Picture Request Thread

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
I think I see many thread here which is a picture request.. so I will let you all use THIS thread if you will find a picture that you cant find... :)

GO ON!

maby someone has this one but bigger and in a better quality?
52236911.jpg

104qmj5.jpg

i6wi2o.jpg

Does anyone either of these without the text on it? Bigger?

Well, I've been looking for one of those trial pics where he has a jar of the candies. He's picking out one and has this cute look on his face. I don't want to try to dig through the trial pics thread to find it. Better yet just post all the pics where he's got the jar of candies and I'll know which one it is. :)

Here is my request!
Please link to more like this picture and the name of the event as well thanks!
2ce45mv.jpg

Well, I've been looking for one of those trial pics where he has a jar of the candies. He's picking out one and has this cute look on his face. I don't want to try to dig through the trial pics thread to find it. Better yet just post all the pics where he's got the jar of candies and I'll know which one it is. :)

019.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Last edited:
Please look at the picture at 24 & 25 seconds. I love this picture and it's the only one like it that I've seen. Does anyone know if this came from a certain photo shoot or what? If so, what photoshoot. He looks really great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWeg8P3Cygg

Omg, where's that from? Never seen it.
But is it really MJ? Looks a bit too muscular, especially the arms.

Love the candy pics by the way.. :) He's so good looking there, and his clothes during the trial were awesome! And all this in the most troubled times of his life. What a man..

Thanks for letting me know. I sure thought it was him. The picture sure looks good but MJ looks good no matter what.

Michael visits doctor in Beverly Hills
Michael leaves medical clinic in Beverly Hills
May 21, 2009 in Los Angeles, Ca.

Thank you so much, ladies! When I first saw the picture I used as the request, I nearly drooled all over myself.
I never knew Michael had the perfect amount of sprinkles... I guess he usually shaves, but decided to give the ladies a treat.
Yum!

This is the pic! Thank you so much. :huggy:

You are most welcome!

it's not a picture request rather than a question... but I thought it's not worth to make a new thread for this...

this photo looks a bit strange to me :huh: (not only for his eyes) ... is it flipped?!?!
michael0251b.jpg

I would like to make a wallpaper and I wanna do it the right way :D ...

i would like to request a picture Michael feeding a baby deer but not the picture from the 90's but a picture from 1985. Thanks.

thank you, but not this:) i think there is a picture of him when he is feeding a baby deer with a bottle from the same time. i think the picture is a little bit blury.

Back