Bruce lee appreciation

MAKAVELIDAKING

Proud Member
http://mike.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/bruce-lee.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20087/392281-57665-bruce-lee_super.jpg

ANY BRUCE LEE FANS IN HERE. THIS IS A GUY WHO CHANGED MOVIES AS A WHOLE. AND HE WASNT JUST AN ACTOR OF MARTIAL ARTIST HE WAS A DEEP PHILOSOPHER AND HUMANITARIAN. A TRUE GLOBAL ICON. I REMEMBER AS A KID I WOULD WATCH ALL HIS MOVIES AND TRY TO IMITATE HIM. BRUCE IS THE GUY.

I'm just a very big fan of him as well as Michael! I like him very much and have many DVDs of him. I always imitated him as a lil' kid, too! At first I even thought about buying his Enterbay Figure but when I've seen the one from Mike, that it's gonna come out soon, I changed my opinion! :D

Which movie is your favorite?
Mine is the one with Chuck Norris, don't know the english title of the movie. They have so many different titles in every country, it is really confusing! :D

thw way of the dragaon is the name. any one one know if mj liked bruce. my fav is the chinese connection

Enter The Dragon is my favorite Bruce Lee film. First time i saw Bolo Yeung in a film too.

Enter The Dragon is my favorite Bruce Lee film. First time i saw Bolo Yeung in a film too.

I saw him the first time in the movie with Van Damme, in Germany the movie is called Bloodsport.

I saw him the first time in the movie with Van Damme, in Germany the movie is called Bloodsport.

I LOVE Bloodsport! I have the DVD lol.

I really like inspiring films like that. Very symbolic. Test your might type of stuff.

And the music in Bloodsport was very fitting. Especially towards the end before Frank Dux gives the final kick to Chong Li. :D
Cool movies.

Bruce Lee is the man and you know something, I like him for the same reasons I love Michael.

Kind hearted, intelligent,goodlooking and the best at what he did.

People were threatened by all of the above.

I LOVE Bloodsport! I have the DVD lol.

I really like inspiring films like that. Very symbolic. Test your might type of stuff.

And the music in Bloodsport was very fitting. Especially towards the end before Frank Dux gives the final kick to Chong Li. :D
Cool movies.

Yeah, ur so right!
Yupp, the music is really great, I always loved this movie! Maybe I should get it on DVD! :D
When I was a lil' younger back then I always acted as if I'm Van Damme and played the movie myself! :D

Bruce Lee is the man and you know something, I like him for the same reasons I love Michael.

Kind hearted, intelligent,goodlooking and the best at what he did.

People were threatened by all of the above.

Nice said! :)

Besides the action do you guys think bruce lee was a good actor. I do he had a crazy intensity on film.

Besides the action do you guys think bruce lee was a good actor. I do he had a crazy intensity on film.

Of course he was. But he wasn't only a good actor, he was also a good fighter in real life. I'm sure you know the stories with the bad guys he had to fight! Maybe he was even the best at his time, who knows...

The jacksons like bruce lee , i remember michael had a statue of bruce wearing mikes fedora hat and Prince was wearing a bruce lee shirt once

Imagine if bruce was a boxer im sure he'd own it , he beat a black belt in 10 secs,entered a boxing tournament and knocked the first 3 opponents out in the first round then on the last match he dominated and knocked the other guy out

Lol im a fan look at my sig

He famously said he could beat anyone in the world in a street fight

Yupp, that's true! I think he could really do it but nobody knows for sure!... :)
There were 2-3 guys he could only beat close! Who knows... :)

Nope i don't think people in say france , sweeden , germany ect would know bruce

U crazy? (No offence) Of course they know him! ;)
I too don't think that his popularity status is bigger than MJ's but people know Bruce well as long as you say his last name, too and not only Bruce! :p

Me and My husband are huge Bruce Lee fans, we have his movies on VHS, remember those?, lol, we've had them for ages and ages, we introduced our kids to Bruce Lee's legand by showing them all of the 6 movies in one weekend a few years ago! It was so much fun to see those movies again.

Bruce Lee and those karate sticks were the biggest thing in the ghetto when I was coming of age back in the 70's since the popularity of bell bottom tight pants and afro picks left in your fro'!

There were BIG Bruce Lee poster's everywhere you turned and when a kid would get into a fight, he would do a popular bruce lee move on the other kid, mind you, none of us knew anything about karate. Our only lessons were when we went to see a Bruce Lee movie.

And damn he was sooooooo fine! Me and my lil friends back in the day all had crushes on him.

He absolutely changed the way action movies were done. He raised the stake very high.

We watched a documentary with his daughter over a year ago, they were about to open a U.S memorial , museum or something for him, right?

Me and My husband are huge Bruce Lee fans, we have his movies on VHS, remember those?, lol, we've had them for ages and ages, we introduced our kids to Bruce Lee's legand by showing them all of the 6 movies in one weekend a few years ago! It was so much fun to see those movies again.

Bruce Lee and those karate sticks were the biggest thing in the ghetto when I was coming of age back in the 70's since the popularity of bell bottom tight pants and afro picks left in your fro'!

There were BIG Bruce Lee poster's everywhere you turned and when a kid would get into a fight, he would do a popular bruce lee move on the other kid, mind you, none of us knew anything about karate. Our only lessons were when we went to see a Bruce Lee movie.

And damn he was sooooooo fine! Me and my lil friends back in the day all had crushes on him.

He absolutely changed the way action movies were done. He raised the stake very high.

We watched a documentary with his daughter over a year ago, they were about to open a U.S memorial , museum or something for him, right?

Nice story! :)
Unfortunately I wasn't able to see him on tv and enjoy the Bruce Lee era while he was alive. He was already dead for many years when I was born in 88.

Nice story! :)
Unfortunately I wasn't able to see him on tv and enjoy the Bruce Lee era while he was alive. He was already dead for many years when I was born in 88.

Awwwwww, you missed a Magical Era!

There was nothing like seeing him on that LARGE theatre screen and those noises he made when he was getting ready to kick some butt, just phenomenal to say the least!

There was a certain auroa of magic about him, he was mezmerizing (sp), and the thing he could do with his back (muscles)! I have never seen anything like that since!!

No martial artist could ever match Bruce Lee, not in this lifetime!!!!

Awwwwww, you missed a Magical Era!

There was nothing like seeing him on that LARGE theatre screen and those noises he made when he was getting ready to kick some butt, just phenomenal to say the least!

There was a certain auroa of magic about him, he was mezmerizing (sp), and the thing he could do with his back (muscles)! I have never seen anything like that since!!

No martial artist could ever match Bruce Lee, not in this lifetime!!!!

I couldn't agree to you more with the last sentence! :)
I would've liked to see and live in that era so badly...but I gotta say my life now is not bad at all, I'm very happy! :D
Except the fact that Mike's gone... :-/

Michaels Statue of Bruce

212uzhu.jpg

OMG I love you guys! I grew up on the Bruce Lee movies! My personal favourite is The Big Boss. The music at the end is just so great :D Favourite fight would have to be the very symbolic fight against Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee inspired me to take up karate up until the age of about 14 (over 10 years! :D ). In some ways I wish I carried on after my long term injury though :(

We've also got Bloodsport fans in here?!!! *thud* I wore out my brother's VHS copy of that...I've got the DVD now obviously ;)

Back