Janet says she and Tyler Perry are dating. Tyler says they're married!!! See all VIDEOS @ post # 19

MsMo

Proud Member
But they were just kidding...or were they???

He sure has been flirtatious with and protective of her.

While doing the promo tour for his new film he keeps making comments about her that would be disrespectful if he's in a relationship (with someone else that is).

About her legs being shaved, wanting to be the one who hands his hands covering her breasts on that magazine cover, and just the way they were looking at each on his show tonight.

Hmm...

Did anyone else see it??? If it lands on Youtube please post it here.

Last edited:
Re: Tyler Perry says he and Janet Jackson are married!!!!

All this talk about them being/getting married is probably just clever promotion for the film, but...ya never know. Being supportive like he was is just the kind of circumstance that has brought MANY couples together.

Janet Jackson will not rule out future wedding planning

Will Janet Jackson be wedding planning one day again?

janet-jackson_19686963_7013391.jpg

The currently-single singer has been hitched twice before - once to singer James DeBarge and another time to dancer and songwriter René Elizondo, Jr.

Still, when the youngest member of the Jackson clan was asked by Access Hollywood if she'll ever swap wedding vows with another gentleman, she turned to the title of one of her hit songs and told them the following - Let's Wait Awhile.

Janet (Miss Jackson if you're nasty) who has been promoting her new Tyler Perry film "Why Did I Get Married Too?" seemed surprised by the question at first, but then got serious.

"No, really, truly, if it is God's will, if it's in my cards, then yeah, it's going to happen," she said.

It looks like she may already have a potential suitor. The news source then asked Perry if he and Janet would tie the knot if they're both without wedding rings in ten years. Not surprisingly, the funnyman seemed interested.

"That wouldn't be too bad. Ten years, we gotta wait that long?"

We'd love to see these two get together. Still, before they make it official, we have one question for Perry - What have you done for Janet lately?

http://www.onewed.com/wedding-news/...son-will-not-rule-out-future-wedding-planning

OMG I kinda predicted this in the other thread lol, I said they made a cute couple =D. This will be so good for janet if it's true!

There is an encore of the promo after the Atlanta premiere on "The Tyler Perry (talk) Show" RIGHT NOW!

If anyone out there can record and upload the part where he talks to Janet on Youtube for all to see...please, that would be lovely.

OMG I kinda predicted this in the other thread lol, I said they made a cute couple =D. This will be so good for janet if it's true!

Yeah, wouldn't that be somethin'?

yeah...i think he would step off if any other woman said 'let's wait awhile', but i think the Jacksons have this 'nice' reputation. and maybe..maybe, Perry is taking advantage of that.

the fact that she said 'let's wait awhile should be enough for him, to tone it down just a little...

Okay, I just watched it again and Tyler said to Janet, so you wanna tell 'em?
Janet says what? that we're dating? You just did.
Tyler says while Janet is saying ^ that we're married.

They were in the midst of talking about what Janet used from past relationships in the film and how she chose to keep her 2nd marriage a secret for 13 years because when you're in the public eye everything is so exposed and you wanna keep something to yourself...

Tyler brought up Jermaine Dupri and how they didn't keep it private, then Tyler said if I was dating Janet Jackson I'd want the world to know too!

He also said that one of the shows Janet was on back in the day, before she started singing, that she was the reason he watched.

He said he's tired of people talking about her weight and to leave her alone about it.

So they're having fun with it and it's sweet & funny to watch.

* edit* See all videos @ post # 19

Last edited:

thank you, do u have pt.2?

i love em both

hahah tyler is a laugh, love him.

I enjoyed this interview. Janet is so sweet and Tyler is always hilarious. It's great she has a friend like him.

I am so tired of Janet and this shy, timid apperance "really I didnt know" She is really killing me. I see she also has the No Michael question still in her interviews

-

Sorry guys, that's the only part I could find. Hopefully they will post part 2 today.

I am so tired of Janet and this shy, timid apperance "really I didnt know" She is really killing me. I see she also has the No Michael question still in her interviews

I used to say the same thing about Michael. I think that much like him, Janet is more comfortable when she's performing than when she's having one on one conversations.

I believe it's more a case of genuine humility than anything else, just like Mike. They're a lot alike and were really close, so...

Just my opinion.

I seriously doubt that they're married but I do think there's a pretty good chance that they could be dating like Janet said...

Janet Jackson’s Grace Wows ‘Married Too’ Cast

...Co-star Malik Yoba tells me he tried to get a date with Miss Jackson, but it didn’t work out. Still… he’s available, in case she changes her mind. “She’s cute, and have you seen her smile?” he says. “She’ll light up the room. She’s a sweet woman and a nice person.”

Producer Reuben Cannon says Janet was “generous and compassionate” during the shoot, and he was wowed by her resilience after losing Michael so suddenly.

“I think she put a lot of her focus into the work,” he tells me. “The company showed great concern and compassion and let her have her moments. It was a great outlet for her while she was dealing with her brother’s tragedy.”

He adds, “She and Tyler have a great relationship.”

Hmm, could Tyler be Janet’s next groom? Does Tyler see marriage in his future?

“I don’t know,” Tyler says. “In my adult life, I’ve dated five people seriously (at 40 years old) and been in love three times, and if it ain’t happened yet, who knows? We’ll see.”

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...+great+relationship"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Picture this, Janet & Tyler married, and they finish raising Michael's children, and have one child together. Let's face it, Ms. Katherine is up in age and Diana is not a blood relative. I think that would be a wonderful family situation for all...but that's just me.

Re: Janet says she and Tyler Perry are dating. Tyler says they're married!!!

Really cozy! :girl_aww:

24837_378380510282_76338355282_4273.jpg

Okay, here it is...

you know, that's just crazy. i watched the video and it gave me a whole new perspective, and taught me that words are very powerful. the way the media reported this, you'd think that Perry was pressuring her. but after seeing the video, it's like...they're just having FUN(and taking shots at print media). mann...words and media print...somebody ought to put them out of business..lol

Re: Janet says she and Tyler Perry are dating. Tyler says they're married!!!

Good for her.

Wrong on that one, the 'no Michael' questions request was no where in site back when Robyn Robert from ABC was interviewing her and in subsequent written interviews since then.

I agree

I personally believe Janet and Tyler Perry are pulling our legs, you know 'playing' with the media and fans. Think about it. Janet has ALWAYS been VERY private about her relationships. Confirming or denying dating and/or marriage rumors have always been like pulling teeth for Janet. It took her years to admit she and Rene Elizondo were married and this was only after they divorced. It took her quite a while to confirm that she and Jermaine Dupri were a couple. Janet has never been the type to put her relationships out there.

Now if she and Tyler Perry are telling the truth, then that's the first for Janet to come out like that about her relationship. But to me, it just doesn't seem like something she would do, judging from her track record in being private.

Yeah, I don't think they're actually dating, but I can definitely see they have great chemistry and there's flirting and they would make a very cute couple.

Wow Tyler is tall :D And he's funny. Thanks for posting the interview but yeah I doubt that they're dating, though there clearly is chemistry between them like Gwyneira said above :)

Then stop watching her interviews. Duh.

I think it's nothing more than the press letting their imagination run wild and Janet and Tyler just messing with them. They're gonna talk anyway, so lets feed the rumors so we get good promotion for the film.

Just my opinion. :)

Edit: Just watch the videos MsMo posted and you'll see they are just joking around.

Last edited:
The press are just grabbing at anything like they always do. But in the end of the day its promotion for the film and the media are falling for it.

Back