We are the world - Live performance from ,the 80s?

Pez

Proud Member
I'm looking for a photo from the 1980s might of been around 85-86? I remember seeing a photo of a live performance of WATW that featured Janet? NOT the studio recording when it was first recorded. I *VIVIDLY* remember seeing a photo that had Janet singing in it?

[youtube]8lWvbtaALcI&fmt=18[/youtube]
I think the picture is in the family photos thread in the 2300 Jackson Street section

lol..i can't see janet in there..but wow..all those people..i can just imagine, MJ saying..'don't do this to me, Diana'...i didn't know Teddy Pendergrass was crippled for so long a time..

is that Shelia E. i see in that video?
Yes, she's there behind Liz Taylor. Janet is there too. She's wearing a black dress, but the picture quality isn't that good. If you see Smokey, Kim Carnes is on the right (or his left) of him, then Janet is on the right of Kim.

Yes, she's there behind Liz Taylor. Janet is there too. She's wearing a black dress, but the picture quality isn't that good. If you see Smokey, Kim Carnes is on the right (or his left) of him, then Janet is on the right of Kim.

Cool video. I like Smokey's sequined tuxedo, lol.

You can see this footage on the anniversary USA For Africa DVD that was released in 2004. It's still in print, I saw it in Wal-Mart a few months ago for about 9 US dollars.

Back