Tlc

BunnyHead

Proud Member
Who loves TLC??????

Oh my goodness they are my fav girlgroup of all time :3
I was so happy when they perfomed at the 95 vma's which is the same year mj performed :3 and their "No Scrubs" is similar to "Scream"

and not to mention 3 of the nicest girls

Oh man, I was crazy about those girls ha ha. Loved their music. Still play CrazySexyCool a lot!

i still listen to em =) man i miss the 90's

creep
aint to brag to beg
unpretty
waterfalls
no scrubs

all classic in my book =)

CrazySexyCool is one of the greatest albums of all time..I love them..RIP Left Eye..

"Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to...":chillin::girl_karaoke::girl_guitar:
They were the 'thing' back in the nineties. I still love "Unpretty".
And yeah, Lisa... So tragic.:(

I used to be a MEGA TLC fan back when I was little.The greatest girl group ever.
:)

AHHHH! I freakin' LOVE TLC! :D

So I creep yeah
Just keep it on the down low
Said nobody is supposed to know
So I creep yeah
'Cause he doesn't know
What I do and no attention
Goes to show oh so I creep

May Lisa rest in peace. :(

Yes omg I used to love TLC back in the days when I was a cool little kid. I remeber seeing them in '93 AMA's just looking so carzy & dreesing like some tomboys. But I still remember TLC like it was yesterday!

TLC Drop Two New Songs ‘Joy Ride’ & ‘Haters’ – From Upcoming Release
By UrbanBridgez.com - Oct 31, 2016
tlc.jpg

Last year, TLC launched a Kickstarter campaign to support the release of their forthcoming final album. $430,000 later, TLC finally has new music, they have released in Japan.

The two tracks are titled “Haters” and “Joyride.”Joyride” was written by Joshua “Tipz” Richardson & Cory “Knotch” Marks. “Haters” was written by Bryan Jarett, Daniel Ullmann and Steve Dresser.

The official first single for the U.S. will be released in January. Preview the new tunes below.

<iframe src="//tools.applemusic.com/embed/v1/song/1168571687?country=jp" width="100%" height="106px" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe src="//tools.applemusic.com/embed/v1/song/1168574329?country=jp" width="100%" height="106px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Back