Jackson trusted his doctor with his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiki_online

Proud Member
Jackson trusted his doctor with his life
added: 21 Feb 2010 // by: newsdesk

Michael Jackson trusted Dr Conrad Murray "with his life".

The 'Thriller' star, who died aged 50 last year, told friends Dr Murray was the only medical professional he would trust just days before his death of a Propofol overdose on June 25, 2009.

According to The News of the World, Jackson said: "My doctor is the best in the world.

"I feel completely comfortable with him. I trust this guy with my life. He's an incredible guy and understands what I need. He is a friend to me and my family.

"He makes me feel good about myself, and young again. Without him I wouldn't be able to function.

"I need him to make my body - this machine - work the way it does."

Jackson praised the doctor as he was preparing for a dress rehearsal in Los Angeles just two days before his death.

He was also insistent Dr Murray be paid £2 million to be available for him 24 hours a day.

The singer's manager Frank DiLeo, said: "I said, 'Michael, for $5 million, I'll buy you a hospital'. He said this guy was his family doctor. It made sense to me, to a degree."

Last week Dr Murray - who has pleaded not guilty to the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson - admitted he made a "mistake" with the version of events following Jackson's death he first gave to the Los Angeles Police Department.

His lawyer Michael Flanagan said: "Dr Murray's timeline of events that day when Michael Jackson died is wrong. Doctors make mistakes, and that is what he did, and it was simply that, a mistake."

Initially the doctor claimed to give Jackson Propofol at 10:50am, left the house momentarily and returned to find the pop star unconscious.

After trying to revive Michael, he then left it for an hour before he called emergency services and called a fellow patient of his to discuss the results of a heart scan.

However, Murray has now admitted there was an error in the timeline of events.

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?H=Jackson-trusted-his-doctor-with-his-life&nItemID=32654

regardless of this tabloid nonsense. Michael trusted the wrong person the doctor was an incompetent prick. To put it nicely.

If i were Michael's ghost I'd haunt the shit out of this man haunt him until he confessed to EVERYTHING.

We need to stop posting articles from tabloids! It is against board policy.

he was doing a good job for more than six weeks ,,,so yes he is a good doctor and Michael is right,,,,but, unfortunatly this doctor is also working with the system and he did what he was asked for ,,,so Michael was stabbed in the back.

he was doing a good job for more than six weeks ,,,so yes he is a good doctor and Michael is right,,,,but, unfortunatly this doctor is also working with the system and he did what he was asked for ,,,so Michael was stabbed in the back.

''the system'' ?? what?

Well of course he did, unfortunately he put his trust in the wrong person... and erm where have those quotes from Michael come from??

Why make up this story NOW???

I'm sick of tabloid junk.

I've heard this before. It's not really "new" news. Looks like a tabloid is simply restating it.

"I feel completely comfortable with him. I trust this guy with my life. He's an incredible guy and understands what I need. He is a friend to me and my family.

"He makes me feel good about myself, and young again. Without him I wouldn't be able to function.

"I need him to make my body - this machine - work the way it does."

MOST of that ^^ came straight from Randy Phillips' mouth, if not closely paraphrased, a couple of days after Michael died.

I know the first thought is that he's covering AEG's arse...and this is a realistic possibility. Unless Michael said those exact words to someone else then Randy is most likely the source of the information.

The part that's "new" to me is that Michael threatened to pull out of the show if Murray wasn't taken on. Hmph!

It hurts my heart that Michael trusted this man so much, and the outcome of Michael just being him and caring for people, this shouldn't have happened. :no:

I've heard this before. It's not really "new" news. Looks like a tabloid is simply restating it.

MOST of that ^^ came straight from Randy Phillips' mouth, if not closely paraphrased, a couple of days after Michael died.

I know the first thought is that he's covering AEG's arse...and this is a realistic possibility. Unless Michael said those exact words to someone else then Randy is most likely the source of the information.

The part that's "new" to me is that Michael threatened to pull out of the show if Murray wasn't taken on. Hmph!

I agree, I think Randy said things very similar to this.

News of the World are fishy to me.......they seem to be painting a pro-Murray angle on things. They came up with that answer phone message Murray left his patient on June 25th and don't seem suspicious that Murray has changed the timeline. And that video of Michael saying he didn't want to do 50 shows, and has since vanished off the net totally, was posted on News of the World.

Here is the lesson - We should never fully trust a doctor unless we don't have a choice. Always do your own research and ask around for information and oppinions. If he recommends you a certain treatment or a certain drug, try to look up about it and see if it's really the best for you and if you really need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back