Frank DiLeo And Tom Mesereau At Madeo Restaurant, February 24, 2010

I wonder what was in that envelope that T-Mez gave Dileo???......hmmmm....

I wonder what was in that envelope that T-Mez gave Dileo???......hmmmm....

helping dileo get out of the mess with the contract he signed with age? didn't realise dileo was so tiny, or is tmez just huge! lol

helping dileo get out of the mess with the contract he signed with age? didn't realise dileo was so tiny, or is tmez just huge! lol

lol...never know that could be what was going on there...T-Mez looks kindda tall..lol

This is odd but maybe they're just friends or they could be discussing michael's case.

All of these silly conspiracy theories are starting to get on my nerves...
He was probably giving Frank some legal advice or something.

I like Frank and I like T Mez and obviously the two know one another. Even they have no privacy.

:bug-eyed: :no: TMez is a criminal defines attorney

:doh:

I didn't say he was representing him for anything did I.

I'm sure he'd be knowledgable in other areas, and he'd help out a 'friend' by providing information if he could. Anyway this is mega speculation.

ps.why is this in michael jackson news?

Wow, I never realised T-Mez was so tall! He's huge next to Frank! And why did Hollywood TV call the clip 'Frank DiLeo and friend.' Surely they would know who Tom Messerau was.

Keep the conspiracy theories coming :doh: :lol:

I'm guessing that was directed at me as mine was the last comment. I see no talk about conspiracy in this thread. Just speculation about Mez giving legal advice to DiLeo, based on handing over that envelope at the end of the dinner.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that was directed at me as mine was the last comment. I see no talk about conspiracy in this thread. Just speculation about Mez giving legal advice to DiLeo, based on handing over that envelope at the end of the dinner.
No, I didn't even read what you wrote :lol:
What did you write? It wasn't directed at you hun, I'm just waiting for the conspiracy folks to jump in and get the party started :lol:

Edit: I see it started already :rofl:

Frank Lideo doesnt exist

Isn't it Frankie Lideo? I guess the person means Frank is not a good guy.

T-Mez is HUGE next to Frank. I wonder if he is 6 foot or taller. His hair looks longer. For all we know the envelope could contain a message for the family or Michael's kids. Perhaps its a legal document?

No, I didn't even read what you wrote :lol:
What did you write? It wasn't directed at you hun, I'm just waiting for the conspiracy folks to jump in and get the party started :lol:

Edit: I see it started already :rofl:

Well let me start. LOL jk jk.

Honestly, I don't know what to think. This meeting might have nothing to do with Michael at all...

I'll just keep a note of it.

Back