The Feel Good Thread

oldmoon20

Proud Member
Biggest Little City,Ditwitotaria,Macro Thread
This thread is for those out there who had a bad day or just need some cheering up. For those who would like to help out come here and post something that you feel will help cheer others up. It can be a joke...a funny picture or anything that will make someone laugh. If anyone out there needs cheering up just let us know and we'll be there. ;)

To start out here's some pictures that should make people that even had the worst day laugh or at least smile.

l_969feb98e4454ce99adea59944a40c49.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
When I read these quotes I :lmao:

Maybe it will make some of you laugh too:D

REBBIE: "Michael wasn’t even two yet when one day he took aim with his baby bottle as my dad was walking across the living room, heaved it, and hit him on the head. I don’t think my dad was hurt so much as shocked that his infant son had beaned him."

“Mother, when we were at so-and-so’s house, Michael just had to know what was in their drawer,” one of them would say. “When they left the room he opened the drawer and look inside.”

MARLON: He hasn’t changed. We were backstage somewhere during the Victory tour when Michael walked into a man’s office and started nosing around. “Michael, get out of those drawers!” we told him.

He’s well known for snooping in his brothers’ stuff, too. One day he was over at Randy’s. Randy had to go somewhere, and after he left, Michael started opening some of his drawers. In one of them he found a note: “Michael, don’t go in here with your nosy self!” Michael laughed and laughed. "

REBBIE: "Michael wasn’t even two yet when one day he took aim with his baby bottle as my dad was walking across the living room, heaved it, and hit him on the head. I don’t think my dad was hurt so much as shocked that his infant son had beaned him."

“Mother, when we were at so-and-so’s house, Michael just had to know what was in their drawer,” one of them would say. “When they left the room he opened the drawer and look inside.”

MARLON: He hasn’t changed. We were backstage somewhere during the Victory tour when Michael walked into a man’s office and started nosing around. “Michael, get out of those drawers!” we told him.

He’s well known for snooping in his brothers’ stuff, too. One day he was over at Randy’s. Randy had to go somewhere, and after he left, Michael started opening some of his drawers. In one of them he found a note: “Michael, don’t go in here with your nosy self!” Michael laughed and laughed. "

Love them!! Thanks, never read these stories before!:)

omg :lmao: michael loved looking in ppl's drawers i take it omg that with the baby bottle i have a picture in my head now of michael throwing his bottle at joe as he strolls past him :lol:

:lol: These stories cheered me up. I can imagine Michael's face when he found the Randy's note :hysterical: Thanks for posting!

Some more great stories. :D
These are some stories about Michael that I have really liked and have saved. Some of you may have already read this and some of you I think may have originally posted these stories. But I decided that they can be posted again as they are just that good. :D Enjoy;)

"...I guess I should mention at this point that Michael is an awful driver. He hit everyone's car in the studio lot at least once, including mine. One time, he rear-ended a guy on the 101 freeway, and just left the scene because the guy got out of his car and started screaming at him. Eventually, he gave up and got someone to drive him in to work every day."

"Michale had some $900 remote-controlled motorcycles delivered to the studio one day. He asked me to come out to the parking lot to try them out, and when we were messing around with them, he drove his motorcycle out of the lot and into the alley, when a car came by and ran it over!

He thought that was really funny. I couldn't believe that he could laugh so much at losing a thousand-dollar toy."

"-Once, Michael asked me to run down the street to McDonalds to grab some lunch for him. This was a pretty rare request, as he usually had a personal chef come in every day to prepare his meals. Anyway, when I asked him what he wanted, he admitted that he had no idea what they served, and that he had just heard from people that the food was good there!

I ended up getting him one sample of nearly every item from the menu. He took a small bite of each, and then told me what he liked and what he didn't. If I remember correctly, he really liked their fish sandwich."

"And ones, when Michael and his bro's were on tour in America, they had a Manager/producer(Samm). Michael wanted to fast for a week,(With out food) and Samm and Michael made a bet to see who could last longer. The fasting was to be from Sunday to Sunday(7days). It was Saturday 1day b4 the finishing day, it was at night in the tour bus and everyone was asleep. Samm wasnt and he saw the refrigirator light when it opend, and when he concentrated on the person opening the Frige, it was Michael. lolz. Mike took out a chicken and bit into it. then left. then an hour later, Mike came back again to the Frige and was eating the chicken when Samm cought him and took his picture.(He was gonna tell other that Mike broke his bet)lol.

