"Growing Pains" Star's body has been found :(

This is very sad..I use to watch him on growing pains...he was very funny actually.....bless his soul..:angel:

When my brother first told me about this last night about his body being found my immediate thoughts were suicide. I could be wrong though but they did say he suffered from depression. How sad. Condolences to his family.

I love Growing Pains.

He also had a turn playing The Joker too in Batman: Dead End. he had the most freaky Joker look i thought.
its still bothering me actually that he took his life, granted i really never thought about him for a long time, but he took me back to my childhood when i did watch Growing pains. its so sad about depression, i dont think people take it as seriously when someone is depressed around them, its not something where you sit back and wait for your loved one to 'get over it' ...it takes action. dont let the action be suicide! i remember he was arrested at the rose parade for boycotting the chinese olympic float promoting those olympics because of that Burma thing. hope he rests in peace.

Yeah I was really sad to hear that. I was hoping they'd find him okay but out on some like, soul searching camping thing or something.
That was one of many shows I grew up on... Growing Pains, Full House, Family Ties, etc and in all of them some of the kids on the show have had a hard time after the shows ended. They need to have a program maybe for child actors to help them transition afterwards or something.

Back