Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

marc_vivien

Proud Member
Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House
Originally posted 3 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned 4 of Katherine Jackson's grandchildren will be moving from her house this month, and the mother of the kids has lawyered up for a fight.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine told Alejandra Jackson -- who had been living at the Jackson family compound in Encino with her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy, Jr. -- that her brood had to move out, because Katherine had her hands full just watching over Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine is allowing Alejandra and her kids to move into a nearby condo owned by the Jackson family, but Alejandra is pissed. Katherine is in Indiana until June 10. We're told when Katherine comes back, Alejandra has to move.

But it's not going to be that easy. We've learned Alejandra has hired Trope & Trope, a powerful law firm, to negotiate a separation agreement of sorts. We're told Alejandra wants some assurance that her family will be financially protected if she moves. As a result, she may challenge the move or negotiate a separation package -- which would a place where she and her kids will live (not necessarily the condo) and what financial support she gets.

Alejandra has gone after Jermaine in the past for failing to pay child support, and now that she's being forced to move the money battle has been reignited. Jermaine is the father of two of the kids and Randy is the father of the other two children.

Katherine asked Alejandra to move after the stun gun incident. TMZ broke the story that Jaafar ordered a stun gun online and was playing with it at the house -- something that triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

source TMZ

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

well...I'm sure "we have plenty of money we don't care about M's" Randy and Jermaine will take full responsibility of their kids and ex wife,providing her the right place to stay and financial sustain...right?

So TMZ is now changing their story they put out last month as fact that they no longer lived there? In fact according to their article, they were moving the following week. Yeah, right....

Sorry, but I'm not buying any of this as fact. It's June, so TMZ is going to go full force with the Jackson family drama. Let"s see what's next............

Wut the... if true the father's should be stepping up. End of.

IF Alejandra wants full financial assurance she should go after the two useless brothers she slept with, that are good for nothing. Dead Michael Jackson and his underage children doesn't owe that tramp an effing dime

Alejandra has gone after Jermaine in the past for failing to pay child support, and now that she's being forced to move the money battle has been reignited. Jermaine is the father of two of the kids and Randy is the father of the other two children.

Any legal fight should be between her and the fatherS of her children and if Ms. Katherine is dragged in then all parties should be very ashamed of themselves.

It's bad enough that ever time something with Alejandra comes up, they have to add the drama of her having children with 2 Jackson brothers. I cringe at the thought and up until recently, I don't even think a lot of folks knew about that drama. So embarrassing!

Any legal fight should be between her and the fatherS of her children and if Ms. Katherine is dragged in then all parties should be very ashamed of themselves.

It's bad enough that ever time something with Alejandra comes up, they have to add the drama of her having children with 2 Jackson brothers. I cringe at the thought and up until recently, I don't even think a lot of folks knew about that drama. So embarrassing!
Well Apple that is the truth of the situation she slept with both of the brothers, she had both of their babies. IF this was anyone else they'd be on ''Steve Wilkos Show'' with Steve yelling at them. I don't think it should be swept under the rug like everything else they do.

IF this was anyone else they'd be on ''Steve Wilkos Show'' with Steve yelling at them. I don't think it should be swept under the rug like everything else they do.
And not letting them sitdown. LOL! Steve Wilko would definitely have all three of them standing up. He cracks me up when he tells his guest they can't sitdown on his stage.

Okay back on topic:

Randy probably released the story regarding Michael's resting place to X17-Online, trying to take the focus off of this TMZ story. Poor thing!

The fathers need to take responsibility of their own children. Jermaine and Randy are so pathetic, they both have homes themselves, TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN. This makes me so angry..Also I really do wish Alejandra would GO AFTER THE FATHERS OF HER CHILDREN, NOT KATHERINE.

And not letting them sitdown. LOL! Steve Wilko would definitely have all three of them standing up. He cracks me up when he tells his guest they can't sitdown on his stage.

LOL!! So true! He'd be all up in their faces yelling at them and not letting them sit down!! I love Steve's show lol He seems to be a decent man I love Steve
Okay back on topic:

Randy probably released the story regarding Michael's resting place to X17-Online, trying to take the focus off of this TMZ story. Poor thing!
I think u hit the nail with this one.

That's the thanks Mrs. K Jackson gets for her kindness all these years? She owes her nothing. Alexandra should be ashamed. Any issues she's having should be addressed with Jermaine & Randy.

Jermaine once refused to acknowledge his own kids, and made them take a DNA test, even though he knew they were afraid of Needles.

u know, this is Tmz...i'm tired of em...whatever...

Why have kids if you aren't going to take care of them?

Hi,

Jermaine once refused to acknowledge his own kids, and made them take a DNA test, even though he knew they were afraid of Needles.

Were those Alejandra's kids?

this chic needs to go after Randy and Jermaine...and leave Katherine alone..the only money she would get from Katherine would be from Michael's estate..she wont even get that . Legally she cannot get a dime from Katherine...NONE of those kids are Michael's.....so get jobs guys...the child support is do!!

Double posting..

A wise man once sang:

"If you can't feed your baby...then don't have a baby"

i don't know whether to trust this story,they just changed the headline .
its like going round and round .
and i co-sign what memefan said :yes: :lol:

Why am I not surprised about this turn of events?
rolleyes.gif

My advise to Alejandra is to try to Katherine Jackson as a friend;
but move out of Michael Jackson's Havenhurst home.

Last edited:

i just have one question she doesn't have money to feed her kids ,then who is paying for lawyers that to such a big firm.:thinking:

As far as I know, Katherine is not in Indiana. TMZ is all over the place. Anyway...let's wait and see.

OT: Alejandra & her skanky a$$ is being hammered.

This makes me so angry. Randy, Jermaine and Alejandra = Useless nobodies.

A wise man once sang:

"If you can't feed your baby...then don't have a baby"

That has to be one of Michael's all time best one sentence EVER.

So she hasn't been saving for all these years.

I don't know what to say other than what I've already stated previsouly in this thread, but from what I know Memefan is right Katherine is not in Indiana, unless her being in Indiana slipped our mind, I'm pretty sure that she ain't there. As for Ale and her brood.. well as of now no one has moved out yet till date that is at least what I think, unless Memefan knows something I dont lol

I think it's high time certain people got jobs like everyone else has to. Bringing Katherine into it is embarrassing, she has done more than enough for them and still is housing them in a Jackson owned condo! Owned by who, anyone know?

This is so sad..

and you know this so so sad when even Harvey Levin says that he's sorry for Katherine as she's being taken advantage of and manipulated left and right.

It's Jermaine and Randy's responsibility to provide for their ex and children, however poor Katherine is caught in the middle and trying to bail out her sons.. Once again it's so sad..

Back