WWE Wrestler Chavo Guerrero just replied to me on Facebook

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I'm really giddy right now the REAL Chavo Gurrero just replied to me on Facebook to a question i asked him the other day :)

Heres what I wrote this is copy and pasted from my FB

"Darren McGown Hi Chavo during your rivalry with Rey Mysterio what would you say was the best match you two ever had? my personal favourite is the I Quit Match on Smackdown"

Heres the reply Chavo gave me on my wall

Chavo Guerrero tbh

"if you go back and see some of our cruiserweight matches, and matches in WCW they were probably my favorites

we had a great falls count anywhere match also. but yeah the I Quit match on Smackdown was a great match"

I'm really giddy right now the REAL Chavo Gurrero just replied to me on Facebook to a question i asked him the other day :)

Heres what I wrote this is copy and pasted from my FB

"Darren McGown Hi Chavo during your rivalry with Rey Mysterio what would you say was the best match you two ever had? my personal favourite is the I Quit Match on Smackdown"

Heres the reply Chavo gave me on my wall

Chavo Guerrero tbh

"if you go back and see some of our cruiserweight matches, and matches in WCW they were probably my favorites

we had a great falls count anywhere match also. but yeah the I Quit match on Smackdown was a great match"

Oh , that's so cool ! :cheeky:
i'm a big fan of his Late Uncle ''Eddie Guerrero'' (RIP)

Lucky you. I remember the "I Quit" match with Rey Mysterio, I can't believe he injured Mysterio back then and he's one of my favourites.

They had a great match at the Great American Bash in 2004. As well as at No Way Out that year.

Back