Peter Lopez suicide-people begin to

7angel

Proud Member
connect this death with Michael's
below are some parts of discussions from Shana Mangatal face book page:

Shana Mangatal I am in a state of shock, once again. Peter Lopez, one of MJ's last attorneys was found dead today. It was an apparent suicide. He was one of the nicest guys in Hollywood. We hung together last month at the Kobe Bryant party. He seemed to be in great spirits! I just don't understand!!! If anyone has any further information, please let me know.

Shana Mangatal
Thank you guys. This craziness has to stop. Michael's death has turned the world upside down. We spoke about Michael at the party. He was one of the few lawyers who actually cared about Michael. I'm sure Michael liked him because of his gentle, caring demeanor.
18 hours ago
http://www.facebook.com/ShanaMangatal
Shana Mangatal
Peter was very much involved in those final months. This is all very strange.
17 hours ago
Shana Mangatal
Nothing seems real anymore. Life feels like one big dream...or nightmare.
14 hours ago
Shana Mangatal
@Karla..I was with him at a Kobe Bryant party I attended about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It was the same night my current profile pic was taken. That's when we discussed MJ, and he seemed a little sad.
11 hours ago

One user comment:
I'm sure it was murder! I believe Lopez had Mike's 2007 missing will.... so they had to take care of him! Very sad... he is just one in many they'll get rid of. Follow the $ sign people!
"Kraken reached out to Jackson last year through the singer's attorney Peter Lopez. "We wanted to tell the behind-the-scenes story of Michael Jackson the entertainer," Fowler says. The plan was to include Jackson's concerts at London's O2 Arena."

You know.. Evan Chandler's suicide seemed a bit fishy to me. Remember the quote when he was talking about bringing allegations about MJ, he said there was not only him behind it there was a whole lot of people who wanted to bring MJ down.. he knew.

Now this..

Yes, this needs to stop, before Michael's defense weakens even more.

They're trying to leave him absolutely vulnerable to the lie of IM.

Whether people concerning the allegations or business, it all leads to his murder. And they will do anything to keep that truth hidden.

Last edited:
If anyone have more info on this person and his work for Michael?I only found that recenlty he was involved in Opus project.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next death is an 'accident' instead of a 'suicide'.

And I wonder if Peter's wife knew that he owned a gun.

It would have been so much easier for them if Michael owned a gun, but we all know he was against weapons. But then, it would be much more difficult to shoot Michael inside his bedroom or in front of his house, fix the scene to make it look like suicide, and leave immediately after and not be noticed.

Last edited:
I believe Lopez had Mike's 2007 missing will.

legal fyi : Will has to be filed with a court in a certain time period that cannot be longer than 1-2 months. (see below)

so that conspiracy theory does not really fit.

legal note : be very careful about accusing people of murder with no evidence, such actions can have serious legal consequences.

---------------

Any person having the custody or control of any will shall, within thirty days after he shall have received knowledge of the death of the testator, deliver said will to the court having jurisdiction or to the person named in the will as executor, and any executor having in his custody or control any will shall within forty days after he received knowledge of the death of the testator deliver the same to the court having jurisdiction.

A prominent Los Angeles entertainment lawyer who represented Michael Jackson, Vancouver singer Michael Bublé and the Eagles died on Friday, apparently having taken his own life.

Peter Lopez, 60, was found dead in the garden of the Los Angeles home he shared with his wife, actress Catherine Bach, and their two young daughters.

Craig Harvey, operations chief with L.A. County Coroner's Office, said Lopez died of a gunshot wound to the head that appeared self-inflicted.

Whether or not its anything to do with MJ, this is suspicious anyway.

ivy are you able to read or what ?I was just quoting the user from facebook

Does anybody know if he kept in touch with Michael in recent years?

Apparently so..

"Kraken reached out to Jackson last year through the singer's attorney Peter Lopez. "We wanted to tell the behind-the-scenes story of Michael Jackson the entertainer," Fowler says. The plan was to include Jackson's concerts at London's O2 Arena."

Whether or not its anything to do with MJ, this is suspicious anyway.
:agree:

And it is far from be suicide:

Peter Lopez, 60, was found dead in the garden of the Los Angeles home he shared with his wife, actress Catherine Bach, and their two young daughters.

Craig Harvey, operations chief with L.A. County Coroner's Office, said Lopez died of a gunshot wound to the head that appeared self-inflicted.

No one would kill himself in a garden. :scratch:

Well, his wife and daughters certainly must have seen or heard something strange.

Apparently so..
Thanks!!!

Well, maybe later appear more about it.

Last edited:
Following are a few ways to tell murder from suicide.

Where on the body the injury occurred: A shot to the side of the head, in the mouth, or to the front of the chest is usually suicide. Wounds located anywhere else are most likely homicide.

Distance of gun from the body: Most suicide shots are at contact or near contact range, causing a burn mark around the wound and leaving gunpowder residue (which can be wiped off). At contact range, and if the gun is fired just above a bone, such as the skull or the sternum, a star-like wound is produced. Anything further away is likely homicide.

Angle of the shot: Most suicide shots are angled slightly upward.

So someone can really fake a murder shot for suicide. All the killer has to do is go up to a person when no ones looking and point the gun slightly angeled at their head, up close. That is way too easy.

