Michael Jackson’s Death: Conspiracy or Cardiac Arrest?

However, I’m sure that no matter what the coroner says, conspiracy theories will abound. People will claim that Michael Jackson killed himself, was murdered, faked his death, etc… That’s just the nature of humans these days. When anything happens, we have to create a conspiracy theory.
I agree with this (which can not be said in the consp. forum *g* but it fits well with this)

Even though I believe Denis Miller when he says,

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a --- whether you live or die. There, you feel better now?"

To me, there is no conspriracy in this regarding Michael.

There is only truth and lie.

Michael being intentionally murdered is the truth. Everything being just an accident is the lie.

Some people just KNOW. And you can't call that a conspiracy.

Michael said it himself , he knew that they are out there to get him....i do not need any other proof ,,,the man in the mirror said they will get me and this happened.

MJ was killed .

Yes he was murdered and it was probably the ideal crime,you know,ideal murder-to kill the most famous person in the world almost right behind worlds' eyes-"rationalistic" people would not be able to believe it was made with intent("no,it was just accident!"
yes, professional doctor filled his patient with narcoz (using it as sleep aid )up to such level
that it was not only in blood but even in stomach-what a pity ,just stupid accident!)
,too irrationalistic-would entertain themselfs with hoax death theories and other fantasies-and at the same time his murderes will get away with what they did,laughing at us and probably planting at internet all these gossips,stories,conspiracies etc.
what was the purpose of that 6 months to live story,and his will with authors rights of hundreds of songs left for children,radio death hoax etc.-all these stories before he was really killed.Who planted them and why?
The whole situation reminds me more and more fairy -tale about boy shepard,who joked seveal times that wolves attacked the sheep and then people stopped to believe him and when real danger appeared,noone came to help him
Theere were so many reports about Michael's terminal illnesses or inevitable death in te media ,espessially last 6 months prior to his murder,so some people weren't surprised,some still don't believe in his death

Last edited:
Theere were so many reports about Michael's terminal illnesses or inevitable death in te media ,espessially last 6 months prior to his murder,so some people weren't surprised,some still don't believe in his death
Were that serious newspapers or just tabloids?

Tabloids? All I know for sure, I don't believe what the tabloids writes.
Serious Newspapers? Without a press release? *hmm*

The 6 months came only from that Halperin and the news organisation had already something new to write.
That's how the media works. :(
(That was exactly what the german tv channel want to make us clear - with faking a vid and spread it transversely over the whole internet - and the tabloids, without thinking, without researching, jumped on this)

Like i said before they been trying to kill him for years and they did it.

Back