Cory Haim Dead at 38?

Might be good if you actually posted the article so people know what you're talking about.

-----

Actor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose, according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys," with Corey Feldman

Update: Drug OD

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Corey Haim did indeed OD on drugs, and his mom is the one who discovered him in the apartment and called 911. Although cause of death is premature, so far law enforcement is telling us it was "possibly accidental." We're told LAPD has opened a death investigation.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-haim-drug-od-overdose-died/

aw...one of the corey's are gone. not really shocked by this though, particularly after watching his and corey feldmans reality show. even corey (feldman) kicked him out of his life and did not continue on with another season because this guy was troubled, i thought he was cleaning himself up after a while, but he didn't listen to nobody.
Sad nonetheless. too young.

That's sad :( My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Wow I can't believe this. :no: I loved his movies back in the 80's, so many memories. My condolences to his family may he Rest In Peace. :(

Coroner has said that there were no illegal drugs and it was prescription drugs that killed him. Something needs to be done about these quack doctors prescribing all these drugs. These doctors are drug dealers with a medical licence. RIP Corey, The Lost Boys is one of my favourite movies.

It never fails. Every year, a hollywood celeb dies tragic either from murder, drug overdose, accident, or suicide. Sad.

Last edited:
Corey Haim was on of my favorite Canadian actors :( I've being a big huge fan of Corey's for many years and I am so sad that I am lost for words right now. I am so shocked.This is the kind of news no one never ever wants to hear :( I Love You Corey Haim

Dam! What?! :blink:
What's going on? This RX drug prescribing and use is growing more
and more out of control. Too many.....

My condolences to the family.

Dam! What?! :blink:
What's going on? This RX drug prescribing and use is growing more
and more out of control. Too many.....

The list seems to go on and on: Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, Marie Osmond's son...now Corey Haim.

Not one doctor who's prescribed medications to the celebrities has ever been held legally responsible for their death. Not one.

Marty In LA

Really tragic. He had so much potential then the drugs took hold and he seemed to have a really difficult time getting off them for most of his life. Love The Lost Boys, one of my favourite movies. RIP.

dont really have a clue as to who this guy is .remember him mentioned inregards to mj a couple of times. RIP though.

Prayers out to his family i grew up watching Corey and 'The Coreys' in so many movies in the 80's

Corey Haim was on of my favorite Canadian actors :( I've being a big huge fan of Corey's for many years and I am so sad that I am lost for words right now. I am so shocked.This is the kind of news no one never ever wants to hear :( I Love You Corey Haim

Did anyone watch tonight's Access Hollywood? They interviewed Nicole Eggert, Corey's ex who said she knew who molested Corey when he was 14. I couldn't believe my ears when Maria Menudos asked her if it was Michael Jackson! Of course, Nicole answered that it was not him. She said the abuser is still walking around.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/nico...m-we-loved-each-other-so-dearly_article_30048

Anyway, I recall watching Corey way back in the 80's on a sitcom called "Roomies" and then on to movies. It's so sad.

Did anyone watch tonight's Access Hollywood? They interviewed Nicole Eggert, Corey's ex who said she knew who molested Corey when he was 14. I couldn't believe my ears when Maria Menudos asked her if it was Michael Jackson! Of course, Nicole answered that it was not him. She said the abuser is still walking around.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/nico...m-we-loved-each-other-so-dearly_article_30048

Anyway, I recall watching Corey way back in the 80's on a sitcom called "Roomies" and then on to movies. It's so sad.

Wow, what a bitch! :mat: That was wrong for that Maria lady to make light of that tragedy. Those types of shows need to be off the air!

i think it was one of his managers who abused him. maybe i heard him say it, but im not 100%. i remember while the two coreys were interviewed for People magazine the interviewer asked the same question if it was michael jackson, and this was like a year ago (for corey feldman..or maybe both) and he said no.

typical. random people probably think that too.

It never fails. Every year, a hollywood celeb dies tragic either from murder, drug overdose, accident, or suicide. Sad.

ya but its not only hollywood celebs, random people take drugs, get murdered, and commit suicide everyday. the only difference is its glamorized in hollywood, or was with all the myths and legends. people assume its only some 'actors hollywood curse' but its not true at all. lots of people are simply broken in this world.

Back