Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Angry Re: LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez :O

Quote Originally Posted by gerryevans View Post
    After the interview and fan reaction, do you think LaToya was around to catch a clue as to who this scum was?
    I really don't know of any reaction of her on this matter. But in the article, the guy says before the interview he TOLD HER: "It is time to talk about other things". Now I see this means she knew about him for sure, for he explained he told her so since she might thing he wanted to surprised her with questions about the trial and the lies.

DAMN!!!!

I miss the days when sayin' "Who's Baaddd?" was good and when it was all about your music and me.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,880 Times in 5,167 Posts

Default Re: LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez :O

I really can not understand why La Toya gave an interview to this guy. Does she not know who is Gutierrez? I do not believe it! :bugeyed
    Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,010 Posts

I ain't shocked
    Loving you forever can't be wrong
    Even though you are not here
    Won't move on

Michael + Me

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 12.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twinklEE View Post
    I ain't shocked

me either.. This family is something else. No wonder MJ wanted nothing to do with them. I am so happy he didn't include them in his will..

Dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by bluetopez View Post
    Hey I found this info on Face book then went to check it out where they were discussing it further here http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/713800 I hope PCR don't mind I copy what they wrote about hearing this, not sure if this is the same PCR that is on this forum? lol!

I agree totally about what they wrote I am shocked too! How can she not know?

"LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:53
    PCR:
    LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

I know I should not spread any bad feelings towards MJ's relatives, but I really need to vent. Today, in a Chilean newpaper, a happy Víctor Guitérrez claims he made what seemed to be impossible: to interview one of MJ's family members, namely, LaToya.

This guy is one of MJ's biggest haters of all times. He has been for some 18 year telling lies and spreading the worst rumors against Michael not only in Chile, but in Latin America, USA and Europe. He claims he is one of the few who know "the most" about MJ. He has always said MJ hated being black, that he bleached his skin, and always refused accepting MJ had vitiligo something which has now been confirmed as a fact by MJ's autopsy report. Not only this, but he wrote a disgusting book using, according to him, the personal diary of Jordy Chandler, describing how Michael did this and that to the poor boy, being "this and that" those nasty, disgusting lies we all know. MJ sued this man and he won the legal battle. The book was forbidden and he would have had to paid MJ some 2 million USD, but Gutierrez claim he was in bankrupcy (while running away from the US and traveling around the world to be paid to tell lies about MJ on the media). Just think how terrible that book must be that even the US legal system agreed it was a lie and difamation. This man has links with Diane Diamond. Of course.

And now, LaToya has given him an interview to talk about what Gutierrez calls "other things", that is, her conspiracy theory against Michael. Gutierrez said he didn't believe she would accept him, but finally she did and they had such a good talking that at the end he told her about his mother (who died some time ago) and she was so sorry... And then they talked about the earthquake of Chile and she was so moved she sent a brief message to Chile : "Fuerza Chile".

On Gutierrez words: "I believe the earthquake brought us together"

Seriously... how can this bring those together? At the end of the article, Gutierrez jokes the rest of the brothers "wouldn't even want to see my face" and that despite this interview he will always believe Michael was a pedo.... , but also that he had been murdered. A proud liar.

You can see the article (in Spanish) here: http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail....Id=26&bodyid=0 and you can see a small video of her message to Chile and she holding Gutierrez so happily as long time friends Barf! No info was given on where this will be aired.

Now.... am I missing something here? Does the "fight for justice" mean deals with this kind of people who have hurt Michael IN LIFE so much? I really don't understand LaToya. And I wonder if she knows this guy is now claiming so cheerfully he got her and that he will always belive MJ was a p*****

I might be over reacting. I know. But if you see LaToya holding Diane Diamond like and old time friend... and then Diamond she will always think MJ was a monster.... then... I need some help to understand what is the idea of LaToya doing this.

Any hints? I feel sick today Barf!"
    To me; all this shows is that LaToya has class and is a forgiving person.

Edit: I just want to add that maybe she wanted to prove this person wrong as far as his conceptions of the family.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 26-05-2010 at 06:55 PM.

ExoticPrincess

Why is anyone shocked? really.....

A simple check would've clued Latoya in, but I suppose this was all too much to do and this is why some fans have a huge problem with some family members. It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

See, that WILL Michael left continues to speak volumes!

ExoticPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    To me; all this shows is that LaToya has class and is a forgiving person.

Edit: I just want to add that maybe she wanted to prove this person wrong as far as his conceptions of the family.

You have got to be kidding!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 Times in 1,401 Posts

With all due respect to Latoya, to talk to this idoit makes her look guible as she was with Jack Gordon. At this point, this guy can believe what he wants (beliefs does NOt make nothing the truth and he was proven to be a lier so it does nto faze me on what he say). Michael is gone and in a better place. We on this earth are still in hell and living with evil folks. Michael has made his mark and will ALWAYS be in the history books a good man and performer even when this idoit is dead and gone (look at Jordan Chandler's dad who is dead and gone. No one cares; but look at Michael, everyone cares even building and things in MICHEL'S NAME.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticPrincess View Post
    Why is anyone shocked? really.....

