'Call from Ambulance Transporting Michael Jackson Contradicts' Claims of Dr. Conrad Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubimII

Proud Member
'Call from Ambulance Transporting Michael Jackson Contradicts' Claims of Dr. Conrad Murray
By Matt Fortune
Last updated at 2:04 AM on 24th February 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1253330/Call-ambulance-transporting-Michael-Jackson-contradicts-claims-Dr-Conrad-Murray.html

Potential new evidence has to come to light which appears to reveal the moment Michael Jackson's death was first announced last June.

A tape recording is believed to feature a Los Angeles Fire Department medical worker calling the UCLA hospital.

It could be used in Dr Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial later this year as it contradicts his claims the star was still warm and had a pulse when he found Jackson and put him in the ambulance. A voice on the tape, obtained by The Sun newspaper, says: 'Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer. No pulse, no breathing. Unresponsive. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful.

'We've done everything we can. We should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good. It doesn't look good.'

The tape emerged on an ambulance workers' web forum but has yet to be confirmed as genuine. An LAFD spokesman said: 'I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names.'

Dr Murray was Jackson's personal doctor at the time of his death. The 56-year-old originally told police he administered a cocktail of drugs including powerful sedative Propofol, at 10.50am.

After leaving the room for two minutes he returned to find the star's condition deteriorating, leading Murray to begin CPR. However, the 911 call to the emergency services was not made until an hour and half later at 12.21pm. Last week it emerged Dr Murray rang another patient at 11.54am with test results.

Jackson was officially pronounced dead 2.26pm.

A voice on the tape, obtained by The Sun newspaper, says: 'Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer. No pulse, no breathing. Unresponsive. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful.

An LAFD spokesman said: 'I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names.

the audio is on youtube and I had a chance to listen to it. I tend to think it is fake because HIPAA prohibits to use names , they would refer to him as "50 year old male".

furthermore they say "no pulse no breathing. right now he is in deep deep coma". this is contradictory in itself. Because if you are in coma you have a pulse and can breath (in other words alive) but unconscious.

Funny enough this audio had been online since the 26 June on youtube. Pretty fast for a fake. Why would anyone fake something like this? At any rate, the media didnt mention this until I posted the audio on MJJC and somewhere else so it shows that the media are watching MJJC.

I've heard it. I think the guy on the radio broke protocol because he was so freaked out that it was Michael Jackson! I also don't see how, or WHY, someone would make a fake tape so quickly, just one day after Michael died. My guess would be that it's genuine.

it's still the Sun newspaper..

No, we mean the actual TAPE, which is on Youtube for anyone to hear. There IS a tape. The question is whether or not the audio that we hear is genuine, or a fake? But if it's a fake, it was posted on June 26, which is very strange? To fake something like that so quickly? After that, the tabloids didn't pick up on it until yesterday. The Sun is reporting about the Youtube tape, which many people have heard now, I'm sure.

No, we mean the actual TAPE, which is on Youtube for anyone to hear. There IS a tape. The question is whether or not the audio that we hear is genuine, or a fake? But if it's a fake, it was posted on June 26, which is very strange? To fake something like that so quickly? After that, the tabloids didn't pick up on it until yesterday. The Sun is reporting about the Youtube tape, which many people have heard now, I'm sure.

that is the question. but there's a lot of high tech craziness going on out there..and a lot of crazy people(including media people) that can do a lot in 24 hours. but..i've never heard the tape...and...i don't plan to hear it.

I posted this and my thread got deleted. This is the SAME story fron the Sun.

The important point about the story is the account of the audio tape. The rest is the usual tabloid crap. The reporting on the tape is accurate. I know. I've heard it. I don't know if it's fake, or not. My impression was that it was NOT fake. I base that only on the sound of the guy's voice, and he seemed stunned that Michael had died. That part sounded authentic. But sure, anything can be faked these days. If it's REAL, it needs to be part of evidence for the prosecution, because it proves that Michael was already gone, in the ambulance.

Funny enough this audio had been online since the 26 June on youtube.

that I don't believe because

1- if it was online on youtube since June it would have been posted on mj boards, hoax sites etc before.

2. when you posted this audio a few days back you said the following

No I dont know the paramedic but A paramedic had this audio since November and I was only just given permission by that person to leak it.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2643472&postcount=27

as far as I can see that audio did not hit the net until you linked it (and uploaded it on megaupload saying Upped by Dangerous Incorporated) on Feb 22.

Last edited:
well..all the media outlets i read from said that MJ was pronounced dead AT the hospital by a Dr. Cooper.

I see.

