Usher +_+

dangerous2000watts

Proud Member
Any Usher fans?

We've been talking about him, but why no thread for Usher?

He deserves one:wub:

I watched this clip for an hour last night LOL

Love his smooth moves!

I like alot of Ushers older music, I love his confessions album, I love the song "Burn", lately he hasnt been that big in the UK, I haven't herd the song above before, but his new song OMG with Will.i.am is doing well in the UK, although I don't like it...

I like Usher too, he is so great ..
Hmmm for me he and JT are prince of pop
never ever they be King Of Pop like said after the death MJ.
I like his song Burn, Yeah, Love In this club..

I love Yeah, Caught up, You got it bad, U turn...my goodness, it's been sooo long since he started back in 97. I can still remember all the purple in the 'You make me wanna' video. He was what, 15/16 back then?

A few days ago i've discovered OMG and i'm loving it to pieces, thoroughly enjoying it; it kicks some serious behind, as far as i'm concerned.

Some people don't know his debut album is not 'My way' but 'Usher'

Since I'm not American born, I don't know how popular he was in 94 when he released his debut album,however, his song 'Think of you' was so cool and I couldn't help love the kid.

I can't believe he is in his 30's and I'm in my 20's!!!

^
I don't like the song 'OMG' We have a thread for the music video.
The song is catchy but Usher in low tone doesn't feel good to me

Some people don't know his debut album is not 'My way' but 'Usher'

Since I'm not American born, I don't know how popular he was in 94 when he released his debut album,however, his song 'Think of you' was so cool and I couldn't help love the kid.

I can't believe he is in his 30's and I'm in my 20's!!!

^
I don't like the song 'OMG' We have a thread for the music video.
The song is catchy but Usher in low tone doesn't feel good to me

Ooopsie, :oops: my bad - had no idea there was already a thread bout the vid, sorry again.

I still love it though :p I think the coreography is really tight, probably cause all those blue lights which remind me of the yeah vid and also cause all of the hand movements. I betta shut up now be4 i take this thread on the wrong path though.

The boots on the female dancers look awful nice as well, very comfortable, from what i can tell.

i do love my usher i'm listen to superstar off that confession album

i'll be your groupie babe cause you are my superstar. Usher been putting in work lately

Ooopsie, :oops: my bad - had no idea there was already a thread bout the vid, sorry again.

I still love it though :p I think the coreography is really tight, probably cause all those blue lights which remind me of the yeah vid and also cause all of the hand movements. I betta shut up now be4 i take this thread on the wrong path though.

The boots on the female dancers look awful nice as well, very comfortable, from what i can tell.

No why you say 'sorry' about that, hun?

I pointed it out because I want you to see the comments on that thread too.
I'm sorry if my poor English makes you confused.

I loved his 8701 album, amazing. Though have not been to keen on his most recent stuff

I agree. Usher in the early 00's was the best, IMO

i do love my usher i'm listen to superstar off that confession album

i'll be your groupie babe cause you are my superstar. Usher been putting in work lately

MY USHER? LOL No no... wait...I guess he's mine, too

I have a question. What does 'listen to a song off' mean? Is it a slang?

I don't get what you mean.... You know.. it's hard to understand when I hear something I've never

heard of...

Usher's performance on Ellen

Last edited:
He's pretty good. As I say Usher and Justin Timberlake are the closest things we have to MJ now. You can tell Usher is very heavily influenced by MJ, practically everything he does just oozes MJ. I don't like the 'OMG' song though, to be honest I don't like much of anything Will.i.am features in. I just don't like his producing style, you can't beat Timbaland!

[video=youtube;_xCMjH4FPLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCMjH4FPLk[/video]

Back