A simple check would've clued Latoya in, but I suppose this was all too much to do and this is why some fans have a huge problem with some family members. It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

I'm not shocked at all almost all of them spoke/sold/gave interviews to people/tabloids who mocked and wronged Michael who were the key players in their desperate attempt to crucify the man and put him in jail. To all of their behavior speaks volumes, they don't care as long as they get their mug out promote themselves, get paid they'll appear/sell/trash/lie anything to get attention or money.
    Anyone not seeing that Michael's death is the biggest career opportunity they've ever had in their lives is blind and delusional. Surely they love to use this opportunity, it ain't got nothing to do with love for Mike when u sell out to tabloids that called ur brother a CM, or when u go and speak to folks who crucified and claimed the same about ur brother. It's not about Michale it's about themselves, getting their pockets filled, getting their mug out, the connection to Michael is just being used as mean to get what they want
    Loving you forever can't be wrong
    Even though you are not here
    Won't move on

Michael + Me

Dutchie

It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

The host said he wanted to speak to LaToya about her conspiracy/murder theory, right? She is fighting to make sure people do not forget that he was MURDERED and she is taking every opportunity to speak her mind. Even if that includes someone like mr. Gutierrez (to be honest I don't even know who the heck that is either), whom I doubt she found interesting enough to check.

Some of the Michael fans are so busy criticizing the Jackson family that they forget that in the end, we ALL want justice for Michael. And yes, the family may do things we as fans don't agree with; but in the end IT'S NOT EVEN ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

Michael is dead, people. I'm having as much as a hard time accepting that as anyone else but don't you think it's time we GROW THE **** UP and realize that we are not the ones making the decisions? That we are not Michael's family and so we do not have a say in what happens with them? Just my 2 cents.

You have got to be kidding!
    Clearly not.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,299 Times in 519 Posts

Some of the Michael fans are so busy criticizing the Jackson family that they forget that in the end, we ALL want justice for Michael. And yes, the family may do things we as fans don't agree with; but in the end IT'S NOT EVEN ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.
    If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who actually said he had a tape of Michael having sex with a young boy. Michael sued him, won, and he fled the country. He refers to MJ as pedo and has made comments so derogatory about MJ that calling him w@cko j@cko comes off as an endearment in comparison.

Just think of Diane Dimond, Martin Bashir, and Gene Simmons all rolled up into one sleazy lump of useless flesh and you have the scum that LaToya is hoping will help get justice for Michael.

ETA: True, it is not our business, but LaToya talking to the public via interviews naturally is going to provoke public / fan discussion.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

The host said he wanted to speak to LaToya about her conspiracy/murder theory, right? She is fighting to make sure people do not forget that he was MURDERED and she is taking every opportunity to speak her mind. Even if that includes someone like mr. Gutierrez (to be honest I don't even know who the heck that is either), whom I doubt she found interesting enough to check.

Michael is dead, people. I'm having as much as a hard time accepting that as anyone else but don't you think it's time we GROW THE **** UP and realize that we are not the ones making the decisions? That we are not Michael's family and so we do not have a say in what happens with them? Just my 2 cents.

Clearly not.

I am very thankful for LaToya speaking out - I am glad she is doing interviews - but I think this was a mistake. I do not know all the circumstances but it would be very easy to be fooled in a country where you are not a native speaker. I had never seen a pic of Guttierez before - so perhaps LaToya hadn't either. I had never seen the doc Moonwalker.Fan mentioned. She may not read all the negative things said about MJ & her family.

Is Guttierez popular in Chile?

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gerryevans View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who actually said he had a tape of Michael having sex with a young boy. Michael sued him, won, and he fled the country. He refers to MJ as pedo and has made comments so derogatory about MJ that calling him w@cko j@cko comes off as an endearment in comparison.

Just think of Diane Dimond, Martin Bashir, and Gene Simmons all rolled up into one sleazy lump of useless flesh and you have the scum that LaToya is hoping will help get justice for Michael.

ETA: True, it is not our business, but LaToya talking to the public via interviews naturally is going to provoke public / fan discussion.
    I believe you're correct. I believe he was also listed in the credits of the Dateline? special before the trial that Mankiewicz did.

Dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by jrsfan View Post
    I am very thankful for LaToya speaking out - I am glad she is doing interviews - but I think this was a mistake. I do not know all the circumstances but it would be very easy to be fooled in a country where you are not a native speaker. I had never seen a pic of Guttierez before - so perhaps LaToya hadn't either. I had never seen the doc Moonwalker.Fan mentioned. She may not read all the negative things said about MJ & her family.
    I agree with you. If you don't speak the language and don't know anything about this person (it's very likely NO ONE's ever told LaToya about him) then automatically you're going to do and interview with them.

LaToya did an interview with a Dutch tv host who's made some pretty lame comments about Michael...but she got to say what was on her mind and in the end it doesn't matter what show she's on as long as they let her speak out.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 26-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,206 Posts

The only reason why I posted this was because I felt it was important for fans to know that this fool is still going around talking crap about MJ! I don't know if Latoya knew who he was? But, either way It's still shocking cause all she had to do was look him up! Never do an interview just to do one that ain't safe!

The guy still portrays MJ as guilty even after he talked to Latoya she ain't gonna changed a guys mind where money was made and continue to be made in MJs name! If he really gave a damn and was sorry he would have never fled the country and would have paid MJ the money a judge ordered him to pay after he was caught in his lies about MJ yrs ago!

Sorry, if some don't care but I do! I won't ignore people like this and what Tom Sneedon and the rest did to MJ! The more people know who these people are and what they did the better we will know the truth and HELP MJ Legacy by spreading the truth to those who don't know!

Peace!