Randy Jackson's Twitter...

He is not suing his brother. He merely acknowledged that a creditor did perform services and should be paid. More TMZ story twisting.

Randy is not suing Michael. Get your story straight. Everyone always tries to make Randy look bad when he is the one who always cared for Michael and help keep him a float!

He loves his brother...yet 20 minutes before his brother's kids go on stage and accept such a prestigious award, he tweeted all the BS negativity. He wanted to rain on their parade ...not gonna happen.

If really he respected his niece & nephews, he would have had some class and take it with the grammy producers, privately. But he much rather complain to fans to gain pity...?

And we all know he is lying...the family was invited. 3T were there...MJ3 were there...and most likely Katherine wanted to stay away.

Randy is either jealous...or a hater...or a jealous hater (which is worse).

He loves his brother...yet 20 minutes before his brother's kids go on stage and accept such a prestigious award, he tweeted all the BS negativity. He wanted to rain on their parade ...not gonna happen.

If really he respected his niece & nephews, he would have had some class and take it with the grammy producers, privately. But he much rather complain to fans to gain pity...?

And we all know he is lying...the family was invited. 3T were there...MJ3 were there...and most likely Katherine wanted to stay away.

Hey hun, he didnt tweet BS Negativity. From the start he said the family wasnt invited...and he put it more clearly, he said "My brothers sisters and Parents"...So that we don't confuse his saying. I like Randy IMO! and I guess since people thought The Jackson family was ditching Yesterday's program, he wanted to make it clear. If the Grammy had invited them he'd have tweeted differently! IMHO! :)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hey hun, he didnt tweet BS Negativity. From the start he said the family wasnt invited...and he put it more clearly, he said "My brothers sisters and Parents"...So that we don't confuse his saying. I like Randy IMO! and I guess since people thought The Jackson family was ditching Yesterday's program, he wanted to make it clear. If the Grammy had invited them he'd have tweeted differently! IMHO! :)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

well, the grammy producers said the family was invited. So who you gonna believe???

And what reason would they have not to invite MJ's mother? Think for a minute...Randy's agenda/angle is very clear.

Why do people keep falling for this BS? If you don't see the negativity in his tweet, then I guess you should re-read it again.

Randy, Ignorant tweet, just ignorant, he should of taken a cue from his nephew Taj who was more supportive of those two children. Why not tweet something positive afterwards. Prince and Paris are so mature had they had the courage to accept such an important award for their father. Goodness, such class and dignity they had...these children who went through so much. Randy why no mention of them and how well they did? You should be ashamed! As I stated, the tweet was just ignorant! Yes, it was best you stayed home, your choice of course.

Last edited:

Amen.

I don't follow him on twitter, but many MJ fans are too happy to re-tweet his rants. So I always end up reading them.

Did he even congratulate his niece & nephew on their speech last night? One of 3T tweeted how proud they are of their cousins.

I would think the uncle who was so happy to throw shades would at least mention the kids' speech. Oh well...maybe next time.

Me thinks Uncle Randy is still very upset because his efforts to bump Branca and Co. did not come to fruition.

I bet if he got his way, and was named executor of Michael's will, he would be singing another song, and it would included smiles and accolates to his niece-Paris and his nephews-Prince & Blanket.

Was they invited or not? 0_o

Neil Portnow said the Jacksons were invited to attend the show...but IMHO some did not want MJ's kids to accept the Grammy for their father for selfish reasons.

according to Joe Jackson, they weren't invited to participate in the tribute, yet he claimed to be the one who initiated the kids' participation. Everything is confusing with the Jacksons. Someone is LYING...think who has MORE TO GAIN from putting lies out there in the public.

Now Portnow is saying it was the estate's "wish" to have the kids' accept the grammy for their dad.
Now this got me thinking, will they be involving the kids slowly in the estate management? Are they folowwing MJ's wishes as listed in the trust?

I remember Kai, the cook, stating Prince interviewed her before she was hired last spring. I am assuming these kids are pretty savvy...and may get involved on estate matters sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
according to Joe Jackson, they weren't invited to participate in the tribute,

That's a good point.

Not talking about Randy, but "maybe" the other brothers were invited to sit in the audience, but they wanted their invitation to include their participation in the actual tribute. Janet did a tribute on stage, maybe the brothers felt it was their chance to participate in a musical tribute as well.

