Proud Member
Country
Canada
LOVE his sexy strut...:naughty:

35mjptt.gif

mj7tu.gif

Last edited:
:wub:

I don't know why but the second although it's dark always makes me feel very excited!! :)

oooh i know! Angeliki, you always say what I"m thinking! I remember when this aired back in '95...OMG, all day in school was agony; I couldn't wait for it to come on! And, then, when 8 pm rolled around, I must have been REALLY busy doing something else, because i totally forgot that it was coming on! and I almost missed the beginning! I was shaking when I saw it! Very exciting!! (a little off topic, I'm sorry)

You guys come up with the best threads!
tumblr_kvsnntjoSV1qz9rkuo1_400.gif

OOOH, I love that one Sils! If we come up with good threads, you always come up with good posts, too!

oooh i know! Angeliki, you always say what I"m thinking! I remember when this aired back in '95...OMG, all day in school was agony; I couldn't wait for it to come on! And, then, when 8 pm rolled around, I must have been REALLY busy doing something else, because i totally forgot that it was coming on! and I almost missed the beginning! I was shaking when I saw it! Very exciting!! (a little off topic, I'm sorry)
LOL @ you almost forgetting it! Hahahaha Poor you!

OOOH, I love that one Sils! If we come up with good threads, you always come up with good posts, too!
Awww..I try my best! :cool:

i love theway his swagger jiggles jr about :shifty: oh dear its been less than 10 posts and ive corrupted the thread :D
:doh: I thought you were a good girl! smh..

Another EOwalk where Junior again is the star of the movie!!!

:wild:

IKR? How bad of a fan am I? That sh!t should have never left my mind....:no: I'm still ashamed to this day! lol

Same by me!!!!!

yeah that swagger..is sooooo beautiful..:blush:....he knew it too....:wink:

Jiggly junior................ We all think about it when we see this BAD Catwalk ;)

jiggly jr on the BAD catwalk ohh yeah!!!

me a good girl! :lol: oh well sometimes but i can real bad! :shifty:

2i0az9x.gif

:naughty: LOVE this swagger, AND the performance, of course!!

2i0az9x.gif

:naughty: LOVE this swagger, AND the performance, of course!!

I LOVE this performance too. I could say he does the best dancing moves ever!!!
...........................................................................................................................................

I'm dead, I left this planet, I'm traveling to a peaceful one with no naughty thoughts :plane:

I remember a vid where he was walking into a building and you can see him doing that little sort of swagger/walk thing he does. I can't remember what it was from... but it was in the 2000's. Anyone have any ideas? My brain is not exactly working well this morning :p

Back