Why Did You Leave Again

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
Wrote this after a stay in the hospital, I was in intensive care with acute severe asthma.. They say I was dreaming. I think that Michael had come for me. Why he left me here I don't know. :depressed:

As I lay in the hospital bed,
with a fever of 104'
I was so sick, and could not breathe,
I saw you standing by the door.

You were strong and tall, just as I remembered,
with a beautiful smile just for me.
I was so happy, It was my day!
Then you turned and said it's not to be.

You turned your back and started to walk,
I cried out to you, but you did not hear.
I tried to get up and run after you,
You turned and said you have to stay dear.

How could you come and turn and leave,
My heart ripping in agony.
It hurt worse then when you died,
What were you trying to do to me.

I have been waiting for so long,
for you to come for me.
My pain would finally come to an end,
There is something you want me to see.

Now I am back in my living hell,
waiting again for you.
For the time you will come and take my hand,
to lead me away to the promised land.

I'm so sad that you were in hospital. I hope everything is ok now. Are you feeling better? :better: I truly believe that Michael came to you to save you, he doesn't want you to die. He wants you to live, to stay on Earth for now. He is our angel and he won't let anybody hurt themselves because of him. Now there will be a time when you will be able to be with him in Heaven but not yet, not yet. We still have things here to do, I believe. I love you, hun, you know that. :heart:

I totally agree with Tin_Angel. :heart: you both. He wants you to stay. I'm sorry, I know you're hurting. Hold onto him here. I had a vision months ago some days of Michael reaching out and taking my hand and then we were walking away, like to heaven. But it's not meant to be like that... you know?
I hope you feel better soon. Lots of love. :huggy:

Keep holding on. Our day will come, we must wait for it :hug: :love:

Aww :cry: ....:huggy:
In one hand this is beautiful...that he came to see you when you needed him most. On the other hand it's heartwrenching. I understand how hard it would be to see him walk away again...:cry: I echo what the others have said though...he is like an angel watching over us, he wants us to be safe, to live our lives...finish what we need to. And when it's our time, I'm sure he'll be there again...with open arms.
:huggy:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :flowers:

Lately I've been having a lot asthma attacks, usually 2 - 3 a week, but I feel little better now. Thanks again. :huggy:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :flowers:

Lately I've been having a lot asthma attacks, usually 2 - 3 a week, but I feel little better now. Thanks again. :huggy:

I'm glad to hear that you feel a little better now. Hope it continues this way. Hugs to you :hug:

Your poem is beautiful *Billie Jean*. I believe that Michael is watching over us. He gave you a sign :yes: He wants you to be here. Michael would be happy to see you happy :hug:

Michael is ur guardian angel, Billie Jean :huggy:
Ur poem got me all teary again.. :cry: This isnt your time to leave this world, you have so much to do, Billie. You cant just leave your family like that especially your parents that raised you up so hard. You need to continue with Michael's legacy. Our day will come and I hope we all get to be with Michael again :huggy:
I'm so glad to hear that Michael is once again strong and happy again :cry:

hope you feel better soon. I have mild/moderate asthma but have been lucky enough not to have a big attack like you. I agree Michael wants you to stay here with us. Hugsxx

Wrote this after a stay in the hospital, I was in intensive care with acute severe asthma.. They say I was dreaming. I think that Michael had come for me. Why he left me here I don't know. :depressed:

As I lay in the hospital bed,
with a fever of 104'
I was so sick, and could not breathe,
I saw you standing by the door.

You were strong and tall, just as I remembered,
with a beautiful smile just for me.
I was so happy, It was my day!
Then you turned and said it's not to be.

You turned your back and started to walk,
I cried out to you, but you did not hear.
I tried to get up and run after you,
You turned and said you have to stay dear.

How could you come and turn and leave,
My heart ripping in agony.
It hurt worse then when you died,
What were you trying to do to me.

I have been waiting for so long,
for you to come for me.
My pain would finally come to an end,
There is something you want me to see.

Now I am back in my living hell,
waiting again for you.
For the time you will come and take my hand,
to lead me away to the promised land.

wow Billie Jean..that made me cry....I know you miss him so much....:hug:.....I wish love could bring him back ..because if it could..Michael would of lived forever...:cry:

Back