My story, A new love for an old star (please no offense intended)

Janart

Proud Member
I have never been one to be a fan of anyone, bar Wham when I was 13,(now 38) witch lasted about 1 year. :( I remember and liked MJ's songs but never payed any attention to the man. I remember the day they said on the news he was being charged with some very sick charges, I remember terning to my mum and asking "what do you think" and her saying "some will do anything to get what they want, I don't like Michael Jacksons music bar when he was young, but thats not a crime. No Jan, he's Innocent". I never forgot that talk I had with her. When he passed away, I don't know why, but I was filled with sudden grief, I had lost something or someone I didn't know I even have, sounds dumb but true. I rang my mum "did you here Michael Jackson has died" mum "NO".
That week thats all anyone seemed to talk about or make some sick jokes of.
I walked home from mums filled with sadness at about 9pm with my kids, they went inside to go to bed, I sat under the stars steering up and asked " Lord If this man was innocent of the charges made against him, please Lord make him an angel, the angel of the arts, we need one" at that moment (no crap) a shotting star flue across the sky, I wiped my tears at that moment, and thought wow! sense then It has been like I could heir him gently pushing me. Its strange how many things I have found we have incommen, like one day I was looking at his large delicate hand and thought, you have the hands of an artist, not the art that I knew he was good at, but more, so I goggled MJ's drawings, and found wow THIS MAN CAN DRAW. His beliefs of raising kids is sooooo smilier to how I have been raising my kids. BUT IT WORKS. L*O*V*E. He is in my priers every night (and his kids) My love for him seems to get stronger every day, I have never experienced any thing like this. My mum has Cancer stage 3c ovarian cancer, with the chemo it gives her 3-5 years maybe, I truly feel Micheal has been there for me through this very hard time, he's my best friend forever.

I honestly do not want anyone to walk away unhappy with this story, as it is mine and it is true, I could go on and on with the strange things that have happened but this would be too long especially for one who is dyslexic.

Beautiful story! :wub: Hugs for you... :huggy:
I know... :yes: Strange things have happened to me too... :scratch:
I just know one thing: With Michael in our hearts we will never be alone again! He's watching over us. We're surrounded by his love... :heart:

:( My thoughts go out to you and your mum. Much strength for you in this difficult time! :better:

Take care! :give_heart:
Diana xx

thank you, I now know and believe mum will be OK no matter what, I have read elsewhere others have had similar experiences. :hug: to u too :)

Hello Janart! I've read your story and couldn't help but cry, Michael's presence is everywhere and that makes me feel so happy and blessed. It shows me Michael's energy and L.O.V.E. that he still has from Heaven. I'm sure he's protecting your mum, giving her strength to carry on. My prayers are with you and your mum. :huggy:

Back