"German Idol" Menowin sings Billie Jean

M3Basti

Proud Member
Did someone noticed him ? he lost the finalshow of the german idol show...he performed i´ll be there and we are the world too in the first shows.....

Lustige Videos kostenlos! Sehen, lachen, mitmachen - lade Dein Fun Video gratis hoch und teile funny Videos mit Freunden. Clipfish

btw sometimes u have 2 wait 25seconds until the video starts and u will see a comercial

grease costume, but I've always had something against people who will sing Billie Jean ..
-But it's okay if it's acoustic version. haha. know it's weird!

That was nice. Its hard to sing Michael'songs but it was neat. I love seeing young performers do his songs.

meowing?

no-one should ever try to sing michaels songs, the way michael did.
it NEVER works. only if they are very creative with it and put it in a
whole new light... like Alien Ant Farm etc.

I wanted to open the same thread:)
I don't like him he takes himself too serious and his BJ cover is the WORST I've ever heared. There are loads of singers who could sing this better, not to mention Michael. I mean Menowin didn't even know the lyrics exactly what is that?!
I hate all this hype around him, sure he got a certain talent but not that much as people say. There were more talented German Idols than him, if you could call them talented, Germans know what I'm talking about;)

Back