Since they are singers also, maybe they wanted to strut their stuff on stage with Usher and the rest of the tribute cast.

well, the grammy producers said the family was invited. So who you gonna believe???

And what reason would they have not to invite MJ's mother? Think for a minute...Randy's agenda/angle is very clear.

Why do people keep falling for this BS? If you don't see the negativity in his tweet, then I guess you should re-read it again.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

ok Randy is Jealous and i posted his tweet to show it. this is MY opinion of his "Brother"

I think if the estate wants the opinion of the kids and wants to involve them in things DEALING with Michael i think its only right to have his kids do it. Not Jermaine who imo is still jealous of Michael, Not any of the other brothers, or Joe. this is MICHAEL not the brothers deal so MJ3 can help decide what goes next for MICHAEL, Their FATHER!

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

You can disagree all you want, but it still doesn't make any sense that the Grammys would send invitations to 3 underaged children...

And who would take them to the Grammys? I wonder if the invitations were addressed to Blanket's name one?

Bottom line, The children wouldn't have been there without Katherine's approval. So it is fair to assume, she got the invitations & decided on whether or not she was comfortable with the kids participating to such a public even.

Basic logic! And one doesn't have to be a genius to connect the dots.

Ginnyjackson, I really think Randy is jealous of the 3 kids. His daughter, genevieve congratulated the kids on their speech last night. Randy was on twitter ranting, he never once acknowledged the children. Taj also tweeted how proud he was of the kids.

They were around him the most and the understood him and probably new what direction he was about to go. Also Taj his newphew understood MJ well he is a good influence on the kids in keeping MJ's wishes alive.

You can disagree all you want, but it still doesn't make any sense that the Grammys would send invitations to 3 underaged children...

And who would take them to the Grammys? I wonder if the invitations were addressed to Blanket's name one?

Bottom line, The children wouldn't have been there without Katherine's approval. So it is fair to assume, she got the invitations & decided on whether or not she was comfortable with the kids participating to such a public even.

Ginnyjackson, I really think Randy is jealous of the 3 kids. His daughter, genevieve congratulated the kids on their speech last night. Randy was on twitter ranting, he never once acknowledged the children. Taj also tweeted how proud he was of the kids.

lol...ok hun...you got your opinion and i got mine...lets just leave it at that...:D... Just because we are Mike's fans doesnt mean we have to have the same way of thinking right? thats what makes us all mesh well together...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Whether Randy, Latoya, Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Jermanie, Jackie or Marlon were invited or not is irrelevant to me at this point.
The fact that Randy could find time to tweet about being left out but couldn't find time to tweet about P&P speaks volumes to me....
Those are children first and foremost, the fact that they had enough poise, grace and strength to get up there should be worthy of a tweet in and of itself....
SMH at this family I really do:no:

this is were the Scandalizes Jackson gets in them :lol: they can't stand to be out of the limelight

Very true. Thank you for making sense
Whether Randy, Latoya, Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Jermanie, Jackie or Marlon were invited or not is irrelevant to me at this point.
The fact that Randy could find time to tweet about being left out but couldn't find time to tweet about P&P speaks volumes to me....
Those are children first and foremost, the fact that they had enough poise, grace and strength to get up there should be worthy of a tweet in and of itself....
SMH at this family I really do:no:
Really does.

Randy doesn't care to be in the limelight. Jermaine and Latoya are the ones that can't stand it.

true. he just wants control of Michael jr's, Paris' & Prince's money.
Seriously, I am Randy is fuming that the kids got all the money. It is so obvious in his tweets...loll

MJ was so smart to name Branca & McClain as administrators, I can only imagine how fast some people would run it into the ground.

true. he just wants control of Michael jr's, Paris' & Prince's money.
Seriously, I am Randy is fuming that the kids got all the money. It is so obvious in his tweets...loll

MJ was so smart to name Branca & McClain as administrators, I can only imagine how fast some people would run it into the ground.

Randy thinks he is more intelligent than experencied lawyers

Me thinks Uncle Randy is still very upset because his efforts to bump Branca and Co. did not come to fruition.

I bet if he got his way, and was named executor of Michael's will, he would be singing another song, and it would included smiles and accolates to his niece-Paris and his nephews-Prince & Blanket.[/
QUOTE]

I doubt it .

Back