La Toya spoke to fans recently about case ***All Threads***

7angel

Proud Member
She was recently a my country,recieving award in name of Michael.This is story below I took from local fan forum,written by leader of fan club,members of which orinagized meeting with her.
Well personally I don't trust her(after 1993)
Some things that she said we knew before,some-very srange and unexplainable,so decide for yourself.
Sorry for quality of translation,I made it mostly by google translator.
"The arrival of La Toya in Kiev for all was a surprise. We hope that for most MJ fans of Ukraine -pleasant. For us, the members of the Board Fan Club "Michael Jackson's Planet" is the big surprise was the willingness to talk about Michael's sister's possible cooperation in the field of philanthropy. On behalf of the Club and the Foundation for Children of Ukraine "we turned to her with a letter.
La Toya immediately responded to the desire to discuss this topic during a personal meeting, which took place immediately after a few hours after a written request to her.
We are glad to announce that we have received it prior consent to cooperate in this direction! We hope that the freak-show with Baskov in the title role, which she watched the next day, will not stop her desire to support us. Let us hope and to exert maximum effort to have this year, Ukraine is again heard about it.
In addition, it would be strange if we did not talk about Michael and what she believed happened on 25 June last year. Below - paraphrase of her words. You decide what to believe, what not ....
In fact - nothing new, we do not know. Hardly know you. But do not tell you it would be dishonest. So here's what we told La Toia:
- Michael was killed.
- Murray just an instrument, because it is easier to attribute it to medical error and hush up the case. Maximum take away the license, and all who really masterminded the murder would not be affected.
- La Toya agree with Karen about the names that stand behind the murder. According to her, Karen can be trusted.
- Jackson's entire family is under the control of these people - "the mafia".
- Will - fake. In Michael's signature of this document there are nuances that issued its "fake". This testament in 2006 disappeared.
- According to La Toya, Katherine is now in danger and she feared for the life of her mother.
- Grace is working on "mafia", it is impossible to believe. She returned to the family in order to control the children. But children are still safe for them can not worry.
- Jackson is nothing belongs to all the rights to use the brand Michael Jackson at the "mafia".
- Michael owned the rights to more than 700 thousand songs. La Toia advised to observe all that is happening with the catalogue- it is for sure will soon "mafia" fully put ther hands on.
- Money - the root causes of persecution Michael.
- Both court-cases - part of the deliberate "campaign" against Michael, they were designed "mafia".
- According to her, Michael felt that he was going to be murdred, he talked about this withLa Toya. But the family did not come near to him, so they could not help him. "Mafia" in control all the actions of Michael.
- Before June 25, they fired the entire staff and hired the "right" people who are now officially know nothing.
- Michael wanted to give only 10 concerts, the others forced him. He realized that he would not stand.
- The actual time of death - about 9 am. Murray once called "Mafia", they arrived, removed the evidence, decided how to act and only after that phone call to 911.
- Michael was not sitting on heavy medication.
- More family members are now silent and inactive, because they are afraid.
This is, perhaps, everything. Most importantly, we told you before. We will be glad to answer questions.
And for some interesting snacks:
- La Toia lives in the same building with Janet, in 3 or 3 and a half minutes from the apartment of Michael.
- Prince - a very clever boy)))
- Children are very definite opinions about certain people that might have formed only under the influence of Michael. For example, they do not like Steven Spielberg, because he promised to gave their father the lead role in a film about Peter Pan and did not.
- It seems La Toia, in fact, as Michael wrote, very neaty - in conversation, she was sitting on the sofa covered by bed sheet.
- It seemed to all of us are very open, simple and lovelyperson. Entering the room, inquired about the name every one of us (the name Xenia she did not succumb, but she tried very hard, even though Ellen did not immediately, but it has turned, and how she was glad the name Anya, because it mastered the first time!). Itself felt in a refrigerator, pulled out juice and put the glasses on the table (at first, however, decided that the juice in a package with Lasunya and almost beginning to treat us with milk)
- She is of low height, so before the pictures, quickly ran out and changed slippers on her boots, but until we still could not reach =))) "

Re: La Toya spoke to fans recently about case

if this is true..this is very scary...my heart goes out to Mrs Jackson. I cannot call LaToya a liar..because I dont know anymore. But Karen's facebook comments come to mind.

Reading it wasn't nice... and thinking that this might be truth scares me.
I don't get it, in my country (and we're far far behind the US, when it comes up to the Justice system and the police work), if authorities only hear someone speaking things like this, they're checking those informations. How is it possible, first those ppl took charge on Michael's actions and now are in charge of actions made by the Jackson Family? Why there is no one who can avoid it? Where is the police? Or other services?
I know, in the past LaToya wasn't credible, now I have no reason not to believe her. But I don't understand, why telling it to the press or fans and not to the authorities? The same with Karen... or maybe there's like they're saying? I am scared.

