Impressions of TII?

The Ghost of Jealousy

Proud Member
I really didn't want to watch it at first and decided not to go to the cinema,thinking it would be a bit morbid and ghoulish,how wrong was I!

Got the dvd and came away from watching it with a sort of warm happy feeling.It's still at the back of my mind that Michael didn't want us to see it,but I'm glad we got the chance.The man still had it.Boy did he still have it.

I've got the slowed down version of TWYMMF stuck in my head now as well!

I'd have given anything to have seen that concert:(

I felt the same emotions you did when I watched it for the first time today. I'm so proud of MJ. :love:

Last edited:
I'm happy that Michael got the chance to at least start preparing something for the fans again. He loved doing things for the fans and really enjoyed the stage. It's such a shame and so unfair :(

I've only been a fan for a few years now, but i feel like i've always been apart of his music, concidering i was named after his song ben =]

Michael never did like people seeing recorded concerts of his. He always prefers that people would see him perform live.

He didn't mind people watching his Short Films because he can take the mistakes out before they are releases. But when a performance is recorded you tend to notice the mistakes then if you see it live and Michael didn't like that.

......Well that's what I gathered from reading Moonwalk.

However, I believe that it is essential that these recorded performances (even the live concerts) are released for everybody to watch because the future generation can never be able to see him live and I think that it's important for the future generation to see exactly how brilliant he really was!!!!!!!!

I watched the film and the additional footage recently. The scale of preparation, the ideas, the amount of work just shocked me. There was really A LOT of work.

The film has turned out just amazing. Was done very much work. It's amazing. I liked the clips, new sounding songs, special effects, costumes. No words, as far as amazing! I look DVD with film almost every day. :)

Back