Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

   
  1. #16
    Points: 651, Level: 13
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    SilkySnare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    55
    Points
    651
    Level
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    To get the closest possible MJ live experience? I would go.

    Slave to the Rhythm hologram was bad? Really? Yeah so it's only the latest in the technology, basically considered the distant future mere 10 years ago, and a damn close recreation of the original material unfolded before your very eyes...but naaaah, you can see it's not really MJ, it suuuucked
    You guys would probably write a waaaay more accurate code for that in C++

  2. #17
    Points: 7,923, Level: 59
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,082
    Points
    7,923
    Level
    59
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 382 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    If they gonna do an hologram it got to be perfect. Michael would not like that hologram they did with slave to the rhythm. it got look straight up real and look great. i guess we have to wait until technology get alittle bit more better. that's only if it can get that real. thinking about sounds very very very creepy and scary. but who knows what technology can bring in the future.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  3. #18
    Points: 7,923, Level: 59
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,082
    Points
    7,923
    Level
    59
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 382 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: First Dates Announced for Whitney Houston Hologram Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by DuranDuran View Post
    Billboard • Sept. 17, 2019
    Nice to see they doing a hologram of her. it looks nice. but they could give her something else nice to wear.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  4. #19
    Points: 7,923, Level: 59
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,082
    Points
    7,923
    Level
    59
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 382 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    If they gonna do a hologram they gonna have to do all the eras. not just one era. that would cost a lot of money. but if they do it perfect like Michael always said and look straight up real then the money would be way worth it. that's only if technology can get that real. but who knows.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 20-09-2019 at 10:11 AM.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  5. #20
    Points: 7,923, Level: 59
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,082
    Points
    7,923
    Level
    59
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 382 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    I wouldn't care if i cried at a MJ hologram concert. that's only if the hologram look very real and look beautiful. it would just shows how much we miss him and his impact he left on this earth.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  6. #21
    Points: 22,935, Level: 93
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Galactus123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,368
    Points
    22,935
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    2,253
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,341 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkySnare View Post
    To get the closest possible MJ live experience? I would go.

    Slave to the Rhythm hologram was bad? Really? Yeah so it's only the latest in the technology, basically considered the distant future mere 10 years ago, and a damn close recreation of the original material unfolded before your very eyes...but naaaah, you can see it's not really MJ, it suuuucked
    You guys would probably write a waaaay more accurate code for that in C++
    It wasn't good because it didn't look like Michael. It was just hologram of an impersonator. They just added cgi face.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactus123 For This Useful Post:


  8. #22
    Points: 7,923, Level: 59
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,082
    Points
    7,923
    Level
    59
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    845
    Thanked 382 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    It wasn't good because it didn't look like Michael. It was just hologram of an impersonator. They just added cgi face.
    I knew something wasn't right about that hologram. now i know why. it didn't even look like him. it was terrible.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  9. #23
    Points: 651, Level: 13
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    SilkySnare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    55
    Points
    651
    Level
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    It wasn't good because it didn't look like Michael. It was just hologram of an impersonator. They just added cgi face.
    Yeah....just a boring hologram...it wasn't really a dead person...just some motion capture with added CGI face...what utter trash...the Lion King remake tops that any day. Next, please.





    Guys...here we have a super advanced high-tech wonder that was used, of all things, to bring us back Michael Jackson! They could of brought back or created anything they could imagine. Godzilla...Abraham Lincoln...an army of Gremlins...anything! But they did Tupac and then they did Michael. It's incredible and worth every praise. You can not even begin to imagine the hard work that must have gone into that project. I mean...just animating a stick figure, with a circle instead of the head, to dance like Michael would take a lot of time and skill. But a project like this? I can't even start to imagine. Do you even realise how much money making that sequence must have costed? Do you realise that some corporate suit had to actually approve the budget for that?

    But nooooo, it was just a boring hologram

    edit
    This is exactly the line between a fan and a fanboy. Think about that.

  10. #24
    Points: 22,935, Level: 93
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Galactus123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,368
    Points
    22,935
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    2,253
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,341 Posts

    Default Re: would you go to a virtual reality concert from a deceased artist?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkySnare View Post
    Yeah....just a boring hologram...it wasn't really a dead person...just some motion capture with added CGI face...what utter trash...the Lion King remake tops that any day. Next, please.





    Guys...here we have a super advanced high-tech wonder that was used, of all things, to bring us back Michael Jackson! They could of brought back or created anything they could imagine. Godzilla...Abraham Lincoln...an army of Gremlins...anything! But they did Tupac and then they did Michael. It's incredible and worth every praise. You can not even begin to imagine the hard work that must have gone into that project. I mean...just animating a stick figure, with a circle instead of the head, to dance like Michael would take a lot of time and skill. But a project like this? I can't even start to imagine. Do you even realise how much money making that sequence must have costed? Do you realise that some corporate suit had to actually approve the budget for that?

    But nooooo, it was just a boring hologram

    edit
    This is exactly the line between a fan and a fanboy. Think about that.
    The hologram wasn't animated. They just shot video of impersonator dancing and added cgi face.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •