Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Jadore

Guests
THREAD UPDATED JUNE 18, 2014:

So after 9 1/2 years and multiple requests for an "18+" thread, I have taken it upon myself to make a little change to this thread and have changed this thread's rating to "18+".

Now, just because it is now an adult thread, that does not mean everyone can start being degrading and disrespectful. The posting of explicit images is still prohibited, and any sexually explicit discussion is also still prohibited. It is "18+", not "NC-17" or "XXX".

If this becomes a problem and the posts become too explicit, I will change this thread back a PG-13 rating. Please, just use your best judgement when posting in here as you always have.

- Spyce

---------------------------

FORMERLY KNOWN AS 'CROTCHETY CROTCH CROTCH?'.

:imbad We all know Michael likes his crotch, we all know we like his crotch, so lets all post pics of him...and his crotch grabbingness! :imbad

And chamon girls/ guys (O_

Last edited:
:p pics
untitled7.jpg

historytourcrotch.jpg

american-bandstandanniversary2.jpg

apollo_bow07.jpg

I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!!!!!!!! :blush: ..........IT'S EMBRASSING!.......BUT OK I'LL ADMIT IT....IT IS KINDA CUTE!

He's a slave to the rhythm people. A slave to the rhythm! I'll tell u one thing though... I'll never get tired of this one...

sexual36.jpg

:stretcher

Originally posted by ShOwDoWn-@Jan 30 2005, 10:01 AM
sexual36.jpg

[snapback]828203[/snapback]​
*prints out this picture and goes to my room...* :devil: :innocent:

Originally posted by loner@Feb 1 2005, 10:26 PM
I should of never came into this thread :lol:
[snapback]835766[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: I was thinking that but, cant get enough of his sexyness! :wild:

Sorry, Dorna, but nope.. You can't just take over the thread. :p

I'm still speechless after seeing that one... :wild: :wild: :wild:
29081a.jpg

Just look at his face, for God's sake...My God, I need some air.... :wild:

:wild: :wild: :wild: I adore the crotch grabbing!! :D :D :kickass: hehe

and an xtra :wild: and :kickass: for the last pic! W-O-W! Is all I gotta say.... W-O-W! :wild:

And how about that one??? :wild: Dear Lord...have mercy... :innocent:
crotchpage1ef.jpg

:wild: this thread! :lol:

I always thought he had a good grab, but looking at the pics (or studying... :p the pics), it looks as though he just puts his hand their, but doesn't grab!

Back