Latoya - Vitiligo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
Im not sure if she has.. But I she is also one of the family who is lighter in the family.. I mean she have black parent but she looks so light?..Does she also have vitiligo or what? What makes her lightere?
I mean look at here
74276691.jpg
PicImg_La_Toya_Jackson_ae83.jpg

??? someone tell me please

People say she always had a light skin tone, but it does seem lighter than it was when she was younger.

She was always fairer than the rest, in the mid/early 90s she was almost as light as Michael, although it was due to her makeup. She used to be very good looking in her younger days.. nowadays not so much..
In an interview Janet did with Jonathan Ross around 2004 I think she stated there was another family member who has got Vitiligo beside Michael, maybe she was referring to Toya, as she didn't name anyone specifically besides Michael.

Didn't Janet say it was their grandfather or something that had Vitiligo?

Didn't Janet say it was their grandfather or something that had Vitiligo?
No, not in Jonathan Ross' interview, she said there is another one suffering Vitiligo to which Jonathan asked ''another one?'' and Jan replied ''yes'' (paraphrasing). Michael however did say that he got it from Joseph's side of the family.

Latoya doesn't have vitiligo, she has always been light also make-up can do wonders

latoya-jackson2-lg.jpg

la-toya-jackson-privat-photo-andreas-hellingh-1980.jpg

I just think Toya is fair skinned. She probably takes after other people in their family. She and Marlon (I believe) have Joseph's eyes. Unless she wears contacts lol.

No, not in Jonathan Ross' interview, she said there is another one suffering Vitiligo to which Jonathan asked ''another one?'' and Jan replied ''yes'' (paraphrasing). Michael however did say that he got it from Joseph's side of the family.

I think Michael said in the Oprah interview who had it in the family. But he did say it was in his genetics. I haven't watched it in years, but it was mentioned.

"That's why they call us colored; because, we come in all colors. From very light, to very dark." Something like that.

LaToya has always been light skinned, but she just wears the wrong colour foundation, one that is just too pale for her.

latoya does not have vitiligo. She is fair skinned. it is not unusual for members of the same family to have different skin tone. even if the parents are dark. This is because black people are a mixture of races and not just one racial group. the jacksons are a mixutr of several racial groups and it can be seen in the features of the parents and children.

In this pic it looks like her make up... look at where her neck meets her chest, and also around/under her nose.

"That's why they call us colored; because, we come in all colors. From very light, to very dark." Something like that.

This

La toya has always been light...and when people have Vitiligo it doesnt turn them lighter just like that and the depigmentation wouldnt even be that even.

Im not sure if she has.. But I she is also one of the family who is lighter in the family.. I mean she have black parent but she looks so light?..Does she also have vitiligo or what? What makes her lightere?
I mean look at here
74276691.jpg
PicImg_La_Toya_Jackson_ae83.jpg

??? someone tell me please

black people aren't all one shade :lol:

she's fairskinned, just like Marlon. You can have dark skinned parents and be light. Not to mention makeup can play a factor

check out Michael in September '87

without makeup
20.jpg

with makeup
16a.jpg

black people aren't all one shade :lol:

she's fairskinned, just like Marlon. You can have dark skinned parents and be light. Not to mention makeup can play a factor

check out Michael in September '87

without makeup
20.jpg

with makeup
16a.jpg

I'm sorry, but the girls reaction in the jean jacket is too much:hysterical:

..but I don't blame her.

We come in so many different colors because most African Americans are mixed with white ancestry. We are not pure black. That it is one of the reasons why it is so difficult to trace our ancestry.

We come in so many different colors because most African Americans are mixed with white ancestry. We are not pure black. That it is one of the reasons why it is so difficult to trace our ancestry.
I've seen full blooded Africans with light skin so...

Is that so:bugeyed

....umm Suzanne De passe anyone??

It's so obvious she uses skin bleaching creams.

I think Randy T. said that she did in his book the same time Michael was diagnosed vitiligo and started using benoquoin to even out his skin tone.She doesn't look like anyone in the Jackson family, and she has gotten LIGHTER over the past 20 years in addition to the plastic surgery. I wouldn't be surprised either way though. Make your own conclusions :)

toya always been lighted skinned like others said same re the makeup. i think reebie said in an interview she had the vit gene but it was dorment in her

I think Randy T. said that she did in his book the same time Michael was diagnosed vitiligo and started using benoquoin to even out his skin tone.She doesn't look like anyone in the Jackson family, and she has gotten LIGHTER over the past 20 years in addition to the plastic surgery. I wouldn't be surprised either way though. Make your own conclusions :)

Randy T also didn't believe Michael had Vitiligo and though he bleached his skin. Anyways La Toya has ALWAYS looked different from everyone in her family. Even as a child. From her hair to her skin . There are enough pics of her as a child online.

Latoya has ALWAYS been light-skinned EVEN BEFORE she ever had any nose job. Even when she wore her hair in a huge afro in the early 70's. Marlon has also been lighter skinned of all the Jackson brothers. Janet, although a bit darker than Latoya and Marlon, has NEVER been darkskinned--more of a tawny or honey colored. And if anyone ever bother, Joe has never been really dark-skinned. He's always been a light-brown complexion along with his green/bluish eyes. I guess SOME of you may erroneously conclude he's been wearing contact lenses for the past 80 years.

Family members coming out in various shades ARE NOT UNUSUAL among people of color--especially African Americans, most of who are mixed with White and/or Native American ancestry. The Jacksons have both White and Native American Indian along with African in their family tree.

Despite what some people on here are trying to insist, NOT everything about the Jacksons looks are attributed to plastic surgery.

Both my parents are dark; but out of the 4 of us siblings, my brother came out light-skinned, light eyes and sandy brown hair. Fair-skinned people does not always have to come out from an interracial setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back