600 lb (273 kg) Lady Is Determined to Become the World's Fattest Woman

Agent M

Proud Member
The super-sized 43st mother who is determined to become the world's fattest woman

Donna Simpson already weighs 43st, but she is determined to nearly double her size to become the world's fattest woman.

The 42-year-old from New Jersey, U.S, is set on reaching the 1,000lb mark (71st) in just two years. Remarkably she insists she is healthy, despite now needing a mobility scooter when she goes shopping.

5ca56e8b.jpg

Donna Simpson already weighs 43 stone but is consuming an astonishing 12,000 calories a day in a quest to become the world's fattest woman

'My favourite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go,' she said.

'I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite.'

Donna, who wears XXXXXXXL dresses, eats mounds of junk food and tries to move as little as possible.

Ms Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record as the world's fattest mother, when she gave birth in 2007 weighing 38stone.

She needed a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter Jacqueline during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Yet although she can only move 20ft before needing to sit down, she wants to be even bigger.

'I'd love to be 1,000lb,' she said.

'It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down.'

d297f94d.jpg

Ms Simpson can no longer walk more than 20ft before needing to sit down. She goes to the shops in a mobility scooter

You might expect her long-term partner Philippe, 49, to advise her to slim down, but instead he encourages her to eat more.

He met Donna on a dating site for plus-size people and is a self-confessed fat admirer, although he himself only weighs 150lbs.

'I think he'd like it if I was bigger,' said Donna.

'He's a real belly man, and completely supports me.'

To achieve her goal, Donna says she will need to eat up to 12,000 calories a day (the average woman should consume only 2,000.)

To fund the massive $750 weekly food shop, she runs a website where men pay her to watch her eat fast food.

Donna's weight problem began early. Her mother made big meals for Donna and her brothers and gave them lots of treats and fattening food.

By the time Donna was nine, she weighed 13 stone.

'Food was her way of showing she loved us, she wanted us to eat, and she was very protective of us,' Ms Simpson said.

'She wouldn't let anyone say anything bad to us about our weight. She would argue with doctors who said it was dangerous.'

3296ed54.jpg

Donna Simpson poses for a photograph with her daughter, Jacqueline. It took 30 medics to deliver her.

Donna's mother died soon after, and her dad married a woman who put the children on a strict diet.

'I used to steal food from the cupboards, which were still full because my mum used to store food,' she said.

But as she got older, Donna began to worry about her weight and started taking diet pills.

Between the ages 14 and 18 she slimmed down to 11 stone, but was still unhappy.

'Dieting just made me miserable because I was thinking about food all the time.,' she said.

After she left school, Donna got a desk job and no longer felt the need to fit in with other girls.

'I felt so much better when the weight came back,' she said.

'It felt like who I was meant to be.'

When Donna was 19 she met her first husband, who worked as a chef at a steak restaurant.

'He worked night shifts and would come home at 2 or 3am and bring the leftovers with him,' she said.

'We'd stay up and eat huge piles of steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy with butter.

'I started gaining weight quickly and my husband liked it.

'He said I was sexier when I was bigger, and I felt happier too.'

When she was 27, Donna weighed 25 stone, and fell pregnant with her eldest son, Devin. Her marriage ended soon after and she turned to food for comfort.

By the age of 31, she weighed 43 stone and decided to try and lose weight. She lost five stones in six months and was due to have a gastric band operation.

But just before she was due to go under the knife, her friend died during a similar operation.

'That was a sign for me,' Ms Simpson said.

'I decided it just wasn't worth it. I like being the way I am.'

Donna, then 37 stone, came across a website which celebrated obese women.

When she admitted her real size, Donna was flooded with emails from men.

'They sent me gifts through the post, like protein shakes to help me put on weight faster,' she said.

And she unrepentant of her weight-gain goal, despite risking her own life in the process.

'I love eating and people love watching me eat,' she said.

'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...worlds-fattest-woman-years.html#ixzz0iETKpz9o

:lmao: they were talking on the radio about her this afternoon.

Can't say i'd pay to see her stuff her face :p Oh and i hope no1 who pays to watch that thinks it's sexy lol

I heard about this as well.... Not only is that SO unhealthy but it's setting a terrible example for her daughter.... :(

1000 pounds.... why on earth would anyone want to do that to themselves? She keeps eating that stuff in those quantities I can only imagine the health problems she end up with. By the time she starts to regret it, the health effects might be permanent.

This is sick......she can die from obesity and the bigger she becomes the harder it will be to take care of her child. What if she dies? Her child will stay behind at a young age. What a selfish woman, seriously. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

The poor child. She is going to lose her mother. How can she believe that she IS and WILL BE healthy!! WTF!! You're not healthy at that kind of weight! She's going to die and is most likely fucking up her daughters mind when it comes to food and weight! She could grow up and do the same thing.

