Has anyone heard from Wannabestartinsomethin21?

Stranger

Proud Member
Hi guys..i remember this poster, whose name is Nicole. She posted very often and was very passionate in all of her writings. But she's disappeared totally. Has anyone heard from her since last July?

Is she on any other board? I just want to make sure she's ok..

But I don't understand why she'd just vanish totally, rather than just cut down her time on the board?

You might want to ask Gaz if he knows anything if she's been gone that long ....
I hope they are okay. :huggy:

Yeah I remember Nicole.

I remember Voyage too... If anyone knows what happened to Voyage can you please contact me. I really miss him.

I think us new members scared many of them off. After June 25th this place has changed a lot. I know, because I was a non-member-lurker on here and MJJForum for years. I remember many members who were wonderful and soooo entertaining to read, and now they're gone. I was so happy to have found out that Ms Tenda is still here under a different name - I loved her posts! :D
I have faith in Gaz, I can only imagine what a nightmare it must have been for him & his team of late. I hope the 'oldies' come back. This place just ain't the same without them.
(Soso Deaf's gone too, what happened? She was funny!)

yeah..i agree..i understand some people dont feel like posting but to vanish altogether?

have they gone to another board or just removed themselves from posting on MJ boards period?

You know, this could also be a case of them just needing a break. Perhaps it's just too much for them? Especially with all the arguments and unrest that's been going on on MJ forums in the last months. I know I need breaks from forums and news occasionally - when too much is going on it's doing my head in. So perhaps they're just taking some time off and will be back soon in their full posting glory? :) *crosses fingers*

Back