There was NEVER going to be True Justice in the Death of Michael Jackson.

Moddie777

Proud Member
I can't remember which fan posted this first in the Investigative Unit section but I do remember seeing it posted in a thread just weeks after the Murder.

During which time, I was hopeful in Justice and seeing Conrad Murray charged with the Murder of our Michael.

But as I did my own research and asked the right questions of those "in the know", I came to realize very quickly what we were dealing with.

Its been said over and over now by myself and others in various threads, Murray will get charged with the lesser charge they can find or Murray will not see one day in Jail, he will walk.

There are alot of upset fans today in the main forum who may not read in the I.U. section and may not have followed our investigations and warnings, we are going to have to try and be strong for them as well as ourselves and eachother.

Murray's Team are following a script, he knows he is being watched by the Masterminds.

The only true Justice will be a Civil Lawsuit.( I Think Victoria83 was 1st to point this out).

They never planned for Murray to get major jail time. Many have said he won't do time at all.

So please Brace Yourselves as Best as you can.

Even though I knew Murray would get a lesser charge, It still stings and hurt very bad.

Hugs to all of you.

All hope was lost for me today.....that's all I can really say.....

Sometimes I feel like a stranger in this world. For being a life optimist by nature, I have a truly pessimistic view of one thing only, humanity.....

I can't remember which fan posted this first in the Investigative Unit section but I do remember seeing it posted in a thread just weeks after the Murder.

During which time, I was hopeful in Justice and seeing Conrad Murray charged with the Murder of our Michael.

But as I did my own research and asked the right questions of those "in the know", I came to realize very quickly what we were dealing with.

Its been said over and over now by myself and others in various threads, Murray will get charged with the lesser charge they can find or Murray will not see one day in Jail, he will walk.

There are alot of upset fans today in the main forum who may not read in the I.U. section and may not have followed our investigations and warnings, we are going to have to try and be strong for them as well as ourselves and eachother.

Murray's Team are following a script, he knows he is being watched by the Masterminds.

The only true Justice will be a Civil Lawsuit.( I Think Victoria83 was 1st to point this out).

They never planned for Murray to get major jail time. Many have said he won't do time at all.

Even though I knew Murray would get a lesser charge, It still stings and hurt very bad.

Hugs to all of you.

Thank you, we're going to need them. :flowers:

we can still talk to people and try to inform them as much as possible about the truth. or may be we can hope that someone involved in the murder will speak one day. Nothing hidden cant be kept like that forever. Especially human blood. Hugs to you all guys

I feel as though we have lost the fight for Michael...all the times I stood up for him and he gets Murderd by a stupid ass doctor..who gets a charge like IM...and that is it..:cry:.....I feel as though we have lost...I feel so empty...and all I can do is cry......4 years that is it.....I am so mad.

All hope was lost for me today.....that's all I can really say.....

Sometimes I feel like a stranger in this world. For being a life optimist by nature, I have a truly pessimistic view of one thing only, humanity.....

Lily I tried PMing you today but I couldn't find the feature for some reason?

we can still talk to people and try to inform them as much as possible about the truth. or may be we can hope that someone involved in the murder will speak one day. Nothing hidden cant be kept like that forever. Especially human blood. Hugs to you all guys

Yes, and that is why I feel this section of the forum is so vital to all of us even the fans who attack those of us for believing in a conspiracey theory.

Part of "their" plan all along was to get Murray off on the weaker of the Charges. Murray was NEVER going to be charged with murder and some fans knew it and posted it days after the murder.

Murray could get Probation. He could walk. It's possible.

We need to all help eachother through this.

I agree, all things hidden, soon come to light.

Whether Conrad Murray gets acquitted or gets the maximum sentence, it feels like it just doesn't matter anymore.

Today, we lost a big battle.

Makes it feel like the entire war just dissolved before our very eyes.

I feel as though we have lost the fight for Michael...all the times I stood up for him and he gets Murderd by a stupid ass doctor..who gets a charge like IM...and that is it..:cry:.....I feel as though we have lost...I feel so empty...and all I can do is cry......4 years that is it.....I am so mad.

I know exactly how you feel.

Even though I knew he would recieve the lesser of charges it still stung like a bee to see and hear it played out all over the media, there was no geting away from it today, everybody had it on(tv).

We haven't lost yet, The family still has the Civil Suit as an alternative course of action and we still have eachother and the Investigative Unit section!

We'll get through this together!

Hugs and kisses to you and anyone elese who needs them.

I love you guys!

Whether Conrad Murray gets acquitted or gets the maximum sentence, it feels like it just doesn't matter anymore.

Today, we lost a big battle.

Makes it feel like the entire war just dissolved before our very eyes.

Yes, its very painful to see the injustices as it unfolds.

This is why, fans who are hurting now and who have not supported the conspiracey theory need to come in here and take a long hard read at our investigations and warnings.

I said just the other day, Murray would get a slap on the wrist. Other fans have said for months he would get the lesser charge and do little or NO time in jail.

