Which Would You Like Released first?

• A Place With No Name

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Another Day

Votes: 52 50.5%

• Total voters

JohnC

Proud Member
Which would you rather to be released in full and why?

I go for 'A Place With No Name' because the first time I heard it, I liked right away. 'Another Day' it took a while for me to like.

I like both but I hope 'A Place With No Name' to be released sooner because it has a different tune and it was leaked with short duration

The clip of Another Day sounds cool, but I definitely prefer what i've heard of A Place With No Name.

A place with no name! Its very upbeat. Kind of summery! I'd love it to be released in the Summer :D

I dont know. Everyone who posted has said A place with no name. But Another Day is winning?

Well ya'll, I say Another Day. It's not that I dislike A Place With No Name; I certainly don't dislike it.

But the melody in Michael's voice in Another Day just can't be beat for me.

Ahhh I cant believe this! A Place with no name has a certain vibe to it, a summery vibe. When I hear the snippet, I think of sand dunes on a sunny day. When I hear Another Day I think of rain in a dark alley way.........:\

Not to say I dont like Another Day though. I just prefer A place with no name.

Thats such a hard question!
His voice is so beautiful in both and i hope they will both be released sometime soon, but i do agree with some people here A place with no name does just have a great vibe to it, i love it! :D

I've been thinking about this for a while and I've come to the conclusion that I'd prefer A Place With No Name to be leaked more. I prefer the Another Day SNIPPET, but I think A Place With No Name would be better in full. I love America's A Horse With No Name.

Ouuch that's a hard one.. I'd say APWNN, but I LOVE Another Day too.. I want them both to be released so bad!

Another day :) without a doubt, when it leaked I couldn't stop listening to it and I didn't have that with a place with no name although I like that one too.

I love Another right away i heard it, i mean the sounds are so cool and Michael's voice is just so strong, so great, it sounds like the Bad era. I love the strong part in his voice ♥

I'm really liking A Place WIth No Name....classic Michael!

Back