Tomorrow is June.......

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
This is the place were we can pray, cry, and tell everything about our Michael until the day.. 25th june.. which is about 26 days left

Let us count days... 26 days left... and pray
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
:angel:

It`s a good thing we have this thing called the internet so we can talk to eachother.. our community can be very strong.

im glad we have this place. now that june is almost here its going to be really hard on us all. we are all going to need each other more then ever once the day comes. :(

I don't even want to think about it, I am not even changing the page in my calendar to June, no way...

Oh my... Time flies, doesn't it?
I still remember like it was yesterday how happy and excited I was this time last year... and how utterly, incomprehensibly devastated I was just 24 days later...

hugs guys :huggy:

how fast has a year gone by?
scaryyy.

Can you even believe it?????:no:

I'm not even gonna count down the days 'cause I KNOW for SURE I will be a nervous wreck as that date approaches!:(

It's now June as I write this.:bugeyed
I can't believe we have now entered the month that MJ passed a year on. :angel:
Just over 3 weeks to go until the 1st anniversary.:boohoo

it is actually so scary how fast a year has went in! seriously! :weeping:
feels just like yesterday too :( :(

God Michael We Miss You :hug:

Its june 1 here now.....its so scary to know mjs annivasry is looming....

:no: how time flies, i miss you and your smile michael

I just don't know how I am going to feel that day...mixed emotions. I am totally relying on this place that day. :angel: :wub: My birthday is the June 27th two days after.. I remember last year my b-day was soo surreal,I didn't do anything really..I was in shock still.
I miss you Michael.

I just don't know how I am going to feel that day...mixed emotions. I am totally relying on this place that day. :angel: :wub: My birthday is the June 27th two days after.. I remember last year my b-day was soo surreal,I didn't do anything really..I was in shock still.
I miss you Michael.

Aww hugs hun

My great grand father died on the 29 :( so to have another special person in my life pass away just a few days after michael was so hard

Oh my... Time flies, doesn't it?
I still remember like it was yesterday how happy and excited I was this time last year... and how utterly, incomprehensibly devastated I was just 24 days later...

hugs guys :huggy:

i remember being so excited too...reading the Curls thread, seeing all the new photos and thinking 'wow, this is actually going to happen after all he & we have been thru...' and then it turned into the worst year of my life. i still feel numb inside.

i'm not sure how I will feel that day. i kind of just want to sit on this forum all day (wish I didn't have to work that day).

Oh, God! I am crying right now... June 25th when you say that, it seems like a long time away, but then when you say 26 days.... that's like almost tomorrow. This is so sad, unbelievable anguish I feel and it should never have happened. I wish I could turn back time and change Michael's future.

I will always love you... Michael. :weeping:

I love you all, i love mj, and miss him very much. I dont post here much, and I rarely go to the board anymore, but I come here when I need you, and I thank you all for being around. I miss him so very much.

Back