Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

bowen9999

Proud Member
Warning - The report contains graphic details and content, please view at your own risk.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/micha...fol-cause-of-death-homicide-dr-conrad-murray/

TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.

According to the report, the manner of death is homicide and the conclusion is based on the following 4 items:

1. Circumstances indicate the Propofol and the benzodiazepines were administered by another.

2. Propofol was administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical indication.

3. The standard of care for administering Propofol was not met. Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present.

4. The circumstances do not support self-administration of Propofol.

The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Coroners Report released

Why this is involuntary manslaughter after seeing this baffles me.
That's exactly what I also asked in a different thread, but apparently they can't prove that it was malicious.
But to me it does sound malicious. He made so many mistakes, I can't even see them as such.

Why this is involuntary manslaughter after seeing this baffles me.

Me too. What about the timeline? What about when Murray had left the room to make a routine patient phonecall????????

I will never understand this charge. A trained doctor SHOULD know that all of these things were risky and he did it anyway. To me, that is premeditation.

update from TMZ

UPDATE: In the Coroner's report, the scene at Jackson's house is described in detail, and the bedroom sounds like a hospital. There was a chair next to the bed -- "reportedly the decedent's doctor sat here." Also there -- a green oxygen tank, prescription meds, medical supplies, a box of catheters, disposable needles and alcohol pads. Also found -- near the foot of the bed ... a closed bottle of urine.

Also, there was talk about Jackson's hair and reports he was bald. In fact, the Coroner's report says, "The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyuBPLVD

Did he involuntarily not call 911 for 30 mins? Did he involuntarily not let paramedics take MJ to the hospital for 40 mins?

Last edited:

depends on which of murrays stories u go with first timeline he finds him at 11 doesnt ring 911 till after 12 15. second timeline he finds him around midday. yes the medics were kept at the house for 45 mins or so

I hope we will get justice.

But somehow I don't care - I just want MJ back! :(

update from TMZ

UPDATE: In the Coroner's report, the scene at Jackson's house is described in detail, and the bedroom sounds like a hospital. There was a chair next to the bed -- "reportedly the decedent's doctor sat here." Also there -- a green oxygen tank, prescription meds, medical supplies, a box of catheters, disposable needles and alcohol pads. Also found -- near the foot of the bed ... a closed bottle of urine.

Also, there was talk about Jackson's hair and reports he was bald. In fact, the Coroner's report says, "The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyuBPLVD

why is it news to tmz that Michael wore a wig. I mean no big bombshells in this report you had to look for something like that

UPDATE: As for what drugs were found in Michael Jackson's house ... authorities found Diazepam prescribed by Dr. Murray, Lorazepam prescribed by Dr. Murray and Temazepam prescribed by Dr. Murray. Authorities also found Clonazepam prescribed by Dr. Allan Metzger, Trazadone prescribed by Dr. Metzger. And they found Tizanidine (a muscle relaxer) prescribed to Omar Arnold (a Jackson alias) prescribed by Dr. Arnold Klein. There was also an empty vial of Propfol injectable emulsion and an empty glass vial of Flumazenil injection and a broken syringe.

why is it news to tmz that Michael wore a wig. I mean no big bombshells in this report you had to look for something like that

It's not a wig in the traditional sense, it's more like extension. There are some debates in IU why MJ would have his wig on at the photo taken in the paramedics car. I guess they could be reporting the wig/extension news like a explanation for that ? (that it was connected and it was not something he put on and took off).

more update - why can't they just post the report.

As we first reported, authorities found 11 vials of Propofol ... 3 100 ml vials and 8 20 ml vials. None of the bottle s had prescription directions, patient or doctor names.

They also found liquid Midazolam, Lorazepam liquid (injectable) and 14 capsules of ephedrine, caffeine aspirin, Zanaflex and Prednisone. There was also Azithromycin, prescribed by Dwight James/Cheriyn Lee and the patient name was Kathlyn Hursey.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyzblA9j

TMZ IS MAKING A BIG DEAL outta of everything mj related ... everyone in hollywood wears extensions .. but when its mj its a big whoop

Those two fans talked more sense than anyone 'correspondant' on Sky News or CNN has about the case.

Update:

"UPDATE: An anesthesiologist who consulted with the Coroner said there are "NO reports of it's use (Propofol) for insomnia relief, to my knowledge. The only reports of its use in homes are cases of fatal abuse.""

That's exactly what I also asked in a different thread, but apparently they can't prove that it was malicious.
But to me it does sound malicious. He made so many mistakes, I can't even see them as such.

You're right but I think "does sound" just doesn't go here, you have to have a really good proof, so that it can be murder or anything else...

Re: Official Copy of autopsy report:(

link does not work?

Re: Full Case Report

thanks so they acknowledge he had vitiligo abit late!

I know there are so many other important things to this report, but it's nice to finally see in writing from a medical professional that MJ had vitiligo. He suffered so much because people teased that he didn't have it.

51 pages - that quite a few. :)

Thanks wow. It is tough to read this :( Michael was so healthy. Just a few minor issues, but overall he was in good health

Re: Full Case Report - Including Autopsy

Hard to read. :(

I know there are so many other important things to this report, but it's nice to finally see in writing from a medical professional that MJ had vitiligo. He suffered so much because people teased that he didn't have it.

I know what you mean. It was sad that people refused to believe that when there are people that suffer from that.

Back