"Instrument of Nature" - What do he mean by that

Michael often said that the songs were already written in the heavens and they came to him and he brought them to life. God was using Michael to make these songs. "They come from above" he often said.

So Michael didnt like to take credit for writing these songs (perhaps because he found it easy to write songs) that Michael claimed he was an "instrument of nature", an instrument of God.

Michael often said that the songs were already written in the heavens and they came to him and he brought them to life. God was using Michael to make these songs. "They come from above" he often said.

So Michael didnt like to take credit for writing these songs (perhaps because he found it easy to write songs) that Michael claimed he was an "instrument of nature", an instrument of God.

So beautifully put.:wub::clapping:
True indeed!

i absolutely loved that he referred to himself as an instrument of nature...So insightful, and so true!

That's right.

You put it just right there :)

Michael was so humble unlike those who lack talent but still think they are all that

Very well put DI! So true! He was always so humble, signature of a truly great, remarkable artist!

I agree with this, except that to me, nature and God are two different things. I don't believe in God.....so I interpret Michael's words literally. Nature has so many things to tell us, but can't so Michael was nature's voice.

For example: Earth Song, was nature's plea to us to please stop destroying and start caring. :)

Agree Dutchie...

remember what mj said short before his death...
To me nature was a big inspiration for Michael.
Not especially god or heaven...
But maybe we can see god in nature too...
So it all comes together....

let us agree, that michael,s songs and talented were not from this earth.
It was a higher force who let us share a prescious person like him with us.

“I respect the secrets and magic of nature. I love- I love the planet. I love trees- I have this thing for trees and the color and changing of leaves...I LOVE it. I respect those kind of things”. Michael Jackson – This is It

Back