WHY...does it seem like everything was caught on film?

xthunderx2

Proud Member
i thought that TII was being filmed for rehearsal purposes only ...after looking at disc 2 bonus footage...it seems as even kenny working on the dirty diana song on the computer was filmed ..also....If they never had a documentary in mind then WHY did they feel the need to film this part to...I am confused about this...I think that they ALWAYS had plans for this footage....this just makes them all look even more guilty as far as I am concerned.

Thats a question many fans ask. Everything to production meetings were filmed. Don't you think the opening of TII feels staged?

Did TII (concert) seem ready to go on stage in London in 2 weeks? They didnt even have Light Man finished and had to use a computer rendering to explain to us what it would look like.

Here are some interesting comments from Randy Philips regarding this:
[youtube]OxSTMDZ3sTs[/youtube]

Last edited:
I 've been asking myself the same question since October 28 at TII premiere.
Everything points to the direction that TII was meant to be a film from the start. How quickly was that footage edited?
Probably no one believed these concerts would come true.

Probably no one believed these concerts would come true.

Or they KNEW the concerts wouldnt happen. Yes the movie was edited together very fast.

Funny comments by KO who said that Michael was in the editing room with him for a week (1:33):
[youtube]77D8r4ssaRg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thats a question many fans ask. Everything to production meetings were filmed. Don't you think the opening of TII feels staged?

Did TII (concert) seem ready to go on stage in London in 2 weeks? They didnt even have Light Man finished and had to use a computer rendering to explain to us what it would look like.

Here are some interesting comments from Randy Philips regarding this:
[youtube]OxSTMDZ3sTs[/youtube]

IMHO...NO...I dont think that they would of been ready for showtime in 2 weeks....also thank you for the youtube video..I have heard Randy say this before....I think he is a really BAD liar....he said NO this stuff was not all to be put on tape he said it was all accidentally....well if you ask me.....that was definitely ALL filmed for a reason....it was NO accident....How stupid do they think we are.???

Or they KNEW the concerts wouldnt happen. Yes the movie was edited together very fast.

Funny comments by KO who said that Michael was in the editing room with him for a week (1:33):
[youtube]77D8r4ssaRg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I never quite understood that comment but for those who have bought the DVD with bonus features, does what Kenny say ring true, that Michael was in the editing room with him for weeks (basically actively involved in the editing process) perhaps going over special effects, storylines, etc., ?

Michael said to Taj "After this we're doing films".
He knew everything was being filmed in high quality.So he KNEW this footage could not possibly go to waste.

One person watching TII with me told me: well, it wasn't ready for concerts, but for sure it was ready for the film (non-fan not knowing the whole thing we're talking about here).

Light-man not ready, opening unclear, closing unclear, set list not ready, no fool dress rehersals except for SC, sometimes bit random pictures on the big screen in the back of the stage, Payne following Michael everywhere, Beardon not knowing how to play TWYMMF, Michael first time on a cherry-picker - well we don't know when exactly, but the materials were screened mostly on 23 and 24 of June, and they were packing? well hello!

Everything points to the direction that TII was meant to be a film from the start. .

I agree with you. Michael himself never taped rehearsals in such a detailed way. They had 80 hours on tape! This is too much just for the purpose of correcting mistakes and preparing for the concerts. Also all of it was set up by AEG because Michael didn’t have money to tape his own rehearsals (like some sources say).
The question is did they know that Michael had to die soon? It seems that they did know what they were doing. Plus the rent for the house was paid by AEG and securities as well. Michael had no room to turn.
Everything was under control. I get sick when I think about it. Anybody is going to jail for the murder finally? I am still hoping that justice will prevail. Will it ..??

Last edited:
I agree with you. Michael himself never taped rehearsals in such a detailed way. They had 80 hours on tape!

100hrs actually and when MJ rehearsed the Dangerous Tour, it didnt tape everything. Only the actual rehearsal itself.

One person watching TII with me told me: well, it wasn't ready for concerts, but for sure it was ready for the film (non-fan not knowing the whole thing we're talking about here).

Light-man not ready, opening unclear, closing unclear, set list not ready, no fool dress rehersals except for SC, sometimes bit random pictures on the big screen in the back of the stage, Payne following Michael everywhere, Beardon not knowing how to play TWYMMF, Michael first time on a cherry-picker - well we don't know when exactly, but the materials were screened mostly on 23 and 24 of June, and they were packing? well hello!

There are so many important contradictions in TII. The first time I saw TII, some of these contradictions jumped out of the screen at me. It was the second time that I saw the film that I decided to start a list---and there were many conflicting things on my list. I truly believe that we should all view TII as an investigative tool---I think there are many questions that need to be asked and answered regarding many aspects of the film. I have been suspicious of TII since I learned that AEG sold the film to SONY, that the film was HD quality and that Frank said Michael "couldn't afford" a videographer. We should all be suspicious and view this film with a magnifying glass.

I agree with you. Michael himself never taped rehearsals in such a detailed way. They had 80 hours on tape! This is too much just for the purpose of correcting mistakes and preparing for the concerts. Also all of it was set up by AEG because Michael didn’t have money to tape his own rehearsals (like sources say).
The question is did they know that Michael had to die soon? It seems that they did now what they were doing. Plus the rent for the house was paid by AEG and securities as well. Michael had no room to turn.
Everything was under control. I get sick when I think about it. Anybody is going to jail for the murder finally? I am still hoping that justice will prevail. Will it ..??
I don't know when i will be able to watch This is it. Mainly because I believe they have something to do with his death. i think they KNOW something, and I cannot bare to remember that that was his last days.:doh:

Last edited:
This did make me wonder, But i have read a bunch of times that mj like to film everything. Just cause fans haven't seen/don't know about any footage doesnt mean it doesnt exist. And just because mj had never recorded a rehearsal like this before doesnt mean he couldn't have decided he wanted to record more this time.

