Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom

southafrica2010logo.jpg

England.jpg

:number_1: :number_1:Come on England!!! :number_1: :number_1:

Re: World cup 2010 discussion.

Glorious World Cup is FINALLY upon us. The most exciting event of all for me. I just hope we have a great tournament and recover the injured stars such as Arjen Robben and enjoy their skills. I wish this WC will reveal a new winner that never won before or England since they won it 1966. I like Spain, Holland and Brazil.

England now have a great chance to win under Don Cappello. England has constant problems that make them fall short. That's why they need a great manager like Fabio. First, Goalkeeping has been a disappointment in the last 8 years. Second, England had a golden first team since 1998. However, their bench is always much less in quality and still is. Third, They didn't have managers who could deal with these problems. Hopefully, Cappello can deal with any injury or send off and employ his choices the right way. Cappello's biggest problem is losing any of his stars especially Wayne Rooney because his subs are so much less in talent, but with the right guidance, England can be solid and go for the cup.

I still find it slightly cringy with all the come on England ads, especially John Barnes' Mars advert :mello: Its all well and good saying to the fans we should cheer on the boys and all that but that can only get you so far. Having a good team filled with excellent players helps. I'll never be confident about Englands chances when we have a keeper like David James as number one choice :ninja: I think we'll reach last 16 at best.

I'd like to see great matches throughout the tournament.

I'm ready to paint my face red and white :lol:
I acctually did that last time around for school non-uniform day with my England kit :D
Lets hope we do good, I love watching the world cup !!!

I havn't followed soccer in years sort of because New Zealand just has an out of this world awesome team. I mean, we win every game don't we :p *i kid*

although we did qualify for this so maybe i'll watch a few games :D

I'm waiting for the rugby world cup in 2011 here in NZ *WOOOOOOOOOOOO* you wait 8 months and i'll make a thread about that lol

Yayyyyyyy!!! I shall be cheering for England & Italy.

I want England to come out early. That would be soo funny :D

I'm rooting for U.S.A and Italy. :clap: I wish Marco :wub: hadn't been cut from the Italian team but I'm still cheering them on. :p

England to win, placed £20 bet today 8-1, I've predicted England's route to the winning the cup:

If winners of their group:

England v Australia Round 16

England v Germany Quarter Final

England v Brazil Semi Final

England v Argentina Final

I'll be supporting England, woop, need to get me a shirt! :)

dont really care for football but its giving me xtra work so thats something. england will prob fall at the quaters like they always do. not enough world class players with not enough skill to compete with the big boys. lampard was already making excuses for if they lose to the usa. with that attitude you will never win

David James is the weakest link in the English squad. Who's his substitute? The new young keeper, Heart? I've heard good things about him.

southafrica2010logo.jpg

England.jpg

:number_1: :number_1:Come on England!!! :number_1: :number_1:

:D I'm glad knowing i'm not the only one who's hoping for England to win , but sadly i wish if David Beckham was okay ! :(
Yay i'm not the only one supporting who's England :D
let's hope this year won't be like 2006

Can't wait! I will watch almost everymatch that is being played.

Go Argentina and MESSI!

To all other countries

Kick Frances ass!
they shouldnt even be there
Thery Henry?!!
What an asshole

Lots of love
From
Ireland x x

We didn't make it because of the cheating French so our world cup will be all about cheering on who ever are playing England. Starting with the USA.

USA
USA
USA
USA.

Back