She is in major denial if she doesn't think she's at a HUGE health risk by doubling her already huge weight. You can clearly read the triggers and why she is doing this........ she needs THERAPY!

end rant/

That's disgusting. And I'm not referring to the way she looks, but to the way she acts. She's slowly killing herself infront of her own daughter's eyes, and acting like it's ok. That's a horrible example she's setting to her little kid. And her husband encouraging this behaviour is just as digusting.

Mad world.

Ugh for me it's disturbing to watch her pictures, that's just not normal.. and she actually wants to get even bigger?! :no:
She would be perfectly beautiful if she wasn't fatting herself and like you guys said she's obviously not thinking clearly the example she's giving to her daughter..

oh god..many sick people in the world apparantly! ..well, she´ll die proud then I guess, in a couple of years!

WOW.

She must have the lowest self esteem that's hit the planet. You must be one heck of a insecure person to want to make yourself even fatter to achieve a "goal" or a "legacy". She's killing herself. Sick. Sick.

Stories like this make me wanna just STOP eating and it also makes me MAD. It makes me VERY VERY VERY ANGRY.

Somebody should tell that woman - "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN WE CAN FEED WITH WHAT YOU EAT PER DAY?!?!?!?" Selfish, Selfish woman.

Good luck to her. (sarcasm) She might reach her goal and then drop dead. I only feel sorry for the little girl. I think the girl should be taken away from this unfit mother. If she was abusing drugs they would have already taken the kid away. She's only gonna make the girl fat too.

I think that this is a stupid and selfish act if she is intentaly doing it. (people who do it by emotiontion don't count because I usally eat for emotional reasons sometimes.)

And here's the list of worlds heavist people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_heaviest_people

She's got a way to go considering that the heavist person EVER was 1,400 pounds.

If she was single and did'nt have kids, I would go a lot easier on her.

:doh:

:bugeyed

Well, now it says healthy, but at some point the effects of obesity and diseases began to appear. This woman will not live long. It is destroying their health and giving a bad example for her daughter. It seems that she has low self-esteem and find comfort eating. :mello:

Donna, then 37 stone, came across a website which celebrated obese women.

When she admitted her real size, Donna was flooded with emails from men.

'They sent me gifts through the post, like protein shakes to help me put on weight faster,' she said
'I love eating and people love watching me eat,' she said.

'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.'

You are harming yourself hun.. and your daughter and family if anything were to happen to you because of your eating.

It sounds like this woman had low self esteem and then found a 'niche' where she felt she fit in, not only did she fit in, she was one of the biggest, the best. She got lots of positive attention and of course she enjoyed it because it made her feel better about herself. To keep this attention she needs to keep eating.. to be the best of her 'niche' she wants to be the biggest, to have the most admiration from these people. Its sad she has that need and she should have help.

You might expect her long-term partner Philippe, 49, to advise her to slim down, but instead he encourages her to eat more.

He met Donna on a dating site for plus-size people and is a self-confessed fat admirer, although he himself only weighs 150lbs.

'I think he'd like it if I was bigger,' said Donna.
Her long-term partner who was one of the men on the plus-size dating websites should not be encouraging this. I've watched a documentry where men make their wives eat to make them get massively and dangerously overweight because they like big women. I see that as abuse. I don't mean big on the normal scale, I mean supersize.. one woman couldn't even leave her home because she was too big.

Oh what a large woman she is...how in the world could anybody be proud of that? She's slowly putting herself in an early grave. And her daugther's so young.

How selfish. That woman needs to get some medical help before it's too late.

I've watched a documentry where men make their wives eat to make them get massively and dangerously overweight because they like big women.
:eek:

Wow, it's unbelievable. What is the name of this documentary?

This thread reminded me of this documentary:

924236super-size-me-posters.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

Not having a healthy diet, creates big risks to health. Maybe if she attend this documentary, she start to change and think on her health.

I don't blame her for not being smart and strong, she got serious problems! The one who is to blame is the men who support her getting fat and send her amiration letters and pay to see her get fat.

It sounds like this woman had low self esteem and then found a 'niche' where she felt she fit in, not only did she fit in, she was one of the biggest, the best. She got lots of positive attention and of course she enjoyed it because it made her feel better about herself. To keep this attention she needs to keep eating.. to be the best of her 'niche' she wants to be the biggest, to have the most admiration from these people. Its sad she has that need and she should have help.

Her long-term partner who was one of the men on the plus-size dating websites should not be encouraging this. I've watched a documentry where men make their wives eat to make them get massively and dangerously overweight because they like big women. I see that as abuse. I don't mean big on the normal scale, I mean supersize.. one woman couldn't even leave her home because she was too big.

Totally agree with you.

:eek:

Wow, it's unbelievable. What is the name of this documentary?

It's a huge thing actually.. scary. There's whole forums online were they encourage each other to gain a lot of weight. There's even a movie about it!

I think that they should take her medical coverage away from her I bet that would change her mind. The article says she has a mobility chair ...those things are very expensive and I am sure she didn't pay for it. Obviously she doenst care about her child being motherless..if she did she woudn't do what it is she is trying to do to herself. Unless she has mental problem to...then she should be under the care of a physician and not getting famous for a stupid stunt like this.

Back