Blood on The Dance Floor Vinyl

edge003

Proud Member
I've never seen it before... Can someone whose got it post pics of it for me please? Vinyl packaging always looks better than CDs packaging.

And how rare is it? I've never seen it listed on the auction site over here and it came out around when CDs were selling the most units per year they ever have so i'm guessing not many.

Thanks

Wich vinyl are you reffering to? I have 1 vinyl set of BOTDF and that's the Deluxe set, contains 3 vinyl records and a poster. All 3 records are in 3 colour sleeves, red, yellow and orange. All these 3 records can be put in 1 sleeve and that one is black.

Oh the album. I don't know what versions it comes in because i havn't seen any vinyl versions of it before :p can you post a pic of yours please?

I've never seen it before... Can someone whose got it post pics of it for me please? Vinyl packaging always looks better than CDs packaging.

And how rare is it? I've never seen it listed on the auction site over here and it came out around when CDs were selling the most units per year they ever have so i'm guessing not many.

Thanks

I know there are some vinyls with mixes. I've got this one with album on it;) The Album is on 2 vinyls, each in separate envelope
Cat# EPC 487500 1
SDC18252.JPG

I guess it's quite rare. Never saw it in store, bought mine on ebay some time ago for over 100 eur.
more photos of BOTDF on my blog

Last edited:
Back