One thing that I dislike here is that MODS dont even wait to see if the thread can be true or not. They go like "TABLOID - CLOSED". Or, in nena's case, they delete threads.
Hellow? :mello:

-the bad thing for me is that I dont speak English and sometimes it's hard to express myself the way I would like to- :(

So... I dont know... I think MODS could be more (patience?). I hope you get what I'm saying.

Well, if that tape is true, then of course Dr Murray is a lier! But thats not even news for us, right? :yes: We know he is.

that I don't believe because

1- if it was online on youtube since June it would have been posted on mj boards, hoax sites etc before.

Well it was on youtube since 26 June and thats a fact and you can see that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5RoxI

Why nobody picked up on it prior I have no idea.
2. when you posted this audio a few days back you said the following

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2643472&postcount=27
Yes I remember what I said and thats still the truth. This paramedic claims she has had it since November which is possible since its been on youtube since June. I only recently got it and was told that it was ok to share it. I dont know what your trying to make out of my comment.

Everything you have mentioned above doesnt prove its fake. It may be fake and if it is well a small amount of Michaels dignity is retained, if real, then at least it shows to the public that Murray is guiltier than he wants people to believe right? This works in Michael's best interest so this is good if it's real right?

And if MJ was (ugh I hate saying that) already dead in the ambulance, then WHY the paramedics would keep trying to revive him at the hospital (for 2 hours righ?)... why?
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Didnt they try to revive MJ for 2 hours at the hospital?

If it's REAL, it needs to be part of evidence for the prosecution, because it proves that Michael was already gone, in the ambulance.

honestly even if it is real I don't think it can prove anything as the statement itself is contradictory. they say "no pulse no breathing. right now he is in deep deep coma". this is contradictory in itself.
no pulse no breathing means he's gone.
but coma means alive (you have a pulse and can breath) but unconscious.

and actually this is most important part that makes me think that it is fake. okay I can see a person being freaked out by seeing Michael Jackson and letting that slip even though they weren't supposed to - that's understandable. (edit: but I went back and listened to it again - in addition to paramedic also the person at the hospital asks "who is the patient?" hmm still sounds questionable to me. Not one but both parties breaking the HIPAA code. It seems like a fake audio that they mentioned Michael's name so that people will believe it is about Michael)

but the sentence of "no pulse no breathing. right now he is in deep deep coma" just shows that this is a person who doesn't know the difference between alive and dead , cardiac arrest and coma. it doesn't sound like a paramedic to me.

Last edited:
And if MJ was (ugh I hate saying that) already dead in the ambulance, then WHY the paramedics would keep trying to revive him at the hospital (for 2 hours righ?)... why?
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Didnt they try to revive MJ for 2 hours at the hospital?

They tried until Katherine arrived I think and they only probably tried for so long because it was Michael Jackson.

honestly even if it is real I don't think it can prove anything as the statement itself is contradictory. they say "no pulse no breathing. right now he is in deep deep coma". this is contradictory in itself.

Maybe he didnt want to say on the radio straight out that Michael was dead. Saying he isnt breathing and no pulse is enough clue to tell you he has passed. Also it's not the paramedics call to say that Michael is dead as that is a Dr's call so they wouldnt say that. Michael was put into a coma via Propofol, so maybe thats why. The paramedic could also be saying Michael's name so UCLA are prepared for who is coming in, how bad his condition is and for privacy reasons. Who knows. There is a lot in this case that doesnt make sense and yet it is.

Paramedics were following Murray's orders.

And thats why they spent 45mins at the home instead of going to the hospital which was 3-6mins away to get assistance. All that is on Murray's head too.

Maybe he didnt want to say on the radio straight out that Michael was dead. Saying he isnt breathing and no pulse is enough clue to tell you he has passed. Also it's not the paramedics call to say that Michael is dead as that is a Dr's call so they wouldnt say that. Michael was put into a coma via Propofol, so maybe thats why. The paramedic could also be saying Michael's name so UCLA are prepared for who is coming in, how bad his condition is and for privacy reasons. Who knows. There is a lot in this case that doesnt make sense and yet it is.

my point wasn't about saying he's dead or not or following dr's orders etc.

coma is by definition when a person is breathing and have a pulse but unconscious. (in coma patient's heart and other organs etc work but they have a low level of brain function). If a person is in a coma it means that they are alive but cannot be awakened or respond to pain.

on the other hand no pulse not breathing means that the person is already gone.

these two cannot happen simultaneously. and like I said from personal point of view that is most off thing about this audio. I really cannot imagine a paramedic not knowing the difference or saying two contradictory things in the same sentence.

and even if it is real that sentence could be the most destroying part as it could create a reasonable doubt in the alive vs. already gone debate.

