MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

whos_bad

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Bodyguards: 'We Were Asked to Leave Hotels'

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Bodyguards Dish on Living With Eccentric King of Pop

By SARAH NETTER
March 8, 2010
carousel_gma_logo.gif

Few people were invited into the carefully guarded world of the King of Pop, but the bodyguards hired to protect Michael Jackson and his children are speaking out on the financial and emotional troubles that plagued the late entertainer.

Watch the full exclusive interview Tuesday on "Good Morning America."

"We were asked to leave hotels because the credit card on file was denied," bodyguard Bill Whitfield told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview to air Tuesday.
"The bill wasn't paid," bodyguard Mike Garcia added.
"We smile about it," Whitfield said, "but it's really more painful and hurtful."
Watch Ashleigh Banfield's exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's former bodyguards Tuesday on "Good Morning America."​

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

*yawn* " even sell your soul to the devil anything anything anything for money".........

whats the betting its some BG who worked for him for a day or 2

Last edited:

Don't they sign confidential agreement before they get hired? Can't the estate slam them with a lawsuit?

Poor Michael, there was no one he could trust.

oi ,no , dont go on bloody telly yappin ...
:poke: ,

on't they sign confidential agreement before they get hired? Can't the estate slam them with a lawsuit?
never stoped anyone in the past from yacking about him.

You know the stupid thing is none of this even matters anymore. Who cares about it? Right now Michael Jackson is worth more money then ever nothing can do or say will change that nothing. Unless you were coming to talk about something you saw Conrad Murray do no one cares about Michael being asked to leave a hotel because his credit card on file was denied. If it was denied he would not have gotten a room duh they check that stuff out before giving anyone any kind of service. So please go away

Last edited:

Whatever! I won't be watching the stupid interview. Even in death people take advantage of Michael. Sad...

Nothing will change the fact Michael did not die the way GMA and other shows tried there best to paint him as. He was not a drug addict and he was not broke. No matter who you drag onto your shows to say otherwise those are the facts

"We were asked to leave hotels because the credit card on file was denied," bodyguard Bill Whitfield told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview to air Tuesday.
"The bill wasn't paid," bodyguard Mike Garcia added.
"We smile about it," Whitfield said, "but it's really more painful and hurtful."

First of all, does anybody recall who these two bodyguards are or how long they may have been in Michael's employ?

I also find it odd, that will ALL of the hotels Michael has stayed in during the last few years, this "story" is now appearing.

Sounds like 2 bodyguards who are trying to earn a few dollars right quick, because Lord knows they ain't gonna be hired by anyone else, once this interveiw hits. You need to trust your bodyguard and nobody is going to trust them after this.

I won't be watching this interview, but I look forward to seeing who these two guys are. Big fat YAWN to the rest of the story, I just want to see what these two fools look like.

MJ's fans should stop watching EVERY single thing where his name appears. They are giving us this crap, because we keep watching it.

If you must watch, wait for the youtube...stop giving them the ratings.

irst of all, does anybody recall who these two bodyguards are or how long they may have been in Michael's employ?
dunno. pics of them will prob be better interms of knowing when/if they worked for him. the names dont ring a bell to me interms of the well known B.G's who were around

Why people feel the need to dish all his personal and financial matters to the world now that he's passed is beyond understanding. The man's financial matters were not always brought to his attention; some bills weren't paid b/c some certain individuals who worked for him didn't pay them. It's just frustrating... let's hope they shed some light on the events of that day instead of his personal matters. He needed intervention in more ways than one... sadly it's always too late.

dunno. pics of them will prob be better interms of knowing when/if they worked for him. the names dont ring a bell to me interms of the well known B.G's who were around
Thanks elusive. That's what I figured.

I have no idea who worked for Michael over the years, but when he came back to Los Angeles (and my being on the various MJ fan sites), some of the new names became a "little" more familiar to me, but the 2 names above, I don't recall ever hearing before.

I look forward to seeing what the fans have to say, because when it comes to "who," "what," and "where," Michael's fans ain't no joke. Real talk!

There are stopping at nothing just to get some cash.I don't care what they need to say.I love Michael and nothing could change that.

Is Garcia the one with the sunglasses?

If so, he doesn't look familiar to me. Does anyone recall him TRAVELLING with Michael? I mean, when did he come along, when Michael made public appearances in Las Vegas (that picture looks like it was taken in Las Vegas).

The other bodyguard looks familar to me, but I don't know his name. Anybody?

It was taken in Vegas that day was on Paris's birthday.

Well, he must have been getting paid. He was still guarding MJ. **heavy heavy sigh**
and they called MJ paranoid. Everytime he would turn around there was someone grabbing at something MJ had.

Whatever. I shall move right along nothing to see here.

can't wait to know aaaaall the details!

Sounds like somebody has a book coming out.

Is Garcia the one with the sunglasses?

If so, he doesn't look familiar to me. Does anyone recall him TRAVELLING with Michael? I mean, when did he come along, when Michael made public appearances in Las Vegas (that picture looks like it was taken in Las Vegas).

The other bodyguard looks familar to me, but I don't know his name. Anybody?
Basheer

The bodyguards were also charged with protecting Jackson and his children from seeing images of the pop icon that were splashed across the front of magazines.
"I'll be ahead of him, because I know he's coming this way, and I'm looking at magazine racks that may have something about him on them and I'll turn it around," Whitfield said. "Sometimes he's seen them, and you would actually see him take it and turn them around so the kids didn't see them."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJa...s-speak-protecting-king-pop/story?id=10040297

Back