This is it in concert?

mano

Proud Member
I have seen a clip where one of the producers (not kenny) said that maybe they still will show this is it only with MJ's brothers and sisters and maybe some other people.
I didnt came that far because at that point there were no plans and they did'nt even know how to do a mj memorial, that came a few weeks later.

My point is, maybe us the fans could contact kenny to let the world show a few shows of this is it. With the origional band/dancers/vocals. And then do it with the Jackson 5? Or they can put some footage of MJ in a right position on a screen on stage so that it looks like he is there live?

I want MJ, but that is good, I want this to, like a hologram or something like that

if you have the TII stage, they could make a screen on the floor of the stage showing MJ performing the song's he did rehearsed. I mean, look what they all made possible for the concerts. They worked with scientists on some things, so making a screen to show MJ perfectly for us is easy!

I wouldnt mind it being the original band/dancers and vocalists and have Travis Payne lip-syncing MJ.

I wish they had shown TII in the actual arena on a big screen...that would have been great :(

On topic, this information has been recycled over and over...hopefully they will do something like this in time though.

Hey you know what I just thought.......

Maybe they left out the best rehearsals so they can use them as part of a show???

Maybe thats why they are holding back a lot of rehearsal footage. Just a thought.

Back