• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

Originally posted 35 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

0425-jacksons-ex-getty-credit.jpg

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless. It's the opposite. She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-credit.jpg

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house. Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

Last edited:
Re: Katherine Kicks Alejandra & Kids Out

So Jermaine and Randy were referring to their wife and kids when they talked about spring cleaning lmao..ok.

damn..Katherine Jackson is making a whole lot of fans on here, look good. she sounds more and more like she is siding with Michael. but she manages to be nice to all the other children at the same time. that is if this report is true. but, people have been questioning tmz for a lot of reasons..some of them, at least, are good. so as strange as that sounds, it has to be said.

hmmm, so we still take TMZ seriously, anytime they report anything about MJ.

They are living off Michael and his family, without it TMZ would be just a tabloid sh!t reporting about totally unimportant people, and media around the world take them seriously too and copying the "news" as something relevant.

Why not Roger Friednam? He has been far more relevant than TMZ, but they have direct MJ agenda and selected stuff for getting info about MJ, if not directly from a "Jackson insider" then they have other "tools" how to get anything about MJ and his family.

Oh and we fans are happy... knowing something "new", especially in terms of deals, court docs, and business...

Just an coinscidence, or the continuing well-knit media agenda?

Last edited:
Why not Roger Friednam? He has been far more relevant then TMZ,

TMZ have a much higher track record than RF (who often gets his facts wrong) who can go back to downloading pirated movies. I really cant take anything you say seriously now your publicly supported RF lmao Besides this isnt about TMZ vs RF.

Katherine got the message when DCFS visited the home. Katherine said in 05 that she happened to visit Michael @ Neverland when DFCS visited him there and got angry when she learned that they were trying to take her grandkids from her son. Now they tried to take them from her. She's not going to let anyone have any reason to take MJ3 off of her. Thats why Alvarez and Grace were also fired.

The one thing that does annoy me is that they are all moving into another home owned by Michael. They all need to go get jobs etc. MJ didnt make all that money to support a town of Jacksons for the rest of their lives for the next 10 generations.

To all those here who were dismissing infos...some of us here, did know things. And I am beyond happy to read this. MJ's kids need to be protected.

Thank you Katherine for taking that 1st step.

Thank you MJ for looking out for your babies...

So Jermaine and Randy were referring to their wife and kids when they talked about spring cleaning lmao..ok.

lol

Last edited:
TMZ have a much higher track record than RF (who often gets his facts wrong) who can go back to downloading pirated movies. I really cant take anything you say seriously now your publicly supported RF lmao Besides this isnt about TMZ vs RF.

To be honest, I take RF seriously cos he has had much information (most of it) as the first (when TMZ didnt existed), his "facts" are not wrong but sometimes not correct, but they has the point, all of them
TMZ is using just generally available info and docs + paid sources.
OK, this isnt about TMZ vs RF. :agree:

Katherine got the message when DCFS visited the home. Katherine said in 05 that she happened to visit Michael @ Neverland when DFCS visited him there and got angry when she learned that they were trying to take her grandkids from her son. Now they tried to take them from her. She's not going to let anyone have any reason to take MJ3 off of her. Thats why Alvarez and Grace were also fired.

Thats something natural that we dont need to have TMZ to know that.

The one thing that does annoy me is that they are all moving into another home owned by Michael. They all need to go get jobs etc. MJ didnt make all that money to support a town of Jacksons for the rest of their lives for the next 10 generations.

I absolutely agree with that.

To all those here who were dismissing infos...some of us here, did know things. And I am beyond happy to read this. MJ's kids need to be protected.

Thank you Katherine for taking that 1st step.

Thank you MJ for looking out for your babies...

lol

lol indeed,this make them look like fools,sorry to say but it's kinda embarrassing for Randy and co. after what they said about spring cleaning,having the last say,getting rid of the rotten apples....I wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez will be back btw...just saying...

lol indeed,this make them look like fools,sorry to say but it's kinda embarrassing for Randy and co. after what they said about spring cleaning,having the last say,getting rid of the rotten apples....I wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez will be back btw...just saying...

Me too...I think Grace (not likely!!!) & Alvarez may be back. I also think Michael jr, who I hear is a very strong & intelligent young man, might also be behind this. The kids were not happy with how things were going in that house.

Thank you God...Thank you MJ...Many fans were praying (and will continue to) for these kids's welfare.

Last edited:
let's face it peeps. you're stuck with media you might have to question. and they weasled their way on this board.

let's face it peeps. you're stuck with media you might have to question. and they weasled their way on this board.

Well, Randy Jackson is a main source for TMZ.

