'd say Heal the world. It's also one of Mikes fav...

Definitely She Drives Me Wild. It's very difficult to pick a favorite off of Michael's albums. When I pop in one of Michael's CDs into my stereo I, oddly, always fall in love with all of the tracks on the album.

:yes:

I voted for Give into Me, but I also love Keep the Faith and Who is It.

I went for Give In To Me :D But I love all the songs!!

it's very hard to pick one song only since Dangerous is my fav MJ's album but I voted for Will you be there

I was stuck between Who Is It and Will You Be There, and they're both so different it was hard to choose, but I think ultimately WYBT wins for me :mello: Muscially I prefer WII, but lyrically I think WYBT is stronger... the buildup in WYBT is just epic. :wub: but you could ask me any day of the week and I'll probably say a different song each time. :mello: Dangerous is my fave album :give_heart:

I love the whole album, but my favourite song is Keep the Faith. I love it for its message, that if you should believe in yourself you'll be able to achieve anything you want and be the best that you can be. This song helped be A LOT when I was a teenager..

Will You Be There. I agree with Adore, the build-up is pure EPICNESS.

You forgot Can't Let Her Get Away! :eek:

that's just sad, okay.
That song is pure fantastic-ness.

I adore the whole album, but for me it's gotta be Will You Be There. :heart:

Give In To Me, but as it's my favourite album I really do love all the others too. Difficult to choose :)

It's really hard to choose...
But I voted for BLACK OR WHITE.

hmmmm ... very VERY tough decision :sigh: ... I can't make up my mind between Heal The World, Will You Be There and Dangerous...
I think I'll choose Heal The World though :) ...

This is a hard it was between Keep the Faith, Jam and In The Closet

but I chose Jam ;)

Don't do this to me!!!

I love Black or White, Keep The Faith, Remember The Time, Will You Be There and Heal The World the most.

Ohh very hard one since Dangerous is my favorite album next to OTW.

Top 5/6 (not in any specific order):

1. In The Closet
2. Keep The Faith
3. Remember the Time
4. Who Is It
5. Heal The World/Will You Be There

This album is a masterpiece. :wub:

wow that is too hard.. I picked Will you be there. I just LOVE that song :heart: ..but I really dont think its my favorite of that album, I cant pick one.. Jam, ITC, Black or white, heal the world, give in to me, keep the faith and Dangerous are my favorites of that album! ..no wait, also who is it.. yeah this is impossible :lol:

Back