Beyonce 's accomplishments

billyworld99

Proud Member
IN MY FINE ARTS SURVEY COURSE WE'RE DOING RESEARCH PROJECTS ON FEMALE SINGERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS'S AND MY TEACHER DECIDED TO GIVE ME BEYONCE AND I FOUND SOME PRETTY INTERESTING THINGS, IF BEEN I LEARNED TIME SINCE I PLAYED HER MUSIC BUT HERE ARE SOEM FACTS

deSTINY'S CHILD IS THE BIGGEST FEMALE GROUP OF ALL TIME (50 MILLION+ RECORDS)

BILLBOARD AWARDED BEYONCE WITH MOST SUCCESSFUL SINGLES FOR A FEMALE FOR HAVING A TOP 5 HIT EACH YEAR BETWEEN 1998 TO 2010

•First African-American woman to win ASCAP's (songwriting industry association) Songwriter of the Year award

•First female artist to have a #1 single and album simultaneously in both the U.S. and U.K.

•2004 NAACP Image Awards Entertainer of the Year

WON 16 GRAMMYS AND MADE A RECORD BY WINNING SIX GRAMMYS IN ONE NIGHT THE MOST WON BY A FEMALE ARTIST

Black Reel Awards
Year : 2004
Category : Film: Best Song
For : The Fighting Temptations
Won

BILLBOARDS WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2009

BEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF THE DECADE 2000'S

Biggest jump in Billboard history with "Beautiful Liar" (from number ninety-four to number three).

Longest stay at number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 within a year for a female ever (seventeen weeks with "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy").

Handled twice the record of most weeks spent at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in a single year by a female artist (seventeen weeks in 2003 and eight weeks in 2006).

First non-athlete, non-model to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and also the second African-American (the first being Tyra Banks) to do so (2007).

Tied for third most successful song on the Billboard Hot 100 by a solo female artist (Irreplaceable).
Irreplaceable is the first song to top twelve Billboard charts simultaneously (December 30, 2006).
First artist to have a number-one single ("Check on It"), a number-one film (The Pink Panther), and win a Grammy Award in the same week (February 2006).

First female artist to have a number-one single single and win a Grammy Awards in the same week twice ("Check on It" and "Irreplaceable", consecutively).

Second artist to have two songs in the same year passing the two hundred-million audience mark ("Irreplaceable" and "Check on It" in 2006).

Is the singer with the biggest film debut ever with Austin Powers in Goldmember when it grossed $213,307,889 in America alone.
Most number-ones by lead female artist in a decade ( "Crazy In Love" , "Baby Boy" ,"Check on It" , "Irreplaceable" & "Single Ladies").

Female artist with the most cumlative weeks at number one (37 weeks) this decade ( "Crazy in Love" 8 weeks , "Baby Boy" 9 weeks , "Check on It" 5 weeks , "Irreplaceable" 10 weeks & "Single Ladies" 5 weeks.

First Female to ever be awarded the International Artist Award at the American Music Awards (2007).

Dangerously in Love was listed as one of the top 200 Definitive albums in music history by the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. She was one of a few artist of her generation to be mentioned on the list.
Knowles is also one of a few African American females to have had three or more Golden Glode nominations.

LOL ALL THIS MADE ME DIZZY LOL, I HAVE TO DO ONE ON JENIFFER LOPEZ CAN YOU BELIEVE IS WORTH 300 PTS FOR MY GRADE

i could have sworn britney spears was the top selling female artist of the 2000's???

i thought she was too b/c she sold over 83 million records but i think they combine beyonce's solo records with destiny's child records that's why other than that britney is technally the biggest selling female artist of the decades

well... this is a very promising resume TBH.

According to Sony, Knowles' record sales, combined with those of the group's, have surpassed 100 million.[2]

Love Beyonce! :happy:

And I'm sure at some point Mjcarousel will make her way in there spewing her irrelevance. :sleep: :rolleyes2:

And, don't leave out that international pediatric award she won a couple of years ago because of all her charitable contributions throughout the world on behalf of children - well, her charitable contributions are as impressive as her artistic contributions. Good job. You deserve the 300 points

And, don't leave out that international pediatric award she won a couple of years ago because of all her charitable contributions throughout the world on behalf of children - well, her charitable contributions are as impressive as her artistic contributions. Good job. You deserve the 300 points

oh thank you didn't know about that award :)

I think I would add that she did a nice w/some songs in Spanish. You can find them on the 2nd disc of the deluxe version of her album Birthday. I think it would have suprised a lot of people. It surprised me. She likes to challenge herself. I definitely think she's influenced by Michael's work ethic.

I think I would add that she did a nice w/some songs in Spanish. You can find them on the 2nd disc of the deluxe version of her album Birthday. I think it would have suprised a lot of people. It surprised me. She likes to challenge herself. I definitely think she's influenced by Michael's work ethic.

ok thanks

Oh yes even though I love Beyonce & Destiny's Child so much because that makes me feel so special when I can listen to her music. Even dance to her music! like "Single Ladies"

not a fan per se, however no one can take away what she has accomplished truly quite remarkable and at such a young age.

" Lucky that i Kno W hE R . " . " She is Such A Wonderful Woman . and B i g . Sta R . " . " tehehehehe . " . ! . . . . .

Back