then Mike said "am gonna get u 4 that". The same day, when they arrived at the hotel, Samm got a knock on his door and when he opend it, there were 8 waiters outside. EACH one holding a coverd food. Then they started to get in, and at that time, Michael peaked from his door and yelled aloud so his bro's could hear him "He guys, look, Samm orderd Food. He broke his bet"...lolz and Samm just laughed about it.btw. (Michael pranked called the hotel to order the food 4 SAMM)lolz"

"Samm went to Encino to meet with Michael and his brothers, he was told to go to the back door, so went round knocked on the door and heard "who is it?" he said "its Samm Im here to see Michael". Nothing happened so he knocked again and again heard "who is it" and he said "Sam here to see Mike". This happened a few times and after a while he heard some sniggering turned aroung saw mike and his brothers holding their noses to stop from laughing out loud. It turned out that Michaels parrot was the voice who had been trained to ask "who is it" when someone knocked on the door he he"

"one of michaels this is it dancers on you tube,he told a funny story about when they were rehearsing,he said that when you gave michael a hug or he was near to them he had this really sweet smell to him,he said one day when they were rehearsing,michael wasn,t there at that moment,this particular dancer said to the other dancers ,i smell michael jackson,and when he turned round michael was there blushing,he said the next time he came to rehearsals he had a different perfume on,
i bet the dancer didn,t know where to put himself when michael walked in like that"

Some more great stories. :D
These are some stories about Michael that I have really liked and have saved. Some of you may have already read this and some of you I think may have originally posted these stories. But I decided that they can be posted again as they are just that good. :D Enjoy;)

"...I guess I should mention at this point that Michael is an awful driver. He hit everyone's car in the studio lot at least once, including mine. One time, he rear-ended a guy on the 101 freeway, and just left the scene because the guy got out of his car and started screaming at him. Eventually, he gave up and got someone to drive him in to work every day."

"Michale had some $900 remote-controlled motorcycles delivered to the studio one day. He asked me to come out to the parking lot to try them out, and when we were messing around with them, he drove his motorcycle out of the lot and into the alley, when a car came by and ran it over!

He thought that was really funny. I couldn't believe that he could laugh so much at losing a thousand-dollar toy."

"-Once, Michael asked me to run down the street to McDonalds to grab some lunch for him. This was a pretty rare request, as he usually had a personal chef come in every day to prepare his meals. Anyway, when I asked him what he wanted, he admitted that he had no idea what they served, and that he had just heard from people that the food was good there!

I ended up getting him one sample of nearly every item from the menu. He took a small bite of each, and then told me what he liked and what he didn't. If I remember correctly, he really liked their fish sandwich."

"And ones, when Michael and his bro's were on tour in America, they had a Manager/producer(Samm). Michael wanted to fast for a week,(With out food) and Samm and Michael made a bet to see who could last longer. The fasting was to be from Sunday to Sunday(7days). It was Saturday 1day b4 the finishing day, it was at night in the tour bus and everyone was asleep. Samm wasnt and he saw the refrigirator light when it opend, and when he concentrated on the person opening the Frige, it was Michael. lolz. Mike took out a chicken and bit into it. then left. then an hour later, Mike came back again to the Frige and was eating the chicken when Samm cought him and took his picture.(He was gonna tell other that Mike broke his bet)lol.

then Mike said "am gonna get u 4 that". The same day, when they arrived at the hotel, Samm got a knock on his door and when he opend it, there were 8 waiters outside. EACH one holding a coverd food. Then they started to get in, and at that time, Michael peaked from his door and yelled aloud so his bro's could hear him "He guys, look, Samm orderd Food. He broke his bet"...lolz and Samm just laughed about it.btw. (Michael pranked called the hotel to order the food 4 SAMM)lolz"

"Samm went to Encino to meet with Michael and his brothers, he was told to go to the back door, so went round knocked on the door and heard "who is it?" he said "its Samm Im here to see Michael". Nothing happened so he knocked again and again heard "who is it" and he said "Sam here to see Mike". This happened a few times and after a while he heard some sniggering turned aroung saw mike and his brothers holding their noses to stop from laughing out loud. It turned out that Michaels parrot was the voice who had been trained to ask "who is it" when someone knocked on the door he he"

"one of michaels this is it dancers on you tube,he told a funny story about when they were rehearsing,he said that when you gave michael a hug or he was near to them he had this really sweet smell to him,he said one day when they were rehearsing,michael wasn,t there at that moment,this particular dancer said to the other dancers ,i smell michael jackson,and when he turned round michael was there blushing,he said the next time he came to rehearsals he had a different perfume on,
i bet the dancer didn,t know where to put himself when michael walked in like that"

:lmao:

Back