a video now with the kids leaked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vici

Proud Member
I wasnt sure to post this or not because I know im not making it better to post this and feed it. Although Im aware that this subject have been discussed sooo many times, I thought it concerns the fans and many of you will see the video sooner or later.

Well, two new web-cam video with Blanket and one of his cousins is leaked.. Its a very CLEAR video.

Its the first time I hear his voice. I mean, he is talking straight into the webcam.
Its also the first time I see a clear video (!!) of the kids being leaked.

Who is doing this? And why?

POST UPDATE: May 11th

Ive talked to Karen Faye and she has given me blessings to tell the fans that the family are aware of the recently leaked videos. The family are dealing with it and the issue is being addressed. I have NO information about how it is being addressed etc. What I wrote is what I know.

Last edited:
For nosy people.

There are tons of youtube videos of the kids.. We know how the kids look like now, its tiring. But yeah, I got what you mean. The obsession has to stop but who inside the house are leaking?
Wow, I did not know of this video. Was released today?

:(

To my understanding, yes it was.

Wow, I did not know of this video. Was released today?

This really is not good. :(

Yes, it was posted today on YT. This is for sure private video, so I have no idea, how it's became public. When those infamous photos were leaked, there were some stories about computers being hacked but here... sorry, it's not the case. A lot has changed within last year regarding children's privacy :(

BTW, Blanket is adorable :wub: For the first time I heard him talking, little Sar-Wars-Fan :wub:

Yeah, that's been leaked, for sure.

No links to the video are to be posted here, thanks.

Yes, it was posted today on YT. This is for sure private video, so I have no idea, how it's became public. When those infamous photos were leaked, there were some stories about computers being hacked but here... sorry, it's not the case. A lot has changed within last year regarding children's privacy :(

BTW, Blanket is adorable :wub: For the first time I heard him talking, little Sar-Wars-Fan :wub:
I just saw on youtube now and are two videos. :bugeyed :doh: This worries me because it is a private video. :( I think someone's home should look carefully for it. These children need privacy. :( He is the son of Jermaine who is with him in the video?

But..... Blanket is a very lovely boy. See the video made me smile. :wub:

Last edited:
Obviously, Prince, Paris, and Blanket were in the process of being exploited by their cousins.
Thank God their cousins were forced to leave Havenhurst.

who cares??? I mean really, ya'll act like there being hurt.

I saw it, Blanket is a cutie pie

Um hello. Do you know Michael Jackson?
Do you know he did EVERYTHING to protect them from the public eye, hence the veils, masks and stuff?

Obviously, MJs wishes are not being fulfilled. Its not about paparazzi-pictures.. its private intimate videos from INSIDE the house. Thats why we are bothered by this.

i guess even video of Paris is out too.i really don't know what Jackson family is doing .i guess they r all busy giving interview ,going after estate.it's really hard for Katherine to monitor all these children.it's really sad.

A lot of the videos and pics have been leaked by the Malniks.

Theyve been online for a while now.

Paparazzi or the people who lives their lives by DESTROYING other people's life are disgusting ,
i'm sorry but...you know what i mean
there's somebody must be close to the kids who has leaked this & i'm not accusing anybody from the Jacksons ,

don't get me wrong
it's just somebody's close , maybe a friend or something
i mean those private videos won't be leaked by it self...
whoever that person is , why is he/she doing this ?!
Michael would never want this to happen
Anybody else think everything about Prince , Paris & Blanket was more safe when Michael was with His children ?......

Paparazzi or the people who lives their lives by DESTROYING other people's life are disgusting ,
i'm sorry but...you know what i mean
there's somebody must be close to the kids who has leaked this & i'm not accusing anybody from the Jacksons ,

don't get me wrong
it's just somebody's close , maybe a friend or something
i mean those private videos won't be leaked by it self...
whoever that person is , why is he/she doing this ?!
Michael would never want this to happen
Anybody else think everything about Prince , Paris & Blanket was more safe when Michael was with His children ?......

i agree with u.

At the moment we only know two things for sure:

One: Somebody leaked this for a reason.

Two: we are talking about a bad reason.

sometimes i wonder and that's all i am going to say for now i'm continue my prayer for
MJ kids they were his life they was neve in the spot light they don't need to be now.

NOOOOO!!!
this is not want michael would have wanted!

:doh: This should NOT be on youtube! Who the heck is leaking this stuff?

At the moment we only know two things for sure:

One: Somebody leaked this for a reason.

Two: we are talking about a bad reason.
I agree with you. These pictures were taken
from within Michael's children's home and placed on You Tube.
I pray the people who did this are not allowed to do this again. :angel:

Is Katherine Jackson unable to keep Michael's children from being exploited by thier own "relatives"?

I hope so. I wonder if she even knows who did this...*shrugs shoulders*

If she does, i hope she tells them right off!

Let me put this as plan as I can. If Katherine can't keep Michael's children from being exploited, then it is time for them to be moved to Diana Ross.

when initially the screenshots / pictures of Blanket taken from these videos were leaked some time back, some people had talked with the person who got them and that person told that the source was the "cousins"...

watching the video now and seeing the Halloween pictures it's obvious that the cousins are the ones who are taking these pictures and videos.

It's my understanding that they later post these to their private accounts at Facebook/YouTube/ other places etc and people with access to these accounts take them and leak them.

Paris on a segway video is rumored to be taken from spencer malnik's private facebook or youtube account.

Nancy Malnik also said that their photos of the kids with their kids has been taken and leaked by a hacker who hacked email accounts.

---------------

There's no problem with taking these pictures/ videos however people (whoever they might be) must learn to not put them online in any way or format because they simply do not stay private.

I doubt the malniks email have been hacked......properly using some excuse to cover up the fact that its their doing!

I Thank God that the "cousins" were kicked out by the Department of Childrens and Family Services. :angel:

This is really sad.

:( God and Michael...please protect Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back