Which song do you like more?

• Is It Scary

Votes: 63 74.1%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I gotta pick Is It Scary. The melody on that song is much better than Ghosts in my opinion

Is It Scary is one of the best MJ pieces ever composed, the raw energy in this song is unmatched! But you really need the best quality to truly experience it, that's what I don't like about the song, it NEEDS quality or otherwise it's just "another song".

And to think one of the critics actually called Is It Scary a "melody lacking piece with few innovations" pshh >_>

Last edited:
Is It Scary is seriously among his best. Like ASIS said, the energy in this song is so high it gets me pumped every SINGLE time I hear it. Get excited just thinking about it!

I find both songs incredible, for different reasons. I always listen to them back to back as loud as I can to get the choir and layers in it. It's almost impossible for me to say which one I like better. But if I had to decide it'll probably be "Is It Scary" but then "Ghosts" is a masterpiece too.

Is it scary it's my choice, it's so unique and spooky, and the sounds are just amazing. When I heard that song 4 the first time, I fell in love! this song makes me have goose skin.

I chose Is It Scary...It's very cool and dramatic....but Ghosts is cool to dance too, and I love the ghostly choir

Is It Scary - such awesome and sad song.
I love the part when melody changes:
Masquerade the heart
Is the height of haunting souls...

Ghosts, but I don't like the disguise of the mayor dancing :)

This is a really tough one. Absolutely love both, but I picked Ghosts.

Back