How do we know she hasn't already told the authorities?
I believe if she has,she was simply ignored, they wouldn't listen.
They are determined to move on to the "accidental death" road and get it over with.
For whatever reasons,they want to wrap up the case and burry it forever!

I do hope the family has the best PI there could be.
That's their only chance of bringing the truth to light.

I don't understand how these things can be ignored by the authorities if there's credibility to these claims. poor Katherine. i hope she is strong enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeSt10EhtE

I don"t know have you seen this....but it certanly gives La Toya some credit.
He was afraid for his life for a long time. With a reason as we all know. omg. Scary.
Poor,poor dear Michael.

I saw this a while ago, when on some board there was discussion about Michael's over medication. I must admit, when I saw it then, I though, you know, Michael just hid himself from the world, from all those ppl wanting to hurt him and is really safe. Now I don't know anymore, I am just so scared by this big picture, which becomes more and more clear.
My God, how is it possible, no one avoid things that apparently happen? Poor Katherine and Children in all between this... :(

DAMN....why there were after him ??????????
It breaks my heart and I am angry as hell.I will never, never understand this awful world we live in.

Interesting that it is only La Toya talking about all these things. I still can not give credibility to it. She does not have to be telling these things for fans and press, if the situation is as serious as she says. Only those who can help and resolve this situation is the police.

And if she knew all these things before June 25, why she and her family has not done anything/tried to help?

If it were me would never be submissive to the situation (never!!!), I would do the impossible and possible to help/defend my family and my brother. Sorry, I really do not see that attitude coming from any of them.

I do not understand people's attitudes. I really can not understand.

I wish that God take care of Katie and MJ3.

Interesting that it is only La Toya talking about all these things. I still can not give credibility to it. She does not have to be telling these things for fans and press, if the situation is as serious as she says. Only those who can help and resolve this situation is the police.

And if she knew all these things before June 25, why she and her family has not done anything/tried to help?

If it were me would never be submissive to the situation (never!!!), I would do the impossible and possible to help/defend my family and my brother. Sorry, I really do not see that attitude coming from any of them.

I do not understand people's attitudes. I really can not understand.

I wish that God take care of Katie and MJ3.

I understand you, but we also need to remember that we don't know everything that have been going on. We don't know much about what is being said and done in the privacy of the Jackson family. I'm shure they do whatever they can. But remember what she said in the chat:

And a little positive: I loved the statement that Prince is a clever boy :)

But remember what she said in the chat:
Afraid? People can not be afraid or moved by any kind of emotions/feelings, we must act with reason and act with emotions/feelings (afraid) is being submissive to the situation. :mello:

I think La Toya talks too much and too little action. If she would talk less and act more, things become different (if the situation is as horrible as it is saying). :unsure:

And a little positive: I loved the statement that Prince is a clever boy :)
Yes.... The children of Michael are 3 very precious jewels. :wub:

latoyas a looney. sorry

Afraid? People can not be afraid or moved by any kind of emotions/feelings, we must act with reason and act with emotions/feelings (afraid) is being submissive to the situation. :mello:

I think La Toya talks too much and too little action. If she would talk less and act more, things become different (if the situation is as horrible as it is saying). :unsure:

Well, if someone went as far as to kill Michael, then I can understand why his family members are being afraid of the situation.

But again - Noone knows what is going on, tv/magazines are not factual when it comes to celebreties..

And don't misunderstand me - I want the truth to be told, but I also wish for the Jacksons to be safe.

LaToya speaks with fans in Germany

I have searched to see of this have been posted before but couldnt find anything. Sorry if its already been posted!

On Thursday 4th March 2010, @MJJ777HeTheWo said:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/difq8

What I have found: Memo: Conversation with La Toya and Jeffrey Phillips, 29. Nov. 2009

La Toya was in Germany for a TV appearance to tell something about her deceased brother Michael. This was 28th November 2009.

The next day (29th November 2009) Michael Jackson Fans and La Toya as well as her manager Jeffrey Phillips had an encounter in the hotel in Munich.
Jeffrey Phillips worked with Michael for 20 years.
nHe informed us on behalf of La Toya about some facts regarding Michael’s death, since La Toya was not allowed to speak publicly about it.

These facts are indeed partially published in books about Michael or the media. Nevertheless, partially these facts are to date unknown to the public.

We would like to emphasize, that all the information we received are based on a 45-minute conversation with Jeffrey Phillips and partially with La Toya.