Last edited:
So since the Daily Mail posted this story and not the Sun this tape is legit? why is it so quiet in the background, shouldn't we hear resuscitation attempts since they tried to revive him until his parents came to the hospital? and since this has been on youtube for almost 8 months why hasn't any other reliable news source played this?

Well, he seems to hesitate before saying the word coma, ' Uh.....uh..........coma?'

,and in order to say that he is gone, wouldn't he have needed Murray's permision?

I'm asking. I'm in no way an expert or even well informed about such things.

my point wasn't about saying he's dead or not or following dr's orders etc.

coma is by definition when a person is breathing and have a pulse but unconscious. (in coma patient's heart and other organs etc work but they have a low level of brain function). If a person is in a coma it means that they are alive but cannot be awakened or respond to pain.

on the other hand no pulse not breathing means that the person is already gone.

these two cannot happen simultaneously. and like I said from personal point of view that is most off thing about this audio. I really cannot imagine a paramedic not knowing the difference or saying two contradictory things in the same sentence.

and even if it is real that sentence could be the most destroying part as it could create a reasonable doubt in the alive vs. already gone debate.

Well I already answered all that and I can again.

They were describing Michael's symptoms, being that he has no pulse and is not breathing. He was put into a coma by Murray using Propofol. The paramedics arent allowed to say he is dead as that is a Dr.'s call. So considering all that, what he said was accurate. Murray wouldnt call MJ dead so the paramedics arent going to say that on the radio. Thats why they were going to the hospital because MJ wasnt declared dead. If he was, they'd call a coroner.

So since the Daily Mail posted this story and not the Sun this tape is legit? why is it so quiet in the background, shouldn't we hear resuscitation attempts since they tried to revive him until his parents came to the hospital? and since this has been on youtube for almost 8 months why hasn't any other reliable news source played this?

It has nothing to do with any tabloid as to whether the tape is legit or not. They've only just picked up on it from MJJC.

We don't know if it is the driver of the ambulance on the radio (which I assume it would be as the other too are in the back working on Michael) or if it is the other paramedics. If its the driver then you might not hear resuscitation atempts. There was no siren on when it left Michael's home and nobody has footage or photos of the ambulance on route. Again why nobody even MJ fans havent picked up on this since 26 June, I have no idea, but its been there.

Well, he seems to hesitate before saying the word coma, ' Uh.....uh..........coma?'

,and in order to say that he is gone, wouldn't he have needed Murray's permision?

I'm asking. I'm in no way an expert or even well informed about such things.

You're right on the money.:clapping:

Thank you, Dangerous.

No thank you.:punk:

It has nothing to do with any tabloid as to whether the tape is legit or not. They've only just picked up on it from MJJC.

We don't know if it is the driver of the ambulance on the radio (which I assume it would be as the other too are in the back working on Michael) or if it is the other paramedics. If its the driver then you might not hear resuscitation atempts. There was no siren on when it left Michael's home and nobody has footage or photos of the ambulance on route. Again why nobody even MJ fans havent picked up on this since 26 June, I have no idea, but its been there.
I posted the same tape earlier and the post was deleted because it was a tabloid and a different tabloid copies the story and someone post it here but now the moderators don't care.

WHO is they and what did they pick up?

ther is one photo that was ok OK magazing, some have said it fake and some have said it's real. The point is michael on the way to the hospital would have been worked on, we would hear noise in the background this is just quiet and the paramedics said they couldn't confirm this call so as of now we don't know if it's legit.

There is really a tape. The tabloid story is not false about that. A tape exists. The question is whether or not the TAPE is real. The tape really was posted on Youtube on June 26.

The tone of the paramedic's voice, and the date the Youtube was posted, tell me it's probably legit. The EMT seems genuinely stunned that the person in the ambulance who is not breathing and has no pulse is Michael Jackson.

The EMT probably said the name so the hospital could prepare for a celebrity arriving.

The EMT probably said "coma" because an EMT does not call time of death.

Saying "no pulse, no breathing, and we tried to resuscitate, and it doesn't look good," is enough for hospital personnel to know he was DOA.

The worked on him at the hospital awaiting the family's arrival. They could have continued CPR even though they knew it was hopeless, so the family could assemble.

There probably is no background noise because radios like that have filters to filter that out. Don't know if it would filter out siren noise, though. WAS there a siren?

I'm not SURE it's real. My hunch is, that it is.

If it were real, it would be a GOOD thing for justice for Michael. Everyone gets that, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back