No one would kill himself in a garden.

That's made me wonder also, and in the front of the house?

Was it really dark out when the shot was heard?

My biggest question is, what was so wrong in this man's life that made him not want to live anymore???? That is the first question that comes to my mind on suicides. And from those around him, he was doing great.

Last edited:
For me, the death of Peter has nothing to do with the case of Michael.

Does anybody know if he kept in touch with Michael in recent years?

One of his close friends said he was very involved with Michael during Michael's last months.

Shana Mangatal
Peter was very much involved in those final months. This is all very strange.

But there's another statement saying Michel fired Peter. I think that was probably Thome since he was trying to detatch Michael from everyone and everything he loved.

Duane Nettlesbey Peter Lopez was my attorney for a while. He is the one who told me Terry Bingham was working with Tupac's estate. The estate pressured him out of representing me, so maybe he just got tried of playing the game instead of fighting for artists. He did give me alot of documents that he shouldn't have, exposing what was really going on, so he was trying at least to let me know the truth.

3 hours ago
^ one moe interesting comment form hip-hop artist

:agree:

And it is far from be suicide:

No one would kill himself in a garden. :scratch:

Well, his wife and daughters certainly must have seen or heard something strange.

Thanks!!!

Well, maybe later appear more about it.

:agree: Yeh thats why I'm suspicious, plus Raffles said he talked to him the day before, and the days before that and he said he saw him and this is a big shock.:scratch::(

Duane Nettlesbey Peter Lopez was my attorney for a while. He is the one who told me Terry Bingham was working with Tupac's estate. The estate pressured him out of representing me, so maybe he just got tried of playing the game instead of fighting for artists. He did give me alot of documents that he shouldn't have, exposing what was really going on, so he was trying at least to let me know the truth.

3 hours ago

WOW. :bugeyed

3 hours ago

If he got tired of fighting for artists, then quit being a lawyer, or don't work for them.

When Michael was tired of working with sony, that's what he did, he quit working for them.

This does not persuade me it was suicide at all.

Anyways...

Presence of gunpowder residue on victims hand: If a man shot himself, there would be powder residue from unburned carbon on the hand that fired the gun.

I wonder if he or chandler had gunpowder residue on their hand. I guess the LAPD are the only ones who know about that. Or the killer could probably plant the carbon onto the victims hand. Still, I would like to know if this was found.

A neighbor reported hearing a shot and someone at the home found Lopez's body, coroners officials said. Source: AP
A spokesman for Lopez's law firm says he was Michael Jackson's music attorney until a couple years before the pop star died. Source: KTLA
Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former general manager, said she hired Peter Lopez in 2006 as Jackson's entertainment attorney when she was reorganizing the singer's business affairs.
"I'd known Peter for 20 years," she said. When she was searching for a new legal team she said another of her clients, R&B singer Babyface, recommended Lopez.
"I can't think of a nicer individual," she said. "He was a good guy. I'm just so shocked."
She said Lopez traveled with her and Jackson to London for the World Music Awards and spoke to the singer quite often
Kraken reached out to Jackson last year through the singer's attorney Peter Lopez. "We wanted to tell the behind-the-scenes story of Michael Jackson the entertainer," Fowler says. The plan was to include Jackson's concerts at London's O2 Arena, which were set to start in July. While Jackson was in rehearsals, he invited Kraken executives to his house in Los Angeles. When Fowler mentioned they were working on a Disney Opus, Jackson reacted "like a boy in a sweet shop. He asked if he could contribute and get a copy."
Lopez says Jackson was impressed by the Opuses' "sense of grandeur" and "expressed a definite desire to get on board." But Lopez and Kraken were still in negotiations when Jackson died June 25, which required the company to seek approval from his estate — and amend its strategy.

One of his close friends said he was very involved with Michael during Michael's last months.
Thanks! :)

:agree: Yeh thats why I'm suspicious, plus Raffles said he talked to him the day before, and the days before that and he said he saw him and this is a big shock.:scratch::(
For him to have been found in the garden, something or someone attracted him out of the house. He came out of the house for some reason. :scratch:

I cant post or state my thoughts on this but IMO he was killed. Nobody around him thought he would do this or had a want to do this. So what info did he have the was valuable?

ivy are you able to read or what ?I was just quoting the user from facebook

I know that you are quoting a user from Facebook and my post was not directed to you personally. I just provided some general legal info.

Well don't forget about the guy that worked for Klein's office that was found dead on the street from an apparent overdose. So that makes 4 suspicious deaths outside of MJ's. just saying.

You know.. Evan Chandler's suicide seemed a bit fishy to me. Remember the quote when he was talking about bringing allegations about MJ, he said there was not only him behind it there was a whole lot of people who wanted to bring MJ down.. he knew.

Now this..

Ive heard info along these lines as well. Im with you on this.

Well don't forget about the guy that worked for Klein's office that was found dead on the street from an apparent overdose. So that makes 4 suspicious deaths outside of MJ's. just saying.
Oh I forgot about him. Interesting. Thank you.

I have I missed a death?

Chandler
Klein's employee
Peter Lopez

^^^No I meant 4 including MJ's. Sorry. My mistake.

^^I thought thats what you meant. Yeah very odd and sus. Of course nobody will do anything about it.

Back