Searching for someone who could make quality signature GIFs

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
Hello everybody :),

I'd like to know if someone could create a quality GIF for me to use it as a signature.

I re-watched MJ's private home movies today and i saw that move i like so much : when mj is in a supermarket "shopping" , at a certain point you can hear "Billie jean" and u see him do that robotic move after putting his cap back on his head. You know that move during the which he goes a little on the right then a little on the left with his neck shaking a little. Its very brief but i love it so please, i'd be very happy if u had the high quality footage and could make a gif of it, by "it" i mean from the beginning to the end of that shot i.e from the moment during the which u see him put his cap on to the moment during the which u see him pushing his cart a little (after turning around).

Last edited:
Hello everybody :),

I'd like to know if someone could create a quality GIF for me to use it as a signature.

I re-watched MJ's private home movies today and i saw that move i like so much : when mj is in a supermarket "shopping" , at a certain point you can hear "Billie jean" and u see him do that robotic move after putting his cap back on his head. You know that move during the which he goes a little on the right then a little on the left with his neck shaking a little. Its very brief but i love it so please, i'd be very happy if u had the high quality footage and could make a gif of it, by "it" i mean from the beginning to the end of that shot i.e from the moment during the which u see him put his cap on to the moment during the which u see him pushing his cart a little (after turning around).

If you can find the clip online I might be able to help you:)

Hi J_Cat, thx for offering me your help. :) Here is the video, the moment i am referring to starts at approximately 7:28 and ends at approximately 7:36:

[youtube]lUMvUw_ee4Q&feature[/youtube]

Hey good you found the video. I think I can handle that.
I have ,y own siggy making thread and I got people in line so I'll put you in it, okey? So if you like to wait I can fixit for you but you can ask someone else if you like aswell :)

Hey how r u ? :) Thx for responding and taking the time to do it J_Cat :). I asked somewhere else but have not been successful so far. Thx for planning to help me out. :) Have a nice day and week. :punk:

Back