Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

The Healer

Proud Member
We have all kinds of picture threads, so I thought we should also have one dedicated to Michael when he was little older and here we can discuss how good he looks.
I still find it very difficult to watch recent pictures...but he is so wonderfull...He just looked so sexy and smooth .I will start with these.:wub::wub:
MichaelJacksonShoppingMelroseBlvdUD.jpg

0625_mj_getty_851549431.jpg

uhhh my new favourite thread. I have made loads of videos on YouTube appreciating 'recent' Michael!
my favourite eras are from 2001-2009..
YES i like it more than bad/dangerous era!
he's SO much sexier when he was older
some pixxx.. :D

11m9d3k.jpg

nqb7uq.jpg

9llnqw.jpg

2ccxfk5.jpg

oh and a video if anyone is interested :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmq-d_9EoFo

We have all kinds of picture threads, so I thought we should also have one dedicated to Michael when he was little older and here we can discuss how good he looks.
I still find it very difficult to watch recent pictures...but he is so wonderfull...He just looked so sexy and smooth .I will start with these.:wub::wub:
MichaelJacksonShoppingMelroseBlvdUD.jpg

:wub:

Great thread!!!

Michael looks gorgeous in pics from recent years :wub:

I never judged people by their age....but I was allways stunned how Michael grew older with such sexappeal and class...you know, when you see some men in their 50"s...
He was so different. Yeah, I know he is a superstar and all that but he is timeless for me.You could see that he is mature but he still had that childlike smile.
Oh...how I miss him, the words can"t describe....
MJ20Smile1-1.jpg

Omg, when I saw this video on youtube, I just about died! So,so,fine.

This picture of him is all I need in life.That's it. I can die a happy woman.

I can't even begin to explain what this picture does to me.Seriously.

And that video....my poor heart. Sooo sexy.
Although he's always been gorgeous,I fell in love with the "recent years" Michael quite a while ago, and I've been hooked ever since.This Michael is my weakness.

Last edited:
he looks so elegant, stunning!
but who's the girl? :mello:
By the way, Michael is wearing a LEGS DIAMOND t-shirt. That's a rock band! :punk:, anyone knows if he liked that band?

nevermind, i found out he was interested in directing a musical called Legs Diamond :smilerolleyes: So he probably loved just the t-shirt :D

I Love the fact that there's a recent years thread - I wish the public would start posting recent pictures. I think Michael was looking good - well lol I think he's always special,but I think recent pictures should be used. :wub:

001.jpg

016.jpg

063.jpg

075.jpg

073.jpg

009.jpg

I love that whole "shopping at Lladro" series where he looks like he is about to swipe some serious statues...being such a marble statue himself...somehow I find it funny and beautiful at the same time.

011.jpg

007.jpg

Same Jacket, looks great on him. He must like that one too.
He's so real here, I love it. (ignore the other dude)
040.jpg

I miss him so.....I still can"t get over it and never will. He is so beautiful...I just wanna hug him and never let him go...omg.
1523.jpg

Beyond gorgeous pics! I agree, I think he was smokin' in recent years! :dropdead:

I love this thread. :wub:

uhhh my new favourite thread. I have made loads of videos on YouTube appreciating 'recent' Michael!
my favourite eras are from 2001-2009..
YES i like it more than bad/dangerous era!
he's SO much sexier when he was older
some pixxx.. :D

11m9d3k.jpg

nqb7uq.jpg

9llnqw.jpg

2ccxfk5.jpg

oh and a video if anyone is interested :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmq-d_9EoFo

I totally agree with you. I love this era more than Thriller/Bad/Dangerous/etc. I think he's has always been beautiful and sexy. But for some reason I think hes been getting sexier as he's gotten older. :wub:

I really think Michael got much more sexier and attractive as he got older.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh my God. That last picture especially :heart: :heat:

*THUMBS UP TO THIS THREAD!*
jkbsk3.jpg

Back