"Are you going to finish strong?"

Dutchie

Guests
Hey you guys,

I wanted to share a video that I think is amazing. It's very inspirational and it really is a wake-up call. I hope you find it as moving as I do:

[youtube]2YsyRc2Ill4[/youtube]

Wow, i have no words, no words at all. Thx for taking the time to post this video, you do not know how many people this video will help. One does not ever forget such a video. Merci encore !!!!!

*Sending you kisses, hugs and love from France*

Wow, i have no words, no words at all. Thx for taking the time to post this video, you do not know how many people this video will help. One does not ever forget such a video. Merci encore !!!!!

*Sending you kisses, hugs and love from France*
Thank you! I am glad you loved it :yes: This guy is just amazing and I admire his view on life.

Thank you so much Dutchie. That was very moving and inspirational. What a terrific spirit Nick has. Beautiful man.

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed to admit that I was nearly crying watching that, it's very uplifting thanks for sharing with us Dutchie :).

Thank you for posting :)

I've seen another great video of Nick Vujicic before on Russell Howard's Good News - here -

This is very good.. watch watch WATCH..

[youtube]r3Zv8YjpNmc[/youtube]

This is his site -

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Last edited:
i've watched this before at school.i tried so hard to hold back my tears that time.thanks for posting this.i still feel very emotional to watch this again.

Back