MICHAEL JACKSON ART by ultrastjarna

stjarna

Proud Member
Hi everyone :)

here I would like to share with you my art. since he's gone I've found comfort in drawing and painting him..

these are some drawings and also digital paintings I made with graphic tablet..

for more art and stuff my page
http://ultrastjarna.deviantart.com/
http://www.michaeljacksonart.com/details.php?image_id=2733

for Wallpapers visit page 2 and walk through the ther pages, I posted more works along this thread.

michael_jackson_calendar_2011_by_ultrastjarna-d37p9bs.jpg

68c8ffce0ebf29e803ced7fa4f9d7686.jpg

361440b7068151b30b46e39e9a3bdcaa.jpg

With_a_Child__s_Heart_by_ultrastjarna.jpg
3dff61122d32055e50abb34cdc546448.jpg

84___88___92_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

105bf65d928503598d73b40f8047d651.jpg

b8e63b605e321ae3c488987c0db28656.jpg
f012e55b2762be3922b9673e27224821.jpg

how the digital pic is made :)
making_of_3___by_ultrastjarna.gif

traditional drawings
bbeb22c9a0ee00e40dddb576b3942031.jpg

Annie_are_you_ok__by_ultrastjarna.jpg

my 52 drawings for Michael
52_drawings_for_Michael_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

Last edited:
Hi dA friend :)

thanks :) I'll also see to post soon here some works that are not on dA ;)

this one I did recently, inspired by a song Cinderella stay awhile ;)

Cinderella_stay_awhile_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

vaaaah, and I commented on this one. :) I would neeeeeeeever be able to capture his likeness as a Disney character. ^^ He's beautiful as a prince. :)

a sweet sweet prince indeed ;)

here's the latest one..
click for full view

Come_together_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

Last edited:
wow..your work is beautiful ! I really like the first painting especially *thumbs up*
I'm always so amazed by people who could draw with the graphic tablet. I'm planning to getting one soon ^^ Keep up the great work.. :)

@ smile4mj, thanks! I started painting with tablet few months ago. only the first few minutes were wierd but later it got pretty easy..

and here's one for you. your signature reminded me of it :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@ smile4mj, thanks! I started painting with tablet few months ago. only the first few minutes were wierd but later it got pretty easy..

and here's one for you. your signature reminded me of it :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wow..you really need to teach me how to use tablet then! I'm really really amazed by your drawings :wub:

Aw,thanxxx that's really nice of you.That's a beautiful drawing of Michael and the dove. Speechless !
And I really like the carousel horse drawing. The shading of the horse is so brilliant like straight out from stock picture..if you know what I mean XD

And I really like the carousel horse drawing. The shading of the horse is so brilliant like straight out from stock picture..if you know what I mean XD

thanks, thats really a compliment :) I painted it from scratch using this pic of the horse as a reference
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/15/article-1170097-0470C802000005DC-784_634x509.jpg

I don't use stock images and I don't do photomanipulations since I got the tablet, I prefer to paint everything myself ;)

thanks, thats really a compliment :) I painted it from scratch using this pic of the horse as a reference
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/15/article-1170097-0470C802000005DC-784_634x509.jpg

I don't use stock images and I don't do photomanipulations since I got the tablet, I prefer to paint everything myself ;)

:clapping:wow It's almost the same ! You are really good at the shading and coloring. No doubt for that ^^ Lol, for me I like using stock becoz that's where my passion is, digital art. Is different from traditional painting but I really like traditional painting too (like yours). It needs more creativity and talent :wub:

Last edited:
:clapping:wow It's almost the same ! You are really good at the shading and coloring. No doubt for that ^^ Lol, for me I like using stock becoz that's where my passion is, digital art. Is different from traditional painting but I really like traditional painting too (like yours). It needs more creativity and talent :wub:

using stock is also great, you can make various compositions and creativity is really to be manifested that way. I might get back to that but when I start making my own stock, and I need good camera for that.

I would really like to see some of your work, are you on dA?

Jesus christmas!!!!!! I LOVE them!!!!! :wub: You're very talented.. Keep up the great work, and thank you for sharing :hug:

Great work! Makes me wanna do something myelf. I prefer your traditional ones over digital.

great ! I took few and so excited. I cant wait to use them :)
I have a question, could you tell me the font you used in the first two wallpapers ? Would greatly appreciate that ^^

thank you! glad you like them, and there will be more like these.. Michael is the greatest and most beautiful inspiration..

thank you! glad you like them, and there will be more like these.. Michael is the greatest and most beautiful inspiration..

yes..that's so true. He's too beautiful. I think I need to dedicate a whole hard disk just to store his pictures that I wish I could use them all to put in my wallpapers :wub:

omg your work is amazing! I'm speechless.
You're very talented! I'm a fan. :D

using stock is also great, you can make various compositions and creativity is really to be manifested that way. I might get back to that but when I start making my own stock, and I need good camera for that.

I would really like to see some of your work, are you on dA?

oh dear I'm so sorry I missed this post :doh:
Yes. Stock is great, I cant really live without them. If used correctly it could give the art a whole new look. Something like you did with the carousel horse stock and you put Michael inside. It's something really new that we dont get to see :wub:
ah, I dont have DA. I wish I could get one someday. I do some fanarts on Micheal though. You can take a look. It's in my siggy

:wild: omg! I cant pick just one! All your paintings are wonderful!!!!!!:clapping:

Back