It seems like Katherine was fed up with these leeches...and someone calling DCFS has turned out to be the perfect reason to kick them out. (Leeches refer to the adults, not the minors obviously)

I'd rather they stay at another MJ's house than MJ's 3 kids be surrounded by bad influence. I am sure these kids gonna resent Michael jr., Paris & Blanket....but it's not their fault their fathers don't care enough about them to take care of them

MJ's took great care of his babies.

I think now it is clear Katherine is getting along with the execs of the estate. She managed to get them to allow these folks to move in to another estate's own condo....Dare I write it? Rent free.

Last edited:
Although I take everything TMZ says with a grain of salt, they apparently don't even know the difference between Jermaine's ex-wife and his new wife. LOL!

That being said, I guess this "may" explain why some family members are STILL talking about the stun gun incident. They most likely knew what was about to transpire as far as who would be moving out of the Encino home and were somehow trying to get infront of the story.

I think a person with the name Jermajesty deserves his own condo anyway :D

LOL @ them using a picture of Halima for Alejandra....idiots..

LMAO!

Wow, go Katherine. :) I'm so pleased to read this. It seems Katherine really is doing a grand job with Michael's children.

This isn't Michael news though, so moving it to 2300.

Those are ALL Katherine's grandchildren. She doesn't seem to love any one less or more. Her children have said even though there were nine of them, she managed to make them all feel special.

Sure, her most successful son is supporting everyone in that house, and it might not be right, but I haven't picked up from anyone who talks about her that she would ever just toss a love one aside when she can somehow help them, regardless of where the help comes from. Michael left 20% of his estate to charities. If assistance is to go to strangers, why wouldn't she feel the same toward her own grandchildren.

Do folks need to be less dependent on her? MOST DEFINITELY. But Katherine's always helped her family through MJ. To expect her to toss 4 of her grandchildren out of the only home they've known for years with no place else to go isn't something from what we know about her she'd be likely to do. Or most of us would do, especially if there is another home we could provide them under the circumstances.

Then of course all of this stuff could be a bunch of TMZ BS.

If assistance is to go to strangers, why wouldn't she feel the same toward her own grandchildren.

As a parent I would say that "maybe" Ms. Katherine would like to see her TWO ADULT SON'S take responsibility for their children. I'm sure she, like any grandmother, would not allow her grandchildren to go hungry, but at the same time, she, as a mother, would encourage her son's, Randy and Jermaine, to step up to the plate and take care of their children.

I can certainly see if there were NO father's around to pick up the slack, but there are two able-bodied men in the picture, and that's where the responsibility should be diverted. Not on Ms. Katherine, because she can.

As a parent I would say that "maybe" Ms. Katherine would like to see her TWO ADULT SON'S take responsibility for their children. I'm sure she, like any grandmother, would not allow her grandchildren to go hungry, but at the same time, she, as a mother, would encourage her son's, Randy and Jermaine, to step up to the plate and take care of their children..

I AGREE with you ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!! Her adult sons should be taking care of their own kids. Unfortunately, that's not case.

I AGREE with you ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!! Her adult sons should be taking care of their own kids. Unfortunately, that's not case.

in fact...Randy and Jermaine are not living under a bridge,they have houses,they have an income maybe they are not multi millionaires but they are NOT "food stamp" poor,and usually you are charitable with the homeless not with people who drive around in a roll royce...I don't think Jermaine and Randy are so broke they can't afford to rent a house for their ex-wife and kids.Generosity should be what it is..a choice not an obligation.

if it is true ,its good new.........but what about adults staying there? like randy himself (i guess).

in fact...Randy and Jermaine are not living under a bridge,they have houses,they have an income maybe they are not multi millionaires but they are NOT "food stamp" poor,and usually you are charitable with the homeless not with people who drive around in a roll royce...I don't think Jermaine and Randy are so broke they can't afford to rent a house for their ex-wife and kids.Generosity should be what it is..a choice not an obligation.

Also, agree with you.

But Katherine is making this choice.

Michael Jackson did not have Randy's and Jermaine's chilren living with his children while he was on Earth.

All the reports I have read on the matter say Alejandra has been wanting for her own place for a long
but Jermaine would not pay his child support.
Alejandra may be quite happy about how everything has tured out.

I am so happy for Michael Jackson's children:
Prince, Paris and Blanket, and Michael's Mom.
giveheart.gif

I pray for them everyday. :angel:

Mrs Jackson is such a positive influence on those kids lives. She IS remarkable. I really hope she has a long and healthy life. Prince got five years til he turns 18 .. just pray that Mrs Jackson will be around by then.

GO MRS JACKSON! :punk:

This is a great decision that mrs jackson made, even though i know it may have been a hard one 2 make- but it had 2 be done. For a woman of her age taking care of seven grandchildren would have been too much for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back