1. Facts regarding Michael’s death

Michael was definitely murdered. The case has been officially ruled a homicide on January 2010.

→ His doctor Conrad M. has been used and exploited (the fall guy)
[additional remark: Conrad M is allowed to practice again. He hasn’t been convicted for his acts. This is very unusual for the legal system in the US]

→ Michael Jackson did NOT want Dr. M. to be his doctor
[additional remark: his long-time friend James Brown was treated by him and he allegedly did of cardiac arrest]

→ La Toya Jackson, Jeffrey Phillips and one of his brothers were first there at Michael’s home

2. Development and background regarding Michael’s death

Michael Jackson was already several hours dead when the emergency call was made [additional remark: the emergency call was made 12:21pm local time]

Michael’s oldest son, Prince, was brought to Michael’s room house before the emergency call was made in order to witness that Dr. M. tried to rescue Michael
[additional remarks: apparently, Michael was already dead for a couple of hours]

→ Dr. M knew already that Michael was dead at this time

→ Michael was NOT in a coma as the media has generally claimed

→Michael had a minor problem with his liver during this time which didn’t lead to his death, however, it has lead to that the propofol which was injected by Dr M was not broken down in Michael’s body and this was lethal.

→ Dr M should have monitored the effect of propofol, but he wasn’t in Michael’s room all the time. Dr M being a doctor should have known, the effect of propofol on Michael’s body

important: on Michael’s bed was the contract between AEG Live and Dr M which was not signed, Dr M didn’t receive the 150.000,00$ per month he supposed to receive – it should look like as if there was a fight between Michael and Dr M which eventuated in Michael’s murder by Dr M (staged?)

3. More connections to Michael’s death

Michael anticipated his death – he left notes in his room with names of those who intended to murder him, of those he was scared of, of those he despised, of those he didn’t work with any more or he didn’t want to work with any more. When La Toya and Jeffrey entered Michael’s house on 25th of June, they saw all those notes which were distributed in the whole house. The notes vanished shortly afterwards. During the conversation with Jeffrey Phillips he mentioned the names Frank D. (who wanted to pay in order to become his manager again), Randy P., John B. And Dr. Th. Th.

→Michael expressed for quite some time before his death: “they want to kill me”, which was dismissed as not serious

→additionally, Michael’s will was quite likely not signed by himself – La Toya and some media outlets mentioned these concerns as well. Furthermore, it is not up to date any more and was written by someone (his old lawyer Howard Weitzmann??) with whom he has nothing to do with any more for a long time. Jeffrey Phillips emphasized on behalf of La Toya that Michael himself would have never left the content of the will like this [additional remark: Weitzmann is the executor of Michael’s assets after he died]

Jeffrey Phillips stressed the importance of the Beatles catalogue in relation to Michael’s death – Michael owned and still owns (his estate now) the rights to the Beatles catalogue: after his death the PS3 game: The Beatles: Rock Band was released

4. Information about the planned tour and rehearsal of „This is it“

¬ According to La Toya there was a very sarcastic relationship between Kenny O and Michael during the rehearsal for “This is it”, which was not based on respect regarding/on part of Kenny O [additional remark: e.g. one example from the movie “This is it” in which Michael says: “I do it for Ortega- Or-te-ga"- seems very sarcastic. Michael did everything only for Ortega who probably forced him to do so]

→scene in the movie of “Thriller” was shot one day before he died

→ Jeffrey Phillips commented very negatively on the way Michael was treated during the rehearsal. One example is that Michael wore a very warm winter-jacket during the rehearsal, because he suffered ague (chills). Instead of going easy on him, he had to continue working. Jeffrey Phillips: “They treated him like dirt”

→ Michael mentioned quite frequently in phone conversations with La Toya and Jeffrey Phillips that he definitely didn’t want to do 50 concerts and that he was convinced that he wouldn’t be able to endure those, but also, that he didn’t want to disappoint the fans. Even Michael’s daughter knew about that Michael was overworked “They don’t grant him a break” he told La Toya

Two fans had the opportunity to talk to La Toya personally after the conversation with Jeffrey Phillips

La Toya Jackson and Jeffrey Phillips explicitly ask all fans and friends to help to shed light on Michael’s death. This can be done by distributing the content of this memo or to send information about mentioned person via the contact from on La Toya’s webpage. Jeffrey Phillips will forward everything to La Toya.

