#MJis is a trending topic on twitter RIGHT NOW!

It means like everyone on twitter is talking about him.

Saying #MJis..

Like this for example -

aarianah RT @StrangerInMosco: #MJis The most misunderstood person that ever lived. Yet he stilled showed kindness to those who belittled him.

caracnc6378 #MJis greatness. When he performed, he constantly expressed his appreciation verbally and physically to his fans. less than a minute ago from web

How come this is happening though.. what happened today?

Was seeing this all over my twitter so I Just joined in.. Didn't really get what it meant. Still don't really get twitter much. :mello: But getting the gist now lol

I don't Know why it's happening but I'm NOT complaining lol...I just hope nobody get's stupid...

Austin wrote this:

RealAustinBrown MJis is a trending topic that got me out of my mood quick!!! MJis uncle doo doo to me truly my hero the greatest.

Sweet!

It means like everyone on twitter is talking about him.

Saying #MJis..

Like this for example -

aarianah RT @StrangerInMosco: #MJis The most misunderstood person that ever lived. Yet he stilled showed kindness to those who belittled him.

caracnc6378 #MJis greatness. When he performed, he constantly expressed his appreciation verbally and physically to his fans. less than a minute ago from web

How come this is happening though.. what happened today?

Seconded.

What happened today?

That's really cool though.... xD

I wonder how this happened today??

I just saw a bad one.. but I'll resist having a twitter war.

Michael is just that awesome...only he can randomly appear and trend all day on a Sunday :lol:

Does something usually have had to have happened for this to happen then

No just MJ in general...people are posting what they think MJ is.

yeh i notice they're talking in general about him...i just thought since the news story about the sony deal, got big headlines, i thought that that just got people talking about Michael, in general, on twitter.

I don't have one but i did view different forums and yes they are missing him like we are as long as we all continue to spread his love

is it the sony deal getting people talking?

It's possible that sent people back to youtube and research again. It's the biggest record deal in history and could have sparked renewed interest all week and then it played out on the boards over the weekend.

Back