This was all part of the plan, those of us who regularly post and investigate in here already knew this day would come. It still stings, but we had the heads-up.

Murray was NEVER going to get charged with Murder.

Murray was NEVER going to get charged with Murder.

exactly. i would be surprised if he ever gets any jail time. could probably get a couple of months and be released on parole. what interests me is what happens to him next. these creatures that organised the whole thing dont need Murray alive.

If Murray did not act alone, do you think anything could come out that will incriminate others during his trial? Would this even be possible or will it focus solely on proving/disproving his involvement beyond a reasonable doubt?

I feel the same way too. But I believe in God and his true justice. If we will not see a justice from an American Law system, there is a higher justice and nobody can avoid it.

Hugs to all of you.

Moddie, I've been catching up on the IU in the last month or so and saw those threads you're talking about... And yet I was still hopeful. You know? Hopeful that you guys were somehow wrong and justice will be done.
Time to wake up. There is no justice. Not in this world.

exactly. i would be surprised if he ever gets any jail time. could probably get a couple of months and be released on parole. what interests me is what happens to him next. these creatures that organised the whole thing dont need Murray alive.

You are right.

They will not "need" him anymore after that, and some in this section have posted their theory of Murray being met with an "Accident" from the masterminds behind the murder.

In other words, they will kill him or have him killed and make it look like an accident.

I have seen 2 or 3 post this before.

You are right.

They will not "need" him anymore after that, and some in this section have posted their theory of Murray being met with an "Accident" from the masterminds behind the murder.

In other words, they will kill him or have him killed and make it look like an accident.

I have seen 2 or 3 post this before.

I knew this would be the outcome from the start. Murray was paid to do what he did with a promise of getting off with a slap on the wrist. He knows what happens if he doesn't play along and he would end up dead. I had hoped for a higher charge with the idea he may have talked, if he was hung out to dry. No chance of that now! He will end up with no jail time and he will leave the country. Mark my words!

We must not give up hope just yet though! We need to keep digging for information!
At the very least we can expose the truth! "They" know some of us know! That is why they are trying to divide the fan base! First with the hoax sites. Now with Murray accidentally killed him vs. us! Some of their people placed on all the boards, I think I may be kicked off MJFC after tonight! LOL
Most of the fans would rather just believe Michael was happy and Murray messed up. A part of me today wishes it could do the same but I can't. I see the truth and the world should know it for once too! I am still ready to fight!

I want to know as much information as possible. So when i talk to people and when they ask about my favourite music, i answer "MJ fan" and they ask questions and i can base my answers on information. it's a very small job, but it changes some people's perceptions. and i know this site will be a treasure for new fans that will surely emerge in years to come. THEY must know the truth. Not what different so-called friends will present in their numerous books but the truth that can only be kept if you have Michael's best interests in heart. He wanted his legacy alive. His legacy is his art, his children, his pure name and us.

I was on Karen FB the whole day. The last my post there was about what next and will we see a true justice? Karen answered to my post saying that she doubt that we gonna se what we call justice.
I think we have to keep trying to call DA/LAPD ,sending msgs.. After reading this reprt I have more questions then answers.
I feel so empty today. :(

Last edited:
We may feel we have lost hope when it comes to Murray but we must KEEP THE FAITH and not forget the big picture. There is more to this than just Murray and we need to expose that truth.

Hugs to all of you.

co-sign u too every word out of my mouth like I said their is more people involved with MJ death its so painful

Hugs to all of you.

Vic did :( (Victoria83) and a few other fans :(
I'm still in shock...

Thank you for your kind words!

There is nothing to wonder about.
Murray will disappear happily in the Carribean with all of his debts payed off.

There is nothing to wonder about.
Murray will disappear happily in the Carribean with all of his debts payed off.

that's probably what he was promised
but i cannot imagine them believing a liar that he will never speak of what really happened. never will write a book. never will eun out of all his money and ask for more...

Please do not give up on hope. Evil can not prevail.
Our numbers are massive, our LOVE is unlimited.
Look at my sig.

A doctor can't be this stupid people. After glancing at the autopsy report. Murray looks like an idiot dr. I don't believe he is this incompetent. It is something else going on.

We may feel we have lost hope when it comes to Murray but we must KEEP THE FAITH and not forget the big picture. There is more to this than just Murray and we need to expose that truth.

Yes!!!!!!

We need to continue our Investigation and Exposing the truth. We are not going to be able to do that without a recourse of action in place on this forum by the staffers and admin.
We already know we are going to be targeted by the infiltrators and a few more aggressive fans who don't like this section and rather ban with them.

We need to support those few family members and friends whom we know have come forward about foul play. They are being constantly attacked in the media and here. We need to rally around them as best as we can without compromising our integrity. In other words, if its a person you don't like and for good reason but they are in support of the conspiracy theory and believe foul play was involved, we don't have to give an over the top post in support of them just keep it simple and honest. Point out the fact only, maybe.

Murray was always going to get that slap on the wrist. That part is over now.

MJ was never going to get true Justice in the state of California but he sure can recieve it here with us, can't he?

Back