Last edited:
Re: LaToya speaks with fans in Germany

Jeffrey Phillips worked with Michael for 20 years
did he. first ive heard

his long-time friend James Brown was treated by him and he allegedly did of cardiac arrest]
he had a heart attack caused by penumonia (sp)

important: on Michael’s bed was the contract between AEG Live and Dr M which was not signed, Dr M didn’t receive the 150.000,00$ per month he supposed to receive – it should look like as if there was a fight between Michael and Dr M which eventuated in Michael’s murder by Dr M (staged?)

i have heard a similar theory to that. murray wasnt going to london. so he got his own back

the guys full of s***. not surprising seeing as he was the one who found the "heroin"

I've never heard of Jeffery Phillips working with Michael for 20 years.

I don't care what anybody says. Latoya is being very brave right now. Pray for her.

I've never heard of Jeffery Phillips working with Michael for 20 years.

Me neither. Strange.

Michael anticipated his death – he left notes in his room with names of those who intended to murder him, of those he was scared of, of those he despised, of those he didn’t work with any more or he didn’t want to work with any more. When La Toya and Jeffrey entered Michael’s house on 25th of June, they saw all those notes which were distributed in the whole house. The notes vanished shortly afterwards. During the conversation with Jeffrey Phillips he mentioned the names Frank D. (who wanted to pay in order to become his manager again), Randy P., John B. And Dr. Th. Th.

Ive heard this as well around the time he passed. Articles said that MJ had notes in his room, describing his state of mind at that time. I just wanna know why Toya didnt gathered these notes asap as evidence?

Last edited:

Ive heard this as well around the time he passed. Articles said that MJ had notes in his room, describing his state of mind at that time. I just wanna know why Toya didnt gathered these notes asap as evidence?
i think it was in the national enquirer or one of the tabs. i guess they have outed themselves as the source for the story?

Who's John B? Does anyone know?

thanks for sharing. i really wonder about LaToya, though... i watched some of Farrakhan's vids on The Crucifixion of Michael Jackson and this is a transcript of his interpretation of Michael's words, 'This Is It' at the O2 press con...i believe this is the true Michael, a warrior who would not just sit quietly and wait for anyone to kill him.

Farrakhan: part 11

"if you watch the short video of his talk and then what he was singing, Michael said This is It. this was to be the end for him, as a performer. Michael had written over 200 songs that have never been recorded. Michael, i watched him, and the enemies - they watched him, too. Michael says This Is It. i don't know what that means to you, but i know what it meant to me. and the enemy watching knows what it meant, too. when he raised his fist, what you don't know, Michael is a warrior! and when he raised his fist he was telling all the would be's and the wanna be's, My crown is like Michael Jordan's jersey. nobody can wear my number when i finish. you hang it up, you put my crown on the shelf cos it's the unreachable star. it's the unattainable goal, but i'm gonna show the world that i'm Michael Jackson and that I'm fighting for my legacy. This Is It! and when you watched him on stage, he's a militant! looked like an FOI, you know. they didn't tell you what he was singing, but in the end if you looked at his mouth, he said they don't care about us!"

of course he supposedly still died, they say killed even, but i still say i see him fighting to the very end. if there were intelligent crooks involved, i think we should not underestimate Michael's genius...no sense, too, if he merely kept talking about it to his family without him or any of them doing anything to prevent it. i think he said something before like he didn't become that successful because he's stupid...

Dr Murray treated James Brown?? There's no way Michael would have wanted him as his doctor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeSt10EhtE

I don"t know have you seen this....but it certanly gives La Toya some credit.
He was afraid for his life for a long time. With a reason as we all know. omg. Scary.
Poor,poor dear Michael.

:(

I have to read this again. I can't understand it. :unsure: I think it may have been in another language and then badly translated. Or my head's just not screwed on properly today.

There are some things that did jump out at me when I read this. The first thing is Latoya mentioning a minor liver problem. Does anyone remember this in the autopsy report? I don't want to read through it again.

The second thing is the repeated references to the "Mafia". Stupid question, I know (it's 4:50 am here, so don't judge me too harshly) but is Latoya actually talking about THE Mafia, or has she just put a group of people in container and labelled it the "Mafia" because all these people acted like evil mobsters? I'm kinda confused about all the "Mafia" stuff. I think I should just read it again. When they started talking about the Mafia I was having a "WTF?!" moment. :scratch: She lost me.

Oh, and just to clear something up: The "sarcastic Ort-eg-a" remark they are referring to wasn't said by MJ. Michael was singing in Spanish and Michael Bearden says "Ortega. Ortega" in a Spanish accent. That's all it was. I thought it was Michael when I first saw it in the movie theatre aswell, but after I got the DVD I realised it wasn't him. You could hear the words "Ort-eg-a, Ort-eg-a", but MJ's mouth isn't moving. So I'm thinking it must've been Bearden.

Anyhow, better go back and read this again... I'm still trying to understand the mafia stuff.

Last edited:
Back