Will you marry Michael if you had the chance?

Will you marry Michael Jackson if you have the chance?

• Yes. I will forever stand by him no matter what.

Votes: 133 70.7%
  • Yes, but if it becomes too difficult or painful, I might file a divorce

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me.

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • No, I prefer to be a fan

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters

RainbowAngel

Proud Member
This would be a question for the ladies!
So if Michael you had the chance to marry him, like Brooke (Michael actually proposed to her but she prefer they stay as good friends), Lisa and Debbie, would you? Take the poll!

`
For me, I would definately marry him, even if he never ask, I would ask him! lol! And if he marry me, I will stand by him for the rest of our lifes. I will go through everything with him and be there for him, staying strong and unafraid of any horrible things the media or other people might do. And even if Michael decides to end the marriage, I would refuse too unless I know there will be someone there who would be with him all the time and love him as much as I do and he will live a happy life.

Last edited:
Re: Will you marry Michael is you have the chance?

IF I had given the chance I would have married and carried for him, something the women he was married to didn't.

of course, I would.

I know this will sound odd but only if I truly loved him! yes we all love him in the sense of his beauty, heart and person. But there still has to be a certain "It" factor that you would not know until you actually get in a relationship with a person.

So if the stars were all lined up! we had a good heart connection. Of course!:wub:

yes, of course :mello:

thats my dream to do that in the next life, and shield him from all the pain he went through in this one!

Re: Will you marry Michael if you have the chance?

yes, stop the stupid bloody game, michael joseph jackson let us marry right now
(how about torture me alone in the closet--------sigh if your goal is me alone)

Voted for: No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me. :yes:

whatever michael you want, is ok. only if stop the game please

God YES I would! I would show him what it's like to be truly loved and never leave his side.

I'm so sad now. He didn't have a woman to come home home too.. in his last part of his life. :( Well at least he has his lovely children....

I would so marry Michael, no question about it.

Last edited:

in - a - heartbeat (remember debbie? :lol:)

but I think the question is would you let him do anything he wants in that marriage? like go and disappear for weeks and probably even cheat on you? Would you let him do that?

Because I really think he was the nicest person in the world but I also think he was a free spirit, he said himself he wasn't marriage material...

Last edited:

I voted "No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me".

I simply can't say anything for now, cause you know, I would REALLY need to know him personally and him wanting to marry me too :lol:
Even tho I love him muchiissiimo the way I can love him now.
But one thing for sure - I want to be as close to him as possible! One doesn't need marriage for that :p:p:p

Last edited:

Realistically speaking (my fantasy self says yes yes yes), I don't know that I would marry him, but I definitely would go on a date with him. :wub: and I definitely would be a loyal friend to him.

Of course I would. That is my ultimate fantasie......can you imagine ....coming to a party or something and then you go and say...."and this is my husband Michael......."
wow

My first reaction to this thread was "He's DEAD!!!!". :boohoo:

But I'll change the title to past tense (WOULD you have married MJ if you have HAD the chance?) and answer.

I can't really choose any of the choices above, because none of them really apply the way they are.

I would have married MJ, IF I would have gotten to know him personally and would have felt he's THE ONE and the chemistry would have been there and the feeling would have been mutual and if HE would have asked me. (I don't make any kind of first moves because I'm way too shy and I would never ask a guy out, so I definately wouldn't ask a guy to MARRY me! :no: Besides, I think it's a guy's job anyways to ask. I'm old-fashioned that way. :yes:) And I'd never marry someone unless my goal was to spend the rest of my life with them. However, I would also not tolerate any kind of beaviour, not even from MJ, so if he would not have treated me well, I would have filed for divorce.

But anyways....I think all these questions are so irrelevant now because MJ is gone. We'll never see him again. Never hear him again. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:thinking:
nope.

Gotta be realistic and say only if we had gotten to know each other very well over a period of time and we were compatible and had a lot of interests in common and the feelings were mutual. Seems he and I had a lot in common in terms of personality and some points of view but there seemed to also be a lot we did not have in common. I don't think I would have just said yes, no questions asked (sure, like THAT would have ever happened, heh). I'm still distrustful of men - yes, even Michael Jackson would have had to prove himself to me.

I sure wish we could have at least been friends. I think we could have. He seemed like a great person to have as a friend.

Last edited:

Iiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllldddddddddddd

However, I would also not tolerate any kind of beaviour, not even from MJ, so if he would not have treated me well, I would have filed for divorce.

I don't think I would have just said yes, no questions asked (sure, like THAT would have ever happened, heh). I'm still distrustful of men - yes, even Michael Jackson would have had to prove himself to me.QUOTE]

I like girls who respect themselves :clapping:

:thinking:
nope.

why nope? :)

well I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather be a really good friend FIRST as much as I'm in love with Michael, marriage is very serious and I would probably consider it a bit later down the road...

Of course I would. I would be his HomieLoverFriend:yes: as his wife. You know what? In general, I don't like the idea of marriage nor do I plan to get married in the near future, but if it's Michael, it's a different story.

P.S. Ever since he passed away, it's been tough times...Nothing to feel truly joyful about. No energy... So, I find myself loving fantasy-driven threads like this even more than I did before...It's all about getting away from pain at least for a moment.

Yes of course, hes the love of my life :)

Back