And i'm pretty sure the lightman suit was completed the day mj died.
And (last one) i think there was some sort of semi-dress rehearsal for thriller? theres screeenshots somewhere and i think it was in the trailer, the dancers dressed like zombies? though that could have been for the 3d vid thinking about it.

But i will admit that one of my first thoughts when hearing about this was that it was kinda shifty sounding.

There are so many important contradictions in TII. The first time I saw TII, some of these contradictions jumped out of the screen at me. It was the second time that I saw the film that I decided to start a list---and there were many conflicting things on my list. I truly believe that we should all view TII as an investigative tool [/]---I think there are many questions that need to be asked and answered regarding many aspects of the film. I have been suspicious of TII since I learned that AEG sold the film to SONY, that the film was HD quality and that Frank said Michael "couldn't afford" a videographer. We should all be suspicious and view this film with a magnifying glass.

Absolutely! Watching dvd or blue ray can be even MORE revealing. After overcoming despair and sadness when looking at him :cry:

I don't kniw when i will be able to watch This is it. Mainly because I believe they have something to do with his death. i think they KNOW something, and I cannit bare ti remember that that was his last days.:doh:

I didn't watch it either. I cannot take it easy knowing that in a few hours/days he will be dead/killed. I just gonna watch it as an investigative tool probably.

This did make me wonder, But i have read a bunch of times that mj like to film everything. Just cause fans haven't seen/don't know about any footage doesnt mean it doesnt exist. And just because mj had never recorded a rehearsal like this before doesnt mean he couldn't have decided he wanted to record more this time.

And i'm pretty sure the lightman suit was completed the day mj died.
And (last one) i think there was some sort of semi-dress rehearsal for thriller? theres screeenshots somewhere and i think it was in the trailer, the dancers dressed like zombies? though that could have been for the 3d vid thinking about it.

But i will admit that one of my first thoughts when hearing about this was that it was kinda shifty sounding.

I would not be so sure whether the light man was ready. We can't see the actual light man and the opening as rehersed in the film.

there were SOME rehersals with dresses, but having in mind they put THE BEST footage in the film, well, it all looks for me as it was not prepared and ready for the shows.

Absolutely! Watching dvd or blue ray can be even MORE revealing. After overcoming despair and sadness when looking at him :cry:

I know Daisy. I wasn't even going to buy the film because of how traumatized I was watching it in the theatre. But, it is my resolve that this film will be very important from an investigative viewpoint--and if it helps us in our search for justice for Michael-then there is no other choice for me.

Well you could argue that the costumes weren't that big a problem, As long as the dancers know what theyre doing they'd be able to do it with our without costumes. Same with mj really. The biggest problem would be the like the billie jean autit with the lights.
And lightman, im pretty sure the actual suit had been made (well it was completed the day mj died, he never saw it) but i do agree that it sounds like it would have been a little problematic...but for all we know mj could have on that day seen the suit, decided he didnt like the idea and gone with something simpler, and the fans would have never even heard of the lightman.

(mostly, i just refuse to let the last project we have of mj turned into something so...idk sinister. I just want to enjoy it.)

Edit: I stand corrected regarding the lightman. It wasn't finished then.

I know Daisy. I wasn't even going to buy the film because of how traumatized I was watching it in the theatre. But, it is my resolve that this film will be very important from an investigative viewpoint--and if it helps us in our search for justice for Michael-then there is no other choice for me.

I DO want to watch it....but for some reason everytime I go to put it in the dvd player I get all teary eyed....maybe tomorrow I will be able to watch it..I am more angry today than I have been in a while. .I only viewed disk 2 at the end the Bonus features....and I agree yes...I too think this film will be very important...

True, but i like to believe he was happy while he was doing it. Then its still sad, but not sinister so to speak.
feel free. I saw pictures of him with his children just days before he died and i cannot olook at those pictures now. i am still too traumatised to look at them. it will take me a long timeto heal.

There are so many important contradictions in TII. The first time I saw TII, some of these contradictions jumped out of the screen at me. It was the second time that I saw the film that I decided to start a list---and there were many conflicting things on my list. I truly believe that we should all view TII as an investigative tool---I think there are many questions that need to be asked and answered regarding many aspects of the film. I have been suspicious of TII since I learned that AEG sold the film to SONY, that the film was HD quality and that Frank said Michael "couldn't afford" a videographer. We should all be suspicious and view this film with a magnifying glass.

Yes, now it is safely with Sony locked away in the vaults. I think it would have been too risky for them to sell to any other company as they could release it all. Also, did they originallly have 100hrs and then only 80hrs sold? Is that true? If so, where are the other 20 hours and what was on there?

Yes, now it is safely with Sony locked away in the vaults. I think it would have been too risky for them to sell to any other company as they could release it all. Also, did they originallly have 100hrs and then only 80hrs sold? Is that true? If so, where are the other 20 hours and what was on there?
I think i heard that they had 200 hours of tape.

So read this...it say's alot about sony and others as far as I am concerned.....I dont like the way some of it is worded about Michael ..but...it does talk about Sony...
http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/

Your link isn't working

IDK....I have been trying to find this out......I seriously doubt that 80 hours is all tha tsony bought seeing as they were the highest bidder......that sounds sad huh......Michael was sold like a